Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131012 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2012, 11:59:12 AM »
YES. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AND SAY IF U GOT IT FROM TOYOTA, FROM EMINEM, FROM MAGNUM PISTOLA, BE SPECIFIC. CAUSE IF IT'S NOT DL, WE ARE ASSUMING ITS KAMI AND IT MAY BE BAD.

GH15, ASK UR ELF WHERE HE GOT THOSE PRINTED BOXES FROM. RIGHT NOW, IM AWAITING TO SEE WHAT MAX B, OKAMI AND BUNS OF STEELE SAY IN REGARDS TO THERES. IS IT STAMPED OR PRINTED?

he got it from toro  i told you he said toro which is magnum but toro has no idea about this he is probably get it from eminence,, someone is going to be out of business big time im just looking and i will out them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »
he got it from toro  i told you he said toro which is magnum but toro has no idea about this he is probably get it from eminence,, someone is going to be out of business big time im just looking and i will out them

gh15 approved

YES I KNOW THERE IS A LINK. AND I TOLD U BEFORE, DESTROY EMINEM. IVE SAID THIS A LOT OF TIMES.

BESIDES THAT, WHAT ABOUT KAMI? IS HE IN THE CLEAR OR SHALL WE STILL WAIT ON AESTHETICS KITS, OKAMIS, MAX BS AND ETC. WE NEED TO SEE THEIR FEEDBACK. BUT THE FAKES MAY NOT BE COMIN FROM KAMI AT ALL BUT JUST EM & TORO/MAGNUM. WE NEED TO SEE IF KAMI'S IS FAKE,TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2012, 12:01:54 PM »
I DONT REALLY BELIEVE IGF TESTS.I DID A FULL PANEL WHILE ON NOVOS, AND THEY ARE LEGIT AND MY IGF WAS STILL QUITE PATHETIC. I DID A FULL PANEL FOR HEALTH INSURANCE. THEN BG METER IS BASED OFF HOW YOU INJECT IT, WHEN, WHAT YOU ATE, ETC. TOO MANY VARIABLES TO EVER BE CONSISTENT.

HOWEVER, YOU'LL KNOW IF IT'S LEGIT KIGTROPIN IN A WEEK OR TWO. YOU'LL SEE YOUR SHOULDERS BE THICKER.NO YOU WONT MUTATE INTO A 3D SPECIES OVERNIGHT BUT YOU'LL KNOW YOU ARE ON SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING.

BUT PRINTED FROM KAMI? ALL EYES ON YOU BRO. ALL EYES ON YOU.

yes, i don't trust igf-1 levels very much because insulin will synergistically elevate igf-1 levels, so it has a lot of variables. i think, serum blood growth hormone level test should be relatively accurate though? i'll pin a shitload the day of the test and IV a vial right before the test, i should have elevated numbers, if not then definitely know the hgh is poor quality.

right now, i'm on dnp so my body is producing no insulin so i don't know how the igf-1 levels will turn out. my natural igf-1 levels are very high.

my nose hairs grow like crazy on legit gh though, so i should be able to tell whether going off the other GH i'm on now (elis) if i'll have the continued effects. i'm going to also start taking vitamin d and calcium supps, otherwise nails won't grow on gh and i think nail growth and hair growth are best indicators since other side effects can be mimicked by reverse-diuretics and hcg.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »
also yes, definitely printed and not stamped. the ink that was used to print the numbers looks like ink from a ballpoint pen, definitely not stamped.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
also yes, definitely printed and not stamped. the ink that was used to print the numbers looks like ink from a ballpoint pen, definitely not stamped.

What about the bottles?  Pop off the plastic, how is the foil applied?  Also are the labels on nice or are the glued or coming off?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2012, 12:17:08 PM »
What about the bottles?  Pop off the plastic, how is the foil applied?  Also are the labels on nice or are the glued or coming off?

what do you mean by "the foil"? you mean the stopper on top of them? looks similar to every other GH vial or peptide i have, i'm not sure what you mean by this.

labels are applied well to the vials, they are not glued on and pretty difficult to peel off. powder is in a puck, i never watched it reconstitute so i'd have to do that again and watch it, i guess, but there's usually a little bit of clumped powder at the bottom takes awhile to dissolve.

the top is light blue and engraved with kigtropin.

looks exactly like how all the other kig vials in pictures look.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
YES I KNOW THERE IS A LINK. AND I TOLD U BEFORE, DESTROY EMINEM. IVE SAID THIS A LOT OF TIMES.

BESIDES THAT, WHAT ABOUT KAMI? IS HE IN THE CLEAR OR SHALL WE STILL WAIT ON AESTHETICS KITS, OKAMIS, MAX BS AND ETC. WE NEED TO SEE THEIR FEEDBACK. BUT THE FAKES MAY NOT BE COMIN FROM KAMI AT ALL BUT JUST EM & TORO/MAGNUM. WE NEED TO SEE IF KAMI'S IS FAKE,TOO.

Slin had stamped, from kami, bottles looked legit.  mind fuck.  Thats been the only reported case I've heard though besides these printed ones.  fucked mind.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
what do you mean by "the foil"? you mean the stopper on top of them? looks similar to every other GH vial or peptide i have, i'm not sure what you mean by this.

labels are applied well to the vials, they are not glued on and pretty difficult to peel off. powder is in a puck, i never watched it reconstitute so i'd have to do that again and watch it, i guess, but there's usually a little bit of clumped powder at the bottom takes awhile to dissolve.

