Author Topic: Damn...Paul Walker  (Read 23216 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Damn...Paul Walker
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2013, 01:17:15 AM »
when i was younger i worked as a security guard and one time witnessed a two car accident late night on an empty street. both caught fire and both drivers died. one lady in the red honda del sol was alive talking to us when her car started having these explosions and fire spread to cabin. a couple of us bystanders ran over but could not pull her out. we broke the windows but doors were all fucked up, seat belt wont come off and nothing worked. it was so sad. we basically watched her hair catch fire first then the rest of her burned to a piece of charcoal. the whole time she was saying "hot......hot....." over and over. i guess she was in shock and just froze and didn't try to escape. took me a long time to stop thinking about it.

this picture does not look like the scene i saw however. it was all ash black. body was basically just black. one color. black.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2013, 01:23:47 AM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2013, 01:26:14 AM »
Seems like Ekul is that guy who sits at a desk and condemns anyone out their doing something exciting.  If you never took a street bike out and taken corners at 100+, jumped out of a plane, went cliff diving, BASE jumping, etc...sorry, but that guy is just more badass than you...assuming your a 9-5 desk guy.  People call taking unnecessary risks dumb, but anything beats not living...or living a bland life.  It's as if everyone wants to be on pace to live 100 dull years.  I know there's a happy medium somewhere in there.
I could be wrong, Ekul could be a sick mountain climber/surfer...but I'm guessing not.
I agree on endangering innocent lives though. 90+mph in a 45mph is up there.  Last, excessive speed causes worse accidents...but the government is to blame for all the horrid drivers on the road.  A test pretty much anyone can pass...driver license.
N

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2013, 01:47:45 AM »
 Last, excessive speed causes worse accidents...but the government is to blame for all the horrid drivers on the road.  A test pretty much anyone can pass...driver license.

What does the govt have to do with an ex-race car driver testing a street car at 90 mphs+ on tight turns in an industrial park?  He wasn't exactly the average everyday commuter.  

agenda21nwo

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »
Fuck you E-Kul you fucking douchebag POS.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2013, 02:08:11 AM »
Seems like Ekul is that guy who sits at a desk and condemns anyone out their doing something exciting.  If you never took a street bike out and taken corners at 100+, jumped out of a plane, went cliff diving, BASE jumping, etc...sorry, but that guy is just more badass than you...assuming your a 9-5 desk guy.  People call taking unnecessary risks dumb, but anything beats not living...or living a bland life.  It's as if everyone wants to be on pace to live 100 dull years.  I know there's a happy medium somewhere in there.
I could be wrong, Ekul could be a sick mountain climber/surfer...but I'm guessing not.
I agree on endangering innocent lives though. 90+mph in a 45mph is up there.  Last, excessive speed causes worse accidents...but the government is to blame for all the horrid drivers on the road.  A test pretty much anyone can pass...driver license.
does that include steroids or is it just things that you think is fun? ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2013, 02:10:34 AM »
I have no problem with people taking any risks they like, if they want to jump out of planes, drive 200mph whatever, I seriously don't give a fuck.  It's when other peoples risk become mine I don't want anything to do with it.  Simple as that!  If people can't find a way to indulge their need for adrenaline without risking other people lives, then fuck them.  Don't expect to play russian roulette with unwilling individuals and expect them to be happy about it.

Like I said, my partners daughters friend just wrapped herself around a tree while driving last week, killing herself one week before her 19th birthday.  Fast and Furious movies don't help to convey the reality of the dangerousness of driving.  I have known people with acquired brain injuries from road accidents caused by hoon drivers. It isn't pretty.  It's amazing how people don't care until it's them or their loved ones seriously affected by idiotic behaviour.  People change their tune real quick when it's their relative or friend that is on the receiving end.  People are always happy for bad shit to happen to strangers, but suddenly have a change of heart when it's them on the receiving end.

I am only gald in this instance,the idiotic behaviour of a couple of revheads don't end in tragedy for some innocent person.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2013, 02:23:48 AM »
I've said it before...

