Author Topic: The original Caucasians were black!  (Read 18856 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The original Caucasians were black!
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:07:42 PM »
 ;)

;D

The Idol

Re: The original Caucasians were black!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 08:13:14 PM »
;)

;D
The most pathetic part about this drug addled jig is he thinks his nonsense is having some kind of impact.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:14:10 PM »
Everyone knows the great patriarchal caucasian Noah brought two blacks aboard the Ark, Right along with beasts and fowl. Read your fucking bible.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »
The most pathetic part about this drug addled jig is he thinks his nonsense is having some kind of impact.
You seem awfully upset with our resident J(ew)igger.

Wiggs is good people.

The Idol

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:20 PM »
You seem awfully upset with our resident J(ew)igger.

Wiggs is good people.
How the fuck would you know?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:17:17 PM »
I like my wiggs long and hairy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
I like my wiggs long and hairy.

It's a little later in the evening, "Souse-o"...are you seeing 3 computer screens yet?

Post on the one in the middle.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:21:43 PM »
How the fuck would you know?
How the fuck would you know otherwise?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 08:23:50 PM »
Maybe 200,000 - 250,000 years ago.

Do you how much time that is?

all drugs - TPPIIP

The Idol

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 08:25:38 PM »
How the fuck would you know otherwise?
He's an admitted drug addict and unemployed bum.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:59 PM »
He's an admitted drug addict and unemployed bum.
No one is perfect. Glass houses and all that shit. I thought both of those things were in his past?

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 08:38:07 PM »
Wiggs, its not what you were, its what you are now.  One race never evolved...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »
Everyone knows the great patriarchal caucasian Noah brought two blacks aboard the Ark, Right along with beasts and fowl. Read your fucking bible.

Stop lying. Noah was black. The only people that survived the flood was Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives.
It is genetically impossible for Noah or his three sons and wives to had been white or even anything other than black. Because black is the only race that can produce other races.

Shem, Ham and Japheth are his three sons. From Shem came the Arabs, Negroes (Hebrews) and Jews (Khazars) ((All  Semitic!)) and from Ham came the all of Africa and from Japheth came Caucasians and Asians. The key is all of the started off black and through various mutations and mixing changed over time to what you see today. This is why DNA traced back to its earliest is "Negroid" DNA.

The Bible never said anything about Noah bringing two Blacks....lololololololo l. He had three sons and that's it. You may not like it, but deep down to everyones core, it started black, whether you like it or not. History shows this.

All this is Post-Flood.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 08:44:35 PM »
Stop lying. Noah was black. The only people that survived the flood was Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives.
It is genetically impossible for Noah or his three sons and wives to had been white or even anything other than black. Because black is the only race that can produce other races.

Shem, Ham and Japheth are his three sons. From Shem came the Arabs, Negroes (Hebrews) and Jews (Khazars) ((All  Semitic!)) and from Ham came the all of Africa and from Japheth came Caucasians and Asians. The key is all of the started off black and through various mutations and mixing changed over time to what you see today. This is why DNA traced back to its earliest is "Negroid" DNA.

The Bible never said anything about Noah bringing two Blacks....lololololololo l. He had three sons and that's it. You may not like it, but deep down to everyones core, it started black, whether you like it or not. History shows this.

All this is Post-Flood.   
Sir, everyone knows that Jesus was snow white with a sweet white man beard. Stop with your shenanigans.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »
Wiggs, its not what you were, its what you are now.  One race never evolved...

there's only one human race.  now, you could say, one gene combination didn't evolve. therefore, afro is a genetic disorder.  but science has proven afro traits, which can be expressed at the genetic level along with the phenotype, are a combination of dominate alleles.  

just keep it simple.  it comes down to environment and nutrition.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 08:47:34 PM »
Sir, everyone knows that Jesus was snow white with a sweet white man beard. Stop with your shenanigans.

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 08:54:28 PM »
there's only one human race.  now, you could say, one gene combination didn't evolve. therefore, afro is a genetic disorder.  but science has proven afro traits, which can be expressed at the genetic level along with the phenotype, are a combination of dominate alleles.  

just keep it simple.  it comes down to environment and nutrition.  

It's not evolution, it's a defect. They are recessive traits. The key is the melanin they lack. And melanin does more than just give color but that's a whole other story.

Albinism back then was called Leprosy, Obviously it changed cause whites being genetic mutations with recessive traits wouldn't go over so well with the whole supremacy schtick.  This is why Darwin was so important to that cause, it rewrites history putting whites as evolved vs. genetically recessive. It's obviously bullshit but once again, that's another story. No offense to whites, I'm not trolling or starting shit.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »
Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
Published on April 26, 2005 at 5:29 PM · 132 Comments

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »
It's not evolution, it's a defect. They are recessive traits. The key is the melanin they lack. And melanin does more than just give color but that's a whole other story.

Albinism back then was called Leprosy, Obviously it changed cause whites being genetic mutations with recessive traits wouldn't go over so well with the whole supremacy schtick.  This is why Darwin was so important to that cause, it rewrites history putting whites as evolved vs. genetically recessive. It's obviously bullshit but once again, that's another story. No offense to whites, I'm not trolling or starting shit.

So, Wiggs, are you saying Im a defect? :(

Then how do you explain Goodrum?  :D :D
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »

All this is Post-Flood.   

Ham's sons really fucked a lotta things up. For example one of them stole my girlfriends cd player from her car 2 nights ago. Undomesticated savages  >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:11 PM »
Maybe 200,000 - 250,000 years ago.

Do you how much time that is?

This is false. The flood happened around 2500-2300 B.C. All these races are relatively new. So around 4,500 years ago after the flood it all started...again. All from black. these dating systems become very unreliable after a certain time so they start making this stuff up based on unreliable carbon dating which is only good up to a point. They often theorize things to be much older than they actually are because it supports evolution and if anything damages evolution, than creationism is the only other option. Everything with them is theory no proof, from big bang to evolution. The Bible is still the same and hasn't been proven wrong and it's been around 1,500 years. I'll stick with the Bible, it doesn't change like these theories to fit their agenda.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:53 PM »

Then how do you explain Goodrum?  :D :D
checkmate.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
Ham's sons really fucked a lotta things up. For example one of them stole my girlfriends cd player from her car 2 nights ago. Undomesticated savages  >:(

Hams sons are African. Are you sure it wasn't Shem's sons? Hebrews...aka African-Americans?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
Hams sons are African. Are you sure it wasn't Shem's sons? Hebrews...aka African-Americans?

Shem, Flem, Leroy, Jamal....Call them whatever you like, I just want my cd deck back. Like I always tell my girl, "Wiggs is the only one of their kind who we can trust."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 09:19:15 PM »

Then how do you explain Goodrum?  :D :D

Back to nomad, if a group of people are physically recessive, what is a great way to help them survive in a world were people are dominant? I would say in some cases a slight variation in the means of an IQ in order to aide survival which is what you see with the Khazars (So called Jews) and Germans, the two most intelligent of the white race. Then race mixing happens

When I say these things it doesn't mean that all Blacks (Hebrews) are Lebron with 10 inch cocks, or that all Jews (Khazars) are Woody Allen. You will have innumerable combinations you can make but on average you will have one race of people more physically dominant than others and one race more mentally dominant. and everyone else in between.