Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129862 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #575 on: January 11, 2012, 12:10:07 AM »
PRINT BOX,,

BATCH # 20110801-03

EXP DATE 20130701

THIS IS OFFICAL GH15 VERDICT IN PROCESS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

madg

« Reply #576 on: January 11, 2012, 12:38:03 AM »
slinpimp is a good bro,im glad things cleared for him,i may not know him for long,but he doesnt fuck around,he speak the truth

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #577 on: January 11, 2012, 12:58:25 AM »
reconsitution happened,,

i will do 3 vials from 3 diff boxes,,

right now this is what happening,,

there soluion take 2 min to disolvek,, it s EXACTLY SAME WAY THE STAMP BATCH DISOLVED,, THERE IS PASTY AND FLAKES AND IT TAKES ITS TIME TO MELT...THERE ARE TONS OF BUBBLES LITTLE ONES WITH DENSITY TO THEM ,, UNLIKE THE VIAL I RECONSTITUE YESTERDAY AND THREW FORM THE SAMNE DAMN BOX THAT WAS FASTER DISOLVMENT AND MORE LIGHT BUBBLES STILL MANY BUT WAS MORE LIGHT ,, THOSE BUBBLES RIGHT NOW ATTACH THEMSELVES AND ATTACK THE PASTY PARTS AND REALY ARE EXACTLY LIKE STAMP BATCH

IT IS IN FRIDGE

I WILL SHOOT ONLY 5 IU SINCE IT LOOK LIKE THE REAL DEAL IN THE PRIN BOX WHEN IT COMES TO THIS VIAL

I WILL NOW DO ANOTHER VIAL THAT LOOK TO HAVE LESS CRYSTAL MATERIAL ON THE DRY POWDER AS IN SHINE LESS TO THE LIGHT  AS IN FINISH IS LESS GOOD AS IN PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LESS GH IN IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #578 on: January 11, 2012, 01:02:13 AM »
remember!,, manufactor doesnt knwo thsoe boxes went to gh15...it went to my elfs and my elfs send them to me nt oall of them but some of them ,, manufactor nor company  reps knwo it is in gh15 hands until now
just to clarify

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #579 on: January 11, 2012, 01:08:20 AM »
went to fridge again,, vial STILL NOT FULLY DISSOLVE,, TO THE SIDE OF THE VIAL THERE IS PASTY PART STILL MELTING,, BEEN almost 5 min  i let it swirl in my hand like did with the stamp before it decreae and will melt in probably in another min or 2,,

this is PRINT BOX ,,the one were the cut of the flip top leave or take some of the aluminum part off a little,, and the manufactor was cheap on material as in used less costly box and less costly labels..probably due to demand,,again i have nto put it in blood yet this is whats going on in the fridge right now,, yesterday reconstitute was faster 30 seconds and there were bubbles but not this dense and didnt attack product they were many but they floated to surface ,,

the reps of company tell my elfs...that this is underdose a bit ,, we wil see

i will put out a verdict by the end of the day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #580 on: January 11, 2012, 01:46:43 AM »
jsut injected print box vial into my blood 5-6 iu 5.5  3 minutes ago,, took about 7 min to fully disolve because i mainly let it sit in fridge ,,
it is in my blood now,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #581 on: January 11, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »
intitial body reaction first 10 min

slight curpel tunel and heat wave = positive

waiting to see if my body want pineapple juice

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: January 11, 2012, 02:05:53 AM »
Finnaly found a european source with Kigs, ordered them and now all this bullshit!!  >:(
Soon as i get them will post pics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #583 on: January 11, 2012, 02:10:59 AM »
anti diuertic = NEGATIVE

insulina = NEGATIVE

diuretic = NEGATIVE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #584 on: January 11, 2012, 02:20:11 AM »
slinpimp is a good bro,im glad things cleared for him,i may not know him for long,but he doesnt fuck around,he speak the truth

i concur 110%

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #585 on: January 11, 2012, 02:22:03 AM »
anti diuertic = NEGATIVE

insulina = NEGATIVE

diuretic = NEGATIVE

gh15 approved

GH15 ,
so it's as good as ever ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #586 on: January 11, 2012, 02:24:12 AM »
i said i will gove final verdict when my blood decide what it i s,, it has not yet,, all the intitial sides are there ,, im waiting for the big most importent ones,, i will give final verdict when i decide 100% not 50-60%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #587 on: January 11, 2012, 02:26:11 AM »
no what i'm saying is ww's meltdowns are so hard to watch

everyone is pretty much used to them, but go and read them with a fresh eye, dude is insane in the membrane and not even in the good way

No I am just saying Gh15 is a liar! no meltdown. he calls me a arcotics addcit but I get legal scripts so I obviously need the meds. I got hit by a drunk drive and have a crack in my spine. plus I have anixitey from all the stress in my life its not easy doing all the shit I have to do. I work alot! and I make alot of money but its stressful.