Ekul... Right about Islam.

Wrong about everything else.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2013, 02:38:09 AM »
Fuck you E-Kul you fucking douchebag POS.
Fuck Paul Walker - Dumb Cun+s like that rarely live to see old age.  If you want to see how moronic the average person has become, just look at how they worship douchebags like paul Walker.  The guy was a typical narcissistic egomaniac and promoted reckless driving. Fuck that guy and I am glad he is DEAD !  ANybody who carries on because a douchebag like that is DEAD is an oxygen thief of the highest order and should seriously examine their life.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2013, 02:45:16 AM »
ekul is a piece of shit that has no remorse for human life!! drink some liquid drano and take a dirt nap , you didnt know the guy so shut your hole and let the people show mourn and respect!!! bitch!!!
Fuck you dickhead! No remorse WTF.   I save my remorse for the innocent people killed by wanna be fast and furious fanboys.  Now wonder the world is as fucked up as it is.   People like Paul Walker are complicit in thousands of people being killed on the roads.  Fuck that cun+

Did I have remorse when The Marlboro Man died, Of course Not.  He was also was complicit in innocent people dying.  He promoted a dangerous product as cool and as a result many people died horrendous and painful deaths.  And just like this idiot, died from the very thing he promoted.

The mourning of an actor is absurdity at it's finest.  Excuse me while I go an mourn the loss of any hope of society being filled with rational and reasonable adults.
V

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2013, 03:36:55 AM »
was he saved?

and did he even lift?

LOL at people "mourning" some celebrity who didn't give a shit about any of you people

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2013, 03:52:40 AM »
was he saved?

and did he even lift?

LOL at people "mourning" some celebrity who didn't give a shit about any of you people

You are wrong

He loved us

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2013, 04:01:12 AM »
I find the hatred of this guy baffling. He died doing something irresponsible...yes. But he didn't hurt anyone else in this accident. But more importantly he didn't hurt anyone in an accident like this ever. That's the key...

If he had killed some people before then this happened I could see the "he got what he deserved" stuff. By all accounts this guy was VERY charitable... hell he was leaving a charity function.

Yes he banged a slightly underage girl... but again he didn't bang her and toss her. They were together a long time etc.

All I'm saying in the list of douche bags I would like to see wrapped around a tree and burned to a crisp with a tbomz photoshop, Paul Walker was not even on my radar. Cut the guy a break he could have left a way worse legacy.
$

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2013, 04:49:59 AM »
No need to attack the guy personally, after they die, you need to let it die, just say RIP.

The media and social media overblow and magnify every fucken thing, he died cause the driver was driving dangerously, its not like he was shot for no reason. RIP Paul walker.

Now when Stallone dies, Im taking a month off.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2013, 05:14:16 AM »
I'm seriously surprised everyone knew the guy so well. That name didn't meant shit to me, john doe kind of name.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2013, 06:06:00 AM »
Man that's fucked up...too bad he seemed like a real good dude. Have to wonder why this happens to him when there are so many other celebrities and politicians who are more deserving to be incinerated

It happened cause of of high speed/irresponsible driving in a public street... Good thing no pedestrians were around .

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2013, 06:36:59 AM »
I'm seriously surprised everyone knew the guy so well. That name didn't meant shit to me, john doe kind of name.
Hardly anybody knew who he was except the douchebag types who feel they need status symbols like fast cars, a cache of semi automatic weapons, dangerous dogs, tattoos and harley davidsons to bolster their flailing sense of manhood (teenagers and the majority of getbiggers).  That's the type of market the fast and furious franchise was aimed at.  The media just like to make a big deal because he was white, handsome, rich and famous and the general public being sheep just run with it.  

