Author Topic: Jeezus, Robocop 3 might be the worst movie I've even seen  (Read 1938 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Jeezus, Robocop 3 might be the worst movie I've even seen
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:56:04 AM »
Watching this for the first time today.  Horrible plot, corny dialog, horribly acted.  This is really a crap movie from top to bottom.  Shockingly bad.  Every scene will have you cringing. Peter Weller was smart to opt out of this piece of shit.

The first one was so good, WTF happened?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Jeezus, Robocop 3 might be the worst movie I've even seen
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
Watching this for the first time today.  Horrible plot, corny dialog, horribly acted.  This is really a crap movie from top to bottom.  Shockingly bad.  Every scene will have you cringing. Peter Weller was smart to opt out of this piece of shit.

Peter Weller is a boss. Was Robocop, narrates awesome shows on the history channel, and just recently played a great role in the new Star Trek.

Surprised he does not get more work? He is a great actor.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:00:44 PM »

Usually sequels lose the main ingredients of what made the original so good: writer, director, cast, etc. By the time you get to number 3, it's a franchise, and they're expecting people to show up for the title alone. You gotta know that going in.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »
Watching this for the first time today.  Horrible plot, corny dialog, horribly acted.  This is really a crap movie from top to bottom.  Shockingly bad.  Every scene will have you cringing. Peter Weller was smart to opt out of this piece of shit.

peter weller wasnt in it? I couldnt remember.

yes it was a corny piece of shit. The asian ninja robots were especially ass.

the original was so goof because of Paul Verhovens (who also did total recall and starship troopers) sarcastic satire of gritty reality..... the second didnt quite have the same charm but was equally violent and gritty.

the 3rd was pg13 and just ass all around.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
The story and the screenplay for part 3 was written by Frank Miller.  Not his best work. lol.

It was a movie full of bad supporting actors.  Not one star in the bunch.  Studios always do this, They get a good thing going and then they want to water it down and make the sequels on the cheap.  Part 2 was so-so but it kind of muted my enthusiasm to see part 3.  I was right not to watch this when it came out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 08:59:01 AM »
The story and the screenplay for part 3 was written by Frank Miller.  Not his best work. lol.

It was a movie full of bad supporting actors.  Not one star in the bunch.  Studios always do this, They get a good thing going and then they want to water it down and make the sequels on the cheap.  Part 2 was so-so but it kind of muted my enthusiasm to see part 3.  I was right not to watch this when it came out.
Same thing happened to starship troopers. Paul verhoven did it in the same vein as robocop, and it became a cult classic.... them some shitty company cranked out 2 straight to dvd shit fests that no one watched.

pisses me ofd.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »
The new Robocop movie is going to be even worse, wait and see...