whitewidow

« Reply #588 on: January 11, 2012, 02:29:24 AM »
you do anything for me you worship me ,, you want to be me but yo ucould never get up there to be me,,

you are A DEALER ON UNITED STATES GROUNDS,, your boy ...who you didnt mention top notch ...ll your boy... lol you are in deep troubles my friend,, you are walking among society right now because i want you there,, you have no friends your have buddies no one can stand you

gh15 approved

I do not worship you! when have I ever Pmed you besides calling you on your bullshit? you have never proven you are a pro. I dont worship anybody! I wouldnt want to be anybody except myself!

whitewidow

Re: So I wonder why GH15 is pushing shittropin so hard?
« Reply #589 on: January 11, 2012, 02:39:42 AM »
you are a narcotic drug addict,, a drug dealer ,, you sit on americana land,, we have your name and addy ,, you better shut your mouth about anyone being fake ,,the fake the filt and THE LIAR is you ,, you have no job you are jobeless,, what you do is dealing drugs in remsailing fashion ,, you are a known target as i said you are my poodle enterntainment pup

gh15 approved

Your a drug dealer not me! I have a script for all my meds so how can you get my fucked? and you dont have my addy! I have only ordered from my overseas guy, strango and my local guy. you dont know my addy! that I bet the farm on. I even put a picture up of my scripts. If you have my addy post it or shut the fuck up!notice all my bottles have script labels. you were the one who falsely accused somebody! slinpimp didn't lie! sorry your hook-ups are not all that. kigtropin is far from humatrope!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #590 on: January 11, 2012, 02:46:29 AM »
you are a drug addict,, you have no conection to nothing you are remialer on americanas land,, you make money from drug dealing ,, you count on goolible fellas,, i can do to you a ga  but i like you you are a fucked up in the head yet in a inccocent psycopatic paranoic type of way ,,

not only you adore me you want my aproval all the time,, usualy when someone dont give a fuck about something ....they dont talk about it,, learn it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #591 on: January 11, 2012, 02:49:39 AM »
been about 1 hour+ since inject of 5.5 iu ,, still didnt take steroids for today only on the hgh dose,,

TIRDNESS IS SETTING IN! body want pine apple

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #592 on: January 11, 2012, 02:53:15 AM »
you are a drug addict,, you have no conection to nothing you are remialer on americanas land,, you make money from drug dealing ,, you count on goolible fellas,, i can do to you a ga  but i like you you are a fucked up in the head yet in a inccocent psycopatic paranoic type of way ,,

not only you adore me you want my aproval all the time,, usualy when someone dont give a fuck about something ....they dont talk about it,, learn it!

gh15 approved

your fucked up in the head if you think I want your approval! when have I Pmed yoou asking if any brand was any good or any bodybuilding tips? NEVER!
You are a nobody except on getbig! and you dont know shit about me a remailer gets fronts. I dont sell shit and dont need fronts! I have a shit load of my own money.
Your the one who is beyond mentally insane!Now post  my addy or shut the fuck up and go push your chinese HGH.I have never asked for your approval I think without getbig you are a nobody!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #593 on: January 11, 2012, 02:56:22 AM »
you two should just fuck already

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #594 on: January 11, 2012, 03:02:23 AM »
this kigs printed or stamped???
see attach
i have this kigs and wait and i dont know identify if is stamped or printed boxes

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #595 on: January 11, 2012, 03:13:53 AM »
see attach
i have this kigs and wait and i dont know identify if is stamped or printed boxes

From the look of the box in the rear in the last picture they are stamped. i just sent you a pm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #596 on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:19 AM »
see attach

listen i dont have tim efor this balonie,, i explain it 100 times this is stamped ,,WHAT ARE YOU DUMB? i explain the diff

STAMP = BLACK INKKKKK THAT YOU CAN RUB OFF WITH FINGER

PRINTED = SMALL PRINT YOU CAN SEE THERE SMALLLLL PRINT,, YOU CAL ALSO READ THE DAMN BATCH # I PUT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #597 on: January 11, 2012, 03:18:28 AM »
the first top 3 in the first picture arre printed not stamped,, they are the new batch

THE BATCH IM TESTING IN MY BLOOD NOW,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #598 on: January 11, 2012, 03:19:37 AM »
notcie how its little deeper blue flip top on the PRINTED ONES,, its just new matrial they use i think

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #599 on: January 11, 2012, 03:21:08 AM »
i am coming to the conclusion that there are agenda driven fellas on this boarding that just register with one purpose in hand,, im not talking about slin ,, i will giev a big report,, but first let me get to conclusions and verdict

gh15 approved
fallen angel