The sheepish behaviour of the majority of the public is disgusting.  If someone comes up to me and says something like "Isn't it sad Paul Walker died"  I would say "No, who gives a fuck, seriously, grow the fuck up and stop feeling what the media tells you to feel.  Look into whatever is left of your shallow soul and ask yourself, do you really give a fuck when some stranger dies that you have never met because he acted in a few B grade movies, if the answer  is still yes, then kill yourself"
V

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
You are wrong

He loved us

Lol !!!!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »
My only interest in this was whether he burned alive.  Burning alive is one of my personal fears.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »
I've been crying all day about this. I went to Starbucks for a latte - my hair wasn't even brushed - and just cried and cried.

We love you Paul.  Sweet prince, your legacy lives.

RIP, hero.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »
I've been crying all day about this. I went to Starbucks for a latte - my hair wasn't even brushed - and just cried and cried.
We love you Paul.  Sweet prince, your legacy lives.
RIP, hero.

Man arrested for stealing part of Paul Walker Porsche wreckage

CNN) -- Los Angeles Authorities have arrested a man accused of swiping a piece of the wrecked sports car that "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker was riding in when he died in a fiery crash Saturday.

The theft occurred at a stop light as the charred 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was being removed from the accident scene on a flatbed tow truck late Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
"A witness saw a male exit a vehicle that was following the tow truck," the sheriff's department said Friday. "The male grabbed a piece of the wrecked Porsche off the tow truck bed."
Authorities later arrested 18-year-old Jameson Witty in Tujunga, California. A red T-top roof panel was recovered from a residence in Canyon Country. Both are in the Santa Clarita area, where the accident happened.

A second suspect has also been identified and is making arrangements to surrender himself, the sheriff's department said.
Investigators have asked the district attorney to consider charges of felony grand theft and tampering with evidence against both men.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
My only interest in this was whether he burned alive.  Burning alive is one of my personal fears.

He likely did. No amount of science can verify whether he died right upon impact.

Either way a very sad way to go.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
I find the hatred of this guy baffling. He died doing something irresponsible...yes. But he didn't hurt anyone else in this accident. But more importantly he didn't hurt anyone in an accident like this ever. That's the key...

If he had killed some people before then this happened I could see the "he got what he deserved" stuff. By all accounts this guy was VERY charitable... hell he was leaving a charity function.

Yes he banged a slightly underage girl... but again he didn't bang her and toss her. They were together a long time etc.

All I'm saying in the list of douche bags I would like to see wrapped around a tree and burned to a crisp with a tbomz photoshop, Paul Walker was not even on my radar. Cut the guy a break he could have left a way worse legacy.
Saw a chick and her husband being interviewed on one of the gossip shows. Paul Walker was in a jewelry store while the were in there looking at engagement rings they left cause the ring they wanted they couldn't afford. Walker paid for the ring. He was just a good dude!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »
Saw a chick and her husband being interviewed on one of the gossip shows. Paul Walker was in a jewelry store while the were in there looking at engagement rings they left cause the ring they wanted they couldn't afford. Walker paid for the ring. He was just a good dude!
A rich man spending a miniscule percentage of his income on a gift for a stranger doesn't make him a good man anymore than a working class guy who beats his wife and kicks his dog giving $20 to a street bum does.  A man should be judged on what he stood for, Paul promoted reckless driving, ironically an act which claimed his own life.  This irresponsible promotion has led to countless people being killed (including himself) and seriously injured by fast and furious fanboys.  If you consider the Marlboro Man a good man because he promoted dangerous behaviour as cool,well then, maybe society has become morally bankrupt.
V

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2013, 01:36:21 PM »
A rich man spending a miniscule percentage of his income on a gift for a stranger doesn't make him a good man anymore than a working class guy who beats his wife and kicks his dog giving $20 to a street bum does.  A man should be judged on what he stood for, Paul promoted reckless driving, ironically an act which claimed his own life.  This irresponsible promotion has led to countless people being killed (including himself) and seriously injured by fast and furious fanboys.  If you consider the Marlboro Man a good man because he promoted dangerous behaviour as cool,well then, maybe society has become morally bankrupt.

Marginalize it however you want, $10,000 is still $10,000.

I'm sure that couple would say Paul Walker was a good person to them.  Pray tell E-kul, what's the last random act of kindness that YOU have performed?