Author Topic: Welcome back Wiggs!  (Read 15041 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Welcome back Wiggs!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
Or incarceration....

I've never been arrested in my life and you losers would love that and my profile and mugshot would be plastered all over this place. Keep dreaming Teddy.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 06:33:31 PM »
Are you on a lunch break from sucking and getting plugged by transsexual penis? I'm delighted you'd find time in your busy schedule to address me vs. getting bottomed by men that dress as women. Have you met our Galinko and G-string? I'm sure you gents would get along great.

You do realize this has no affect on me. It's like trying to shame a straight man for loving pussy.

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »
well we tease wiggs alot,welcome back,cause we got on the spot,welcome back,yeah we tease him alot cause we got him on the spot welcome back,welcome back,welcome back,,,from the sweat hogs,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2013, 06:36:39 PM »

You do realize this has no affect on me. It's like trying to shame a straight man for loving pussy.

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

And that's your problem, you homicidal homosexual. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2013, 06:37:16 PM »
well we tease wiggs alot,welcome back,cause we got on the spot,welcome back,yeah we tease him alot cause we got him on the spot welcome back,welcome back,welcome back,,,from the sweat hogs,,,

lol. Sup brah.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »
lol. Sup brah.
same old,,waiting for some old thunder to kick up a storm or 2 around g/o....

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 06:40:28 PM »
I've never been arrested in my life and you losers would love that and my profile and mugshot would be plastered all over this place. Keep dreaming Teddy.

I just offered a different hypothesis for your absence...no need to get all uppity.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 06:41:14 PM »
Wiggs, may your return be as soft as a pillow full of
Charmin toilet tissue

Sup bro, I'll PM you. No homo.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 06:42:51 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 06:52:00 PM »
wiggs is a very secretive man

for one we do not know if he works or not

if he does work no clue as to what job

a man with secrets is a weaker man and one not to trust
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »
wiggs is a very secretive man

for one we do not know if he works or not

if he does work no clue as to what job

a man with secrets is a weaker man and one not to trust

Are you saying it's smart not to trust chocolate faced guys?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 06:54:50 PM »
I'm here to make friends.
if thats your purpose then why the anger towards me
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
Or incarceration....

Or a "missed" internet service provider bill  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »
Whenever us Getbig TITANS take leave Myself, Groink, Fat Alice, Chaos (when he used to be aggressive) 240 (when he used to be aggressive) (There are others that was just a sample) this place turns into bodybuilding . com penis sucking fest, everyone praising everyone, pats on the back, passive, subdued and every other adjective that describes bitch behavior.

The Getbig Constitution was written by its forefathers to protect the board against such bitch made behavior. So I wont excuse my aggressiveness you little dildos will have to get used to being around a real man again instead of worshiping and praising frauds like Scrotum "bouncer" and his abs and his absolutely horrendous face that scare women and children. Letting little boys like schizo run around playing in daddy's uniform vs. keeping him in his bird cage with the other canaries.   Letting that so called woman whose body resembles a wet soggy, droopy sock in a bikini that refers to herself as slut have free reign like a man. All of these are travesties and blasphemous behavior.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 07:06:01 PM »
Whenever us Getbig TITANS take leave Myself, Groink, Fat Alice, Chaos (when he used to be aggressive) 240 (when he used to be aggressive) (There are others that was just a sample) this place turns into bodybuilding . com penis sucking fest, everyone praising everyone, pats on the back, passive, subdued and every other adjective that describes bitch behavior.

The Getbig Constitution was written by its forefathers to protect the board against such bitch made behavior. So I wont excuse my aggressiveness you little dildos will have to get used to being around a real man again instead of worshiping and praising frauds like Scrotum "bouncer" and his abs and his absolutely horrendous face that scare women and children. Letting little boys like schizo run around playing in daddy's uniform vs. keeping him in his bird cage with the other canaries.   Letting that so called woman whose body resembles a wet soggy, droopy sock in a bikini that refers to herself as slut have free reign like a man. All of these are travesties and blasphemous behavior.

one of the founding father's of get big has spoketh,,,,

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 07:06:35 PM »
Or a "missed" internet service provider bill  ;D

Could have been hospitalization from a bad batch of chitterlings?

The Idol

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 07:07:07 PM »
Wiggs please keep serving these fools! Shizzo, homotron, e-fool and on and on. The big cat went away and the aids-infested mice came out to play. Fuck 'em up Wiggs!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 07:08:04 PM »
if thats your purpose then why the anger towards me

Because like I used to, you are wasting your talent. Get your fatass in the gym and off all this fucking nonsense. You're 38 fucking years old 6'6 and HAD, HAD! A body you average white fella would kill for but yet, you settle for being an absolute big stanky-nasty ass fatty. For no reason. Workout whatever the fuck youre going through and be great again. Quite eating grass, borax and quit sniffing paint.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »

You are already blowing your wad :-\

The Idol

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2013, 07:09:18 PM »
You are already blowing your wad :-\
Shut the fuck up beeyatch!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2013, 07:09:49 PM »

Are you saying it's smart not to trust chocolate faced guys?
wiggs has potential to evolve like all african americans,

however there is an obvious lagg in there culutre

wiggs is certainly more advanced then your typical african american

it is fun to sit back and watch quantam leaps in his character refinement as the years tick on

make no mistake, in time he will be where we want him to be
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2013, 07:11:05 PM »
wiggs has potential to evolve like all african americans,

however there is an obvious lagg in there culutre

wiggs is certainly more advanced then your typical african american

it is fun to sit back and watch quantam leaps in his character refinement as the years tick on

make no mistake, in time he will be where we want him to be
Gold. I will try some kale chips in your honor.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
If Getbig's favorite Jewgro is this grumpy it can only mean one thing.......he's finally hardcore dieting.
When are you going to post the pics Wiggenstein?

wiggs just blasted the shit out of his own tribute thread in extreme "hanger"!!!
"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2013, 07:12:38 PM »
Because like I used to, you are wasting your talent. Get your fatass in the gym and off all this fucking nonsense. You're 38 fucking years old 6'6 and HAD, HAD! A body you average white fella would kill for but yet, you settle for being an absolute big stanky-nasty ass fatty. For no reason. Workout whatever the fuck youre going through and be great again. Quite eating grass, borax and quit sniffing paint.

hahaha you are flexing strong tonite wiggs keep it up
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2013, 07:15:42 PM »
Wiggs would't hurt a fly...........or a kitten.