Author Topic: New girlfriend. She's not into blowjobs  (Read 31409 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: New girlfriend. She's not into blowjobs
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2012, 06:41:24 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2012, 06:51:46 AM »
No pics = likely very ugly or is not real.

the trainer

« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2012, 07:31:09 AM »
I always rub a nice smelling fruit flavor lotion around my dick so when she goes down it smells nice.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2012, 07:34:29 AM »
So, after reading the intro I whipped my cock out and after scrolling 7fukkin pages I realized there are NO pics of that broad, aside some old bitch in a pre-fat stage.. wtf is this???

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2012, 07:38:43 AM »
Simple.

No suckee dickey, no eatee pussy

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2012, 09:56:50 AM »
Here's a thought for all you guys today:

Every time you go to use the restroom today, before you use the urinal, lick both of your hands.

No?  You wouldn't want to do that?  Why? 

Laughing at the thought of Getbiggers standing at urinals with their pants around their ankles licking their hands.... ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
haha, another one of James28's fantasy threads.

James28 = bullshit factory.

It would appear so.... ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2012, 10:29:56 AM »
james 28 confirmed liar and homosexual brutally over compensating

relentlessly trying to lose his virginity virtually on the internetz

james28=fail
T

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
nobody talked about pissing in her mouth, thats for after knowing eachother for a couple days.

Are you really that obtuse?
:

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
Started dating a Swedish babe. Hair so blonde it couldn't possibly be real and deep blue eyes. A solid 9/10 even by Getbig standards. I deducted one point for a freckle on her left tit.

Fucked her the first time last Friday night and another few times the weekend. Problem is, she doesn't like giving blowies. I mean, what the hell? Every broad I've nailed since I was 16 was down there in a flash, I get a hottie in the prime of her sex life and she doesn't go down. Couldn't really ask her out right 'the fuck's up girl', but the gist of what I could get was that she doesn't think she's good at it ... and ... her last boyfriend didn't like her going down on him. I did jokingly convey that just because he was a homo doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy it. She just kinda looked away. Funny thing is that she's a very horny one and constantly pushing her ass into my crotch, even in shops, but it's just the pole smoking thing that she isn't in to.

What do I do?

PS.

Before anyone goes there .. I asked my mom, she doesn't wanna do it for me anymore  :-[
She would become my old girfriend

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2012, 10:45:17 AM »
another of james conquests note the technical issues that stop him providing any evidence

???

Dude, I swear, on all that's holy and on all my loved ones lives, she is NUTS. I will prove that by voice recording her next time when she talks and the ensuing sounds that follow. This has to be heard to be believed. She was willing to let me do that last night but my iPhone had no battery. Wanted to boys at work to hear it as they would never believe me otherwise. She's into being submissive. Being used. Last night, and I swear this on my mother's life, was the first time ever in my 31 years alive I told a girl 'sorry love, I don't do that'. 'That' being, throat fucking her until tears and saliva run down her face .. for starters .. and then choking her until she's pretty much unresponsive .. and then spit on her face all the while. Yes, these were her words. I just couldn't do that to a woman. She was like 'awwww'. Anal is another thing I don't like giving to a woman after a few shitty experiences. 'Shove it in there James and then let me taste your cock'. So last night I done ATM for the first time as far as I remember. Her A and M before you guys here dig me out. 

Now, I got a pretty decent sized schlong (no, not posting pictures you fags) and she deepthroated me with ZERO issues. She choked a few times but never removed my cock from her mouth. I don't want to lie but I'm pretty sure she puked a bit while it was in there as I did feel a strange substance on my cock at one point ... and then a gulp.

I ended up on my back with my legs in the air and she working her tongue ... south. If you know what I mean. Went I busted my nuts I'm sure I passed out for a few seconds.

And she called all that a very light 'good girl' session. I doubt I can handle this broad in the long term. Another thin she said, and showed me, is a pic on her phone of a very hot Irish girl and asked me if I would like her to to lick the Irish girl's juice off my cock. I swear this in front of God and my family.

Go ahead now, call me a liar. 

I would have troat fucked her eye balls out! WTF???  Nothing better than gagging a chick, spitting in her face and making her tap out! You need to watch more Rocco movies

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »
Kill yourself, you perverted African c.unt.

He's just trolling, bro

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
Just last week, I stuck a needle in a struggling psychopath's ass....well, I told the nurse to do so.  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2012, 11:24:49 AM »
You're on the edge now, Psychpath, and Ron's getting ready to push you off.... 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2012, 11:29:57 AM »

Fuck Off, n i g g e r lover.

Thanks, bro
Here's a little gift, enjoy your day, ...bro  :)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »
There is no woman who doesnt enjoy giving blowjobs. If you cant teach her right, it's your fault, period. Maybe they had bad experiences with previous exes but it doesnt mean they cant enjoy it if they learn it the right way afterwards. It's up to you to create the adequates circumstances anyways, it takes time and patience. A good blow job requires both female AND male to feel relaxed. We are all ok for sex when we re stressless, happy with most things in our lives.

Think about it.  Does it really make sense to wash your hands *after* you go?  Did you pee all over them?  No!  Your hands were filthy BEFORE you went.  Then you wrapped them around your *getbig sized* pee-pee  :-X   All you guys who think you're clean 'down there'   HA!  :-X

oh come on. It all depends of many factors, degree of horniness on the moment etc, it's entireyl situational, a woman can crave for cock even if a man isnt shaved/clean etc if she s on her periods or if she has something to be excused for -having been a bitch during the day and being shameful of it-. But because it happens -she getting exceptionnaly horny to the point of wanting to gag on your cock- once doesnt mean she s going to always do it that way... that's what makes these moments so enjoyable.

And both men and women work exactly the same -we feel things the same way, except genitals are extern for males and internal for women- the difficult part is being "on" both at the same time. One thing is sure, women often think they are bad suckers, basically they dont know if they give the man pelasure, and it becomes a chore. They underestimate their skills and as a result "dont like it".
 It takes time for a girl/woman (virgin) to learn how to do it right, but as for everything in life with work you get results.
Obviously being genuinely in love with the person helps alot.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2012, 12:52:41 PM »
Why are you trying to give your girlfriend a blowjob?  Fukin trannys.
time under tension

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
Ron is an epic schmoe. This site is just a pseudo-validation vehicle for his sick perversions.

...off edge enough, dutchguy?

Nothing perverted about about fucking a 50 yr old GILF

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »
Innapropriate use of Winky Face. Outed.

lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2012, 02:23:46 PM »
That just doesn't look right.  What if little kids see them kissing?

They will instantly turn homosexual

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »
They will instantly turn homosexual
No, but that is not something a small child should be subjected to.  Why are those two guys kissing daddy?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
No, but that is not something a small child should be subjected to.  Why are those two guys kissing daddy?

Esp Arab kids ask questions like these

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
my local paper has a story about your dilema today, guy's girl won't bj him he pulled knife and said he'd kill himself, cops arrested him .
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
Just last week, I stuck a needle in a struggling psychopath's ass....well, I told the nurse to do so.  ;D
That fucking hurt Doc!  :(

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
Haloperidol is a hell of a drug...