Author Topic: This shit will never end  (Read 11257 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: This shit will never end
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2009, 07:54:41 AM »
Must have been walking off campus around USC. Hoover, MLK, Figueroa, etc. Never walk south, whatever you do.

Wasn't it Chris Rock who said if you find yourself on MLK, you are in trouble?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 08:02:10 AM »
Maybe they would have responded more appropriately to "what the fuck are you lookin' at?"

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 08:11:18 AM »
Must have been walking off campus around USC. Hoover, MLK, Figueroa, etc. Never walk south, whatever you do.

No
Yale University

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 08:11:57 AM »
Maybe they would have responded more appropriately to "what the fuck are you lookin' at?"

believe me
I hope to eventually work up to that
but
I still wanna live ....currently

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 08:21:02 AM »
There you go Lax...great instructions from Parker. He should probably teach a course.."How to interact with Ignorant Savages 101". Apparently Lax, you did not heed the correct protocol.
There are ignorant folk around the world, and some people only respond to force or curse words, that's how they are. Saying "Hi" to bunch of ignorant drunk hoodlums invites them to be who they are...idiots. Unless you are a teacher or someone they respect ( the 30 yr old woman going to work)---"Hi, Ms. Johnson..."

Bottom line, it's respect, to command it, not demand it, and punks know who to test and who not to, from the jump, or should I say from "hi".

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 08:23:26 AM »
ronnie coleman, chris cormeir and wiggs are all i can think of.......

YOu left out Sambo124 and Benny Blackie ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 08:33:32 AM »
There are ignorant folk around the world, and some people only respond to force or curse words, that's how they are. Saying "Hi" to bunch of ignorant drunk hoodlums invites them to be who they are...idiots. Unless you are a teacher or someone they respect ( the 30 yr old woman going to work)---"Hi, Ms. Johnson..."

Bottom line, it's respect, to command it, not demand it, and punks know who to test and who not to, from the jump, or should I say from "hi".

well
frankly
we always hear of brothers asking, 'you dissin' me?'....they want respect
but never, ever give it

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 08:34:29 AM »

or:

okay
I simply will not say anything to blacks anymore

Alex23

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2009, 08:40:04 AM »
Sorry for that.  Punks don't have any fear of justice anymore.  They usually aren't even charged, but if so the system is a joke that they are in and out .  If our jails and prisons were places that these scum feared instead of knowing it isn't a big deal, they would act differently.  And I'm not talking about solitary, or some other shit....I'm talking about hard labor.  I wonder what the rate of repeat offenders is in countries that do that?  Much less than ours, I'm sure.

QFT. the fear factor is definitely gone. You might have to suck a dick or two but most of them go for it these days anyway, prison or not.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 08:54:21 AM »
or:

okay
I simply will not say anything to blacks anymore
Its just knowing who to speak to and when, you could surplant those hoodlums with drunk college kids... Remember it was a young white lab tech that killed 90 pound Asian chick, and he wasn't drunk, he was a control freak.

By your age you should be to figure out the vibe of people. Just keep it moving, brush it off

BTW, Alex a lot of cases are dropped because the victim is uncooperative, or in the case of Domestic Violence, blames themselves and wants the case drop. Many times the witnesses are killed or threatened, the state gives them NO protection.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 09:16:25 AM »
You know, probably if you had just punched one of them in the face, the rest would have backed down and ran away.  

If you go this route, the wise move is to pick the biggest one and knock him out.
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2009, 09:19:38 AM »
If you go this route, the wise move is to pick the biggest one and knock him out.

I have a friend who when we all went out would always talk about this.  But I figure, punch the smallest guy so at least I come out looking like I held my own!  haha

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2009, 09:21:26 AM »
I have a friend who when we all went out would always talk about this.  But I figure, punch the smallest guy so at least I come out looking like I held my own!  haha

But if you knock out the biggest one the rest will know they are doomed  :D
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2009, 09:22:46 AM »
But if you knock out the biggest one the rest will know they are doomed  :D

That was my buddy's theory.  But, what if he just shakes off the punch and mauls you?  I say, punch the midget!  ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:35 AM »
That was my buddy's theory.  But, what if he just shakes off the punch and mauls you?  I say, punch the midget!  ;D

Makes sense!

You could also mutter under your breath w/a crazy look on your face...this has worked for me.
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »
Makes sense!

You could also mutter under your breath w/a crazy look on your face...this has worked for me.

Developing a really bad facial nervous tick while your eyes roll around has been known to work too.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2009, 11:33:38 AM »
Next time pull a Charles Bronson on them like in "Death Wish." 8)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
why, yes they were!

There is the root of the problem... They didn't get their asses whipped from a father figure when growing up....

Alex23

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »
LOL, one thing I've learner as I get older... it's much more fun to verbally abuse them and talk mindgames than beat the shit of them... when you start owning them verbally and their buddies start laughing at them...  kids these days are so stupid... 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »
LOL, one thing I've learner as I get older... it's much more fun to verbally abuse them and talk mindgames than beat the shit of them... when you start owning them verbally and their buddies start laughing at them...  kids these days are so stupid... 

I have to agree with you... Today's youth are stupid...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »
I was walking through downtown last week and a black man was sitting against a building

he said "hello" to me and i nodded and said "hey"

he then said "thank you sir you are a good man for saying hi"

made me feel sad :-\

E

E

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »
Groups of people makes me take a different rout. This spares me lots of potential trouble  :)

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »
In some areas of this country you can carry a gun right there on your hip as long as it is visible and is not loaded. People either think you are a plain clothes cop or detective. Remember, that the gun cannot be concealed and it can't be loaded ! You can carry your ammo on you as well, as long as it is not in the gun. Most people do not know about this. People ask if you are a cop and if you say no they will call one on you. All the cops can do is a search on you to make sure the gun is not loaded. Then you can go on your way. It may feel weird to carry a gun in the open like that. Trust me though, no one will fuck with you !

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »
Although the story is 100% bullshit I know that one things is true.......you can't train all the monkeys.