IS THERE A WHITE SHADOW BEHIND THE NAME KIGTROPIN ON THE TOP OF THE BOX? ULL SEE IT VERY MUCH SO BEHIND THE K-T-R-N.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
Slin had stamped, from kami, bottles looked legit.  mind fuck.  Thats been the only reported case I've heard though besides these printed ones.  fucked mind.

YES, VERY TRUE TO THE BOLD.

BUT...BUT......HIS VIALS DID NOT DISSOLVE PROPERLY. IT COULD,JUST COULD, BE A BAIT & SWITCH.IDK, WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THE VIALS. THE BOX IS AN INDICATION BUT THE VIALS ARE REALLY WHAT COUNTS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2012, 12:20:35 PM »
IS THERE A WHITE SHADOW BEHIND THE NAME KIGTROPIN ON THE TOP OF THE BOX? ULL SEE IT VERY MUCH SO BEHIND THE K-T-R-N.

yeah. came with some stupid instructions too

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »
GH15, you ever fancied living in China?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »

Gh15 said when he popped off the plastic the foil was cheaply applied and stuck to the plastic and almost tore off.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2012, 12:24:16 PM »
Be much easier to buy thanks, no worrying about fakes, printed boxes, how it mixes. It's just thanks, top gh

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2012, 12:29:17 PM »
yes, i don't trust igf-1 levels very much because insulin will synergistically elevate igf-1 levels, so it has a lot of variables. i think, serum blood growth hormone level test should be relatively accurate though? i'll pin a shitload the day of the test and IV a vial right before the test, i should have elevated numbers, if not then definitely know the hgh is poor quality.

right now, i'm on dnp so my body is producing no insulin so i don't know how the igf-1 levels will turn out. my natural igf-1 levels are very high.

my nose hairs grow like crazy on legit gh though, so i should be able to tell whether going off the other GH i'm on now (elis) if i'll have the continued effects. i'm going to also start taking vitamin d and calcium supps, otherwise nails won't grow on gh and i think nail growth and hair growth are best indicators since other side effects can be mimicked by reverse-diuretics and hcg.
How are you liking the Elis?  I switched from rips to elis two weeks ago and I really like them.  Feel the same effects with less water retention.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2012, 12:31:01 PM »
Be much easier to buy thanks, no worrying about fakes, printed boxes, how it mixes. It's just thanks, top gh

nordic will never go for this balonie,, this is why he is top supplier for so many years,, he doesnt play with poop,,i told you i like serious fellas he is one this is why he is so respected ,, but many filts in the cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: January 09, 2012, 12:31:51 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #191 on: January 09, 2012, 12:33:58 PM »
How are you liking the Elis?  I switched from rips to elis two weeks ago and I really like them.  Feel the same effects with less water retention.

elis are legit hgh. do you have a promuscle account? i would suggest you check out the lab results forum.

yeah, eli's have less water retention but i'm still bloated. when i wake up in the morning i look about 3% lower bf until i eat some carbs or sodium.

i'm going to switch over to kigs solely now, since there is too much speculation and doubt about their legitimacy i want to test them out in a more accurate manner.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:54 PM »
astetic got stamped kigtropin box with he has the 2011 07 batch he is with legit kigtropin ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »
nordic will never go for this balonie,, this is why he is top supplier for so many years,, he doesnt play with poop,,i told you i like serious fellas he is one this is why he is so respected ,, but many filts in the cult

gh15 approved

Going to try novotropin next month ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2012, 12:37:04 PM »
listen retards,, im tired of repeating myself ,, THOSE ARE STAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPED KIGTROPIN BOXES NOT PRINTED ALL OF THEM ITALIAN ELF TOO YOU GOT LEGIT KIGTROPIN ,,

i thikn kami doesnt sell printed ones,, i think its from eminem and i will destroy him

toro made a big mistake i will forgive this time,,

i think is e,, i am looking into this

its either e or kami one of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
and do me a fuckin favour and listen

STAMPED FUCKING KIGTROPIN LEGIT PHARMA GRADE IS 07 2011 UNTIL 06 2013 ,, ANYONE WHO HAS THIS IS GOOD TO GO IT IS BEST GH OUT THERE BETTER THAN AMERICANO PHARMA GRADES

ANYONE WITH PRINTED KIGTROPIN BOXES PRINTED MEANING SMALLER PRINT NOT STAMP ,, IT IS BATCH NUMBER THAT END WITH -03 THE NUMEBR IS SMALLER PRINTED SMAL LIKE WITH PRINTING MACHINE NOT STAMPPPPPPP BUT PRINTED! ANYONE WITH THIS BOXES HAS MOST LIKLEY LOW DOSE GH OR GHRP

IM FURIOUS AND HEAD WILL COME DOWN

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #197 on: January 09, 2012, 12:39:33 PM »
yeah. came with some stupid instructions too

The amount of spelling errors in those instructions made me laugh.  Do they not fucking have spellcheck in China?  Must be using pirated Windows Office that missed that feature.  lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #198 on: January 09, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
astetic got stamped kigtropin box with he has the 2011 07 batch he is with legit kigtropin ,,

gh15 approved

yeah, ok you are right, i see what you mean by "Stamped" (but looks like it's done by a computer printer)

i see what the printed version look like, and i do not have that kind.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:01 PM »
Yeah, i dont think i've heard of printed ones coming from kami yet.  BLP doesnt know where his come from...