Author Topic: Stalking  (Read 6237 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Stalking
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2022, 05:48:39 AM »
Again I am not responsible for other peoples criminal behavior. What happens when I put him down who is to blame then? Can I plead not guilty and say it is Josh fault for harassing people or will I be held responsible for my actions? Will the catch me at the border? Is it worth it? Do I just turn everything over to the local authorities and hope they handle it? Josh is a sick individual I would absolutely end him on sight. Yet he wants to keep harassing and stalking women he doesn't know while blaming me? It's my fault now he is harassing people that I don't even know??? I am literally getting 3rd party reports about Josh from people I do not know and do not know me. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions no one else.

That is the point - you are not going to the border to taking him on in real life. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2022, 06:11:27 AM »
First off I have never beaten anyone much less a wife. Secondly nothing I did or can do caused or can cause Josh to harass women he doesn't know. I don't even know half the people he is harassing. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his behavior. His actions are criminal and he would be arrested if he was committing these acts in his country. No one else other than Josh is responsible for Josh actions. When I can't take legal action against this coward hiding in Canada what do I do? If I go to Canada and beat a fat old man with parkinsons to death who gets blamed? Some of these people Josh is harassing are scared that he is dangerous. He is calling people from burner phones in the middle of the night. He has made violent threats against minors. My girlfriends 10 year old daughter is scarred he is going to come to their house and attack them. Her 75 year old mother he has called in the middle of the night is also scarred. The Judge and district attorney he has contacted are furios. They have asked about where he is and what contact the authorities have had with him. They are not worried about me they are worried about Josh the actual convicted violent felon and ex-convict that is harassing them.
Tell your story walking you fucking twatling.

Fucking lying kunt.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2022, 06:12:54 AM »
Again I am not responsible for other peoples criminal behavior. What happens when I put him down who is to blame then? Can I plead not guilty and say it is Josh fault for harassing people or will I be held responsible for my actions? Will the catch me at the border? Is it worth it? Do I just turn everything over to the local authorities and hope they handle it? Josh is a sick individual I would absolutely end him on sight. Yet he wants to keep harassing and stalking women he doesn't know while blaming me? It's my fault now he is harassing people that I don't even know??? I am literally getting 3rd party reports about Josh from people I do not know and do not know me. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions no one else. He is terrorizing old women single mothers and minor children he doesn't know. Yet all in the name of exposing me as someone who harasses women? Are you kidding? I had to explain to a 10 year old Josh wasn't allowed to leave Canada and couldn't hurt her. And you people defend this sick shit.

Bhanks what criminal behavior are you talking about?

Josh's behavior is criminal? There are charges that have been brought against him that he has been convicted of?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2022, 06:22:14 AM »
You have to accept that some posters have mental issues or disorders if you like. Josh admitted he had bi-polar disorder. Years ago he said he had borderline personality disorder or BPD. The latter disease can cause someone to turn on others. Look up the disorder and see for yourself. If some people have mental issues they are not going to be controlled by forum rules and morality. By the way BPD can co-exist with depression and other disorders.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2022, 06:24:59 AM »
You have to accept that some posters have mental issues or disorders if you like. Josh admitted he had bi-polar disorder. Years ago he said he had borderline personality disorder or BPD. The latter disease can cause someone to turn on others. Look up the disorder and see for yourself. If some people have mental issues they are not going to be controlled by forum rules and morality. By the way BPD can co-exist with depression and other disorders.

So you think so called disorders are an excuse for behavior sorry no. You are responsible for your actions you don't get to claim it's not your fault due to a disorder.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2022, 06:47:24 AM »
You are responsible for your actions.

Pot meet kettle.

You decided to put everyone you know at risk when you posted your personal info. You posted pictures of your home and address and your son, members warned publicly and privately this wasn’t a good idea. Now you’re upset because what you were warned about happened?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2022, 07:27:28 AM »

F

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2022, 07:49:56 AM »
Another stalker joins in. I called Melvin before he was exposed as being a homosexual. People laughed at him and I felt sorry for him. I am strictly heterosexual. I was one of the members here who urged Ron to give Goodrum Blue Stars. So, AG, keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

People were laughing b/c he was with Vissy.  I'm 100% sure if he takes a SAS flight he could get a quality tranny.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2022, 07:59:37 AM »
So you think so called disorders are an excuse for behavior sorry no. You are responsible for your actions you don't get to claim it's not your fault due to a disorder.
Bearing in mind your brushes with law enforcement have you heard of the term "diminished responsibility" and also people kept in medical facilities because they are not mentally competent to stand trial?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2022, 08:37:46 AM »
Brutal if true

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2022, 08:41:12 AM »
My nikka

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2022, 08:47:09 AM »
Melvin you exaggerate once again. I did call your hotel during the Olympia when you had a posedown with Billy Guns. You forgot to mention that I called to offer to send some money for expenses because you posted you were using coupons or something like that for food. You said you didn’t need any help and couldn’t talk because you had company with you. I never called you again. I have no idea what Keith did. He did boast about sending a couple of pizzas once that you had to pay for. So you blame me for all the anonymous phone calls. It should have been easy to check because I live in Australia.

