Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25864 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »
Something tells me we're not going to be seeing too much more of "Uncle Junior". The wheels are in motion.
Oh no, hes here to stay, thats for sure.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2014, 11:09:11 AM »
The only two active moderators on the G&O for the last few weeks have been Ron and I.

"1"

Seems to me we need some new moderators.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 11:10:44 AM »
Seems to me we need some new moderators.

Chaos seems like a fine addition.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 11:10:54 AM »
Maybe they tried to replace AnabolicHalo with Junior...but they failed miserably.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 11:11:52 AM »
uncle juniors lawyers working on a loophole in this thread.
:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »
uncle juniors lawyers working on a loophole in this thread.

You remember those days when you HATED bigmc and called him the local playground bully that thought this place should only be composed of the people he found cool?

Man, how times have changed. You two went from practically begging for each other to be banned to now being best friends.

Just how I was never partial to either of your requests back then (asking for each other's banning), I am doing the same with Junior now. Everyone is treated like that of an individual. As Junior continues to fuck up, his time will come to an end here.

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »
Maybe they tried to replace AnabolicHalo with Junior...but they failed miserably.

I wish that Halo could have kept his Tourette's to a minimum and stayed on the board. I think he is very entertaining, but he has that brain/keyboard problem. I fear that his return -- whenever that may be -- will be short-lived.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2014, 11:13:30 AM »
Junior set up halo to get timeouted in order to replace him ..but it backfired on him.

fixed

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 11:15:39 AM »
You remember those days when you HATED bigmc and called him the local playground bully that thought this place should only be composed of the people he found cool?

Man, how times have changed. You two went from practically begging for each other to be banned to now being best friends.

Just how I was never partial to either of your requests back then (asking for each other's banning), I am doing the same with Junior now. Everyone is treated like that of an individual. As Junior continues to fuck up, his time will come to an end here.

"1"
This thread is about junior not me and bigmc, if you want to start a thread about us then thats fine.

Oh, and you asked me about ways to improve the forum, heres a tip, listen to the wishes of the majority of the members, not the 11 gimmicks that junior admittedly had running.

the trainer

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2014, 11:16:46 AM »
Onemorerep should not be wasting his time replying to these cry babies we all know how getbig works if posters dont like each other they duke it out in a thread until somebody gets owned and leaves.
 Junior has a right to be here just like any other poster if you dont like his threads you dont have to click on it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »
Onemorerep should not be wasting his time replying to these cry babies we all know how getbig works if posters dont like each other they duke it out in a thread until somebody gets owned and leaves.
 Junior has a right to be here just like any other poster if you dont like his threads you dont have to click on it.
Foozle, you have urgent business here.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 11:20:38 AM »
Solution to this crisis = Release AnabolicHalo and other worthy members from timeout or we are going to have boring next 4 months before Olympia kicks in.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »

Foozle owns you in every thread you post in, yet you persist. You even had an "I'm leaving" thread and didn't leave (strangely not TO'd). That is some Shizzo-esque beta shit right there.

Foozle, clean up on aisle Junior!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2014, 11:21:38 AM »
This thread is about junior not me and bigmc, if you want to start a thread about us then thats fine.

Oh, and you asked me about ways to improve the forum, heres a tip, listen to the wishes of the majority of the members, not the 11 gimmicks that junior admittedly had running.

This thread involves the two of you. It shows an example of how history repeats itself. You two originally hated each other and would gang up on each other. You would both beg for the other to be banned. Now, in turn, you're both going after Junior with the same tactics you both distinctly despised when they were being used against you.

History repeats itself. You handle your own business. Ron and I will work on the forum matters. If you guys both leave, we wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and you will always have a place to return to if so desired.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »
Thats exactly why Junior wanted shut of halo, too much competition you see, halo may have had his faults but he created traffic.

Yes, and it was at least clear that Halo lifted!
X

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 11:24:13 AM »
Foozle owns you in every thread you post in, yet you persist. You even had an "I'm leaving" thread and didn't leave (strangely not TO'd). That is some Shizzo-esque beta shit right there.

Foozle, clean up on aisle Junior!

Fuck off foozle knows I am willing to pay the $525 to fly over and meet him and settle our business, but he prefers to sit in the basement and talk shit.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »
Oh no, hes here to stay, thats for sure.
Yes you said that about your pal anabolichomo before we had him blown out of here.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2014, 11:27:35 AM »
Yes you said that about your pal anabolichomo before webhad him blown out of here.

Exactly.

The vast majority of these gentlemen have no fucking clue what is discussed behind the scenes. We have a high threshold for bullshit and try to be as fair as possible before removing anyone.

This is not a popularity contest. It's very simple....

If you break the rules, are given a warning, and you continue to do the same shit, we will then remove you.

If someone decides to start a campaign to have you removed because you just don't fit on the cool kids table, we just move past that thread.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
This thread involves the two of you. It shows an example of how history repeats itself. You two originally hated each other and would gang up on each other. You would both beg for the other to be banned. Now, in turn, you're both going after Junior with the same tactics you both distinctly despised when they were being used against you.

History repeats itself. You handle your own business. Ron and I will work on the forum matters. If you guys both leave, we wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and you will always have a place to return to if so desired.

"1"

Im pretty sure junior baited the pair of us with his bullshit and lies.

You are using our names in this thread to try and excuse and justify juniors behaviour, stop trying to back me into a corner, last time you got well and truly owned.
Everyone remembers when you were starting threads bullying members rather than taking it to PMs.

I'd rather you just moded the board rather than come on starting threads throwing your weight around and flexing your muscles.

And this response shows I show no one here any favouritism, never have and never will.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2014, 11:30:14 AM »

You are using our names in this thread to try and excuse and justify juniors behaviour, stop trying to back me into a corner, last time you got well and truly owned.
Everyone remembers when you were starting threads bullying members rather than taking it to PMs.

I'd rather you just moded the board rather than come on starting threads throwing your weight around and flexing your muscles.

And this response shows I show no one here any favouritism, never have and never will.
You're another one that's here on a second chance. Maybe it's time for you to be removed from here on a permanent basis.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2014, 11:31:39 AM »
how does Traffic generate any kind of money on this forum  ???  There are no Sponsor ads  ??? No Sponsor pop ups or banners  ???  All the traffic it does generates are from Gimmicks and "GUEST USERS"

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2014, 11:33:18 AM »
You're another one that's here on a second chance. Maybe it's time for you to be removed from here on a permanent basis.

How many chances have you had?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2014, 11:34:10 AM »

No one is justifying Junior's behavior. Evidence of that??

You never owned anyone on this forum. You owned yourself into a corner and were practically despised by everyone, maybe you forgot that? The same guy who you're hanging out with today thought you were a sack of shit a year ago and practically had his cool kid's table go after you and demand for a banning. I never moved to send you to Time Out. You pushed the limits and wanted to test the waters and we removed you based on your asking of us to do so. I then was gracious enough to tell you that if you wanted to return with your previous ukjeff account, that you were more than welcomed to.

I'd rather you provide good entertaining material than to simply come here and bash other posters. You are capable of witty banter, humorous material and solid bodybuilding information.

Let us handle Junior, as we do with all members that cause trouble.

"1"

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2014, 11:34:15 AM »
Since when was paying for sex cool

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2014, 11:35:53 AM »
how does Traffic generate any kind of money on this forum  ???  There are no Sponsor ads  ??? No Sponsor pop ups or ads  ???  All the traffic it generates are Gimmicks and "GUEST USERS"

Front page has ads and I believe if you click on other links, there are ads.
X