Let us clear the record here. I absolutely despise you as a person. In the past I called you out whenever I thought you posted bullshit. Turned out you regularly did that. You never opened a gym, clinic or studio…all pipe dreams.

By the way, I posted proof that I never impersonated Zabo’s girlfriend Lydia on Ironage forum. See below. You can see Lydia Tack has logged in.

Like i said,  i'll take Shawns word over yours.. prob read that the ip's came from the same place or that she was contacted...acting like you were banned for no reason.   You know you got banned for impersonating Zabo's wife....i'd doubt she would come to Ironage.

The fact that you saved the posting also is a telling sign.  Who saves old postings like that

And...you admitted to calling my hotel...like i said..STALKER.  if you despise me do much, why do you continue to pester me
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2022, 08:50:20 AM »

Like i said,  i'll take Shawns word over yours.. prob read that the ip's came from the same place or that she was contacted...acting like you were banned for no reason.   You know you got banned for impersonating Zabo's wife....i'd doubt she would come to Ironage.

The fact that you saved the posting also is a telling sign.  Who saves old postings like that

And...you admitted to calling my hotel...like i said..STALKER

Maybe he is attracted to you.   You never know.    :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2022, 09:44:01 AM »

F

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2022, 09:53:40 AM »

Like i said,  i'll take Shawns word over yours..

i wouldn't take shawns word on anything after reading his post where he said he benched 405 as a 140 lb, 16 year old.  ::)
probably the biggest lie/exaggeration i ever heard when it comes to lifting.

someone like that, cannot be taken seriously, like ever (I know he's dead, so there's that)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2022, 10:38:47 AM »

Behold!  The pot calling the kettle Hebrew! 

Have you learned nothing here?  Apparently not.   No one wants to dislike you, but you insist upon it and your words/actions show this to be so.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2022, 10:46:05 AM »

Josh's behavior is criminal? There are charges that have been brought against him that he has been convicted of?
I heard he was caught speeding once, lol.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2022, 11:01:46 AM »

I agree Hankins. But don't you understand there are people out there with mental issues that if you engage with them you aren't going to convince them to back down? You will just provoke them to do more things to you. There are thousands and thousands of people like that in the world. Why tilt at windmills?

Try to think about it logically. Multiple people warned you not to post your personal information, but you did so anyway because you said you wanted to prove your innocence or something like that. What is the absolute best possible outcome? That Josh and whoever else will admit that you are a 'good guy' and didn't hit your ex? What's the worst possible outcome? Is it worth the cost?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2022, 12:10:40 PM »
Josh ONLY “turns” on the deserving.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2022, 12:15:18 PM »
Josh ONLY “turns” on the deserving.

So you are saying a 10 year old girl deserves to be scarred and crying becasue of Josh and his personality disorder?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2022, 12:33:43 PM »
Again I am not responsible for other peoples criminal behavior. What happens when I put him down who is to blame then? Can I plead not guilty and say it is Josh fault for harassing people or will I be held responsible for my actions? Will the catch me at the border? Is it worth it? Do I just turn everything over to the local authorities and hope they handle it? Josh is a sick individual I would absolutely end him on sight. Yet he wants to keep harassing and stalking women he doesn't know while blaming me? It's my fault now he is harassing people that I don't even know??? I am literally getting 3rd party reports about Josh from people I do not know and do not know me. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions no one else. He is terrorizing old women single mothers and minor children he doesn't know. Yet all in the name of exposing me as someone who harasses women? Are you kidding? I had to explain to a 10 year old Josh wasn't allowed to leave Canada and couldn't hurt her. And you people defend this sick shit.

It's not Josh's fault your friends have phones that can be called.  Tell them to get rid of their phones.

Problem solved.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2022, 12:42:40 PM »
I try not to involve myself in this kind of stuff so I really don't know who is doing what to who.  Speaking generally I think it's important that we all maintain some level of sanity and appropriate behavior. 

There's really no reason to be stalking and harassing each other.  Lets keep it all in good fun here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2022, 02:12:49 PM »
OneMoreRep is A-OK in Fortressland.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2022, 02:44:05 PM »
So you are saying a 10 year old girl deserves to be scarred and crying becasue of Josh and his personality disorder?
He’s not doing anything to a 10 year old.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2022, 02:46:07 PM »
He’s not doing anything to a 10 year old.

stop it, next thing he will post a photo of her along with her name and address.