Author Topic: arnold jr wants to fight me  (Read 11578 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: arnold jr wants to fight me
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 06:59:41 AM »
Word 8)
\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2007, 07:10:06 AM »
i know for a fact george bush reads this board and has been waiting to bust this guy :D

as good as it would feel to snap his arm or stomp his head, letting the board know he is a coward probably feels better ... every time he runs his mouth we can bump this #### :D

Yes, jimmy I guess you have shown everyone.  ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2007, 07:10:48 AM »
It's because he doesn't want the feds to know his identity since he has admitted to using teh steroids. ::)

I guess you didn't understand my post did you?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2007, 07:13:35 AM »
Yes, jimmy I guess you have shown everyone.  ::)

everyone knows that if the feds want to find him or any other juicer they can get IPs ... hes using his pussy drug habbit to hide the fact hes a pussy, which is why he took drugs in the first place

you bitches = pwned by a 175lb basement dweller

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
i know for a fact george bush reads this board and has been waiting to bust this guy :D

Bullshit.

Bush can't read. ::)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2007, 07:23:11 AM »
he was reading a story about a pet goat while amreeka was being attacekd on 911 :P

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2007, 07:23:37 AM »
I guess you didn't understand my post did you?

I read it just fine, I just edited the BS out of it and went straight to the excuse.
\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2007, 07:30:07 AM »
everyone knows that if the feds want to find him or any other juicer they can get IPs ... hes using his pussy drug habbit to hide the fact hes a pussy, which is why he took drugs in the first place

you bitches = pwned by a 175lb basement dweller

Let's go over another scenario: You post your full name, picture, city/address, & gym you train at. Keep in mind you've already posted that you use steroids & possibly have them in your possession. Someone you work with happens to read getbig, they see your pic & then go up the chain of command/use it as blackmail. Then suddenly your boss calls you in & wants to talk. Suddenly you're suspended or fired for doing something that borders on conduct unbecoming or something along those lines. Believe it or not I've seen a similar situation happen (someone actually lost their job over something posted on the internet). Is looking like a badass worth possibly sabotaging ones career?

BTW - is your basement finished? Mine is.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2007, 07:31:16 AM »
I read it just fine, I just edited the BS out of it and went straight to the excuse.

Fair enough. I won't argue anymore one way or another.

Just curious: Do you compete as a natural?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2007, 07:31:43 AM »
Let's go over another scenario: You post your full name, picture, city/address, & gym you train at. Keep in mind you've already posted that you use steroids & possibly have them in your possession. Someone you work with happens to read getbig, they see your pic & then go up the chain of command/use it as blackmail. Then suddenly your boss calls you in & wants to talk. Suddenly you're suspended or fired for doing something that borders on conduct unbecoming or something along those lines. Believe it or not I've seen a similar situation happen (someone actually lost their job over something posted on the internet). Is looking like a badass worth possibly sabotaging ones career?

BTW - is your basement finished? Mine is.

aliens could come down from the heavens and get him fired too

bottom line is he ran his mouth and is too much of a pussy to back it up :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »
aliens could come down from the heavens and get him fired too

True & a meteor could fall on the car I just bought last month too.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2007, 07:35:29 AM »
You still never answered if your basement is finished.  ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2007, 07:36:36 AM »
Fair enough. I won't argue anymore one way or another.

Just curious: Do you compete as a natural?

Of course I do, the handle is just a hint of sarcasm.  ;D
\

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2007, 07:37:47 AM »
You still never answered if your basement is finished.  ;D

it has a wine celler, a bathroom, a laundry room, a furnace room, a storage closet, a den and a sauna

my basement = teh pimpin

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2007, 07:38:36 AM »
You guys are actually gonna fight it out if you meet?  that sounds like a better way to end up in jail than anything else  :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2007, 07:39:28 AM »
You guys are actually gonna fight it out if you meet?  that sounds like a better way to end up in jail than anything else  :-\

If they do & if I'm there I'll stop it before someone gets hurt.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »
  Fighting over a message board = retarded. ::)

Grow up...both of you.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2007, 07:42:29 AM »
it has a wine celler, a bathroom, a laundry room, a furnace room, a storage closet, a den and a sauna

my basement = teh pimpin

I always hang out in the basement. I don't have much choice because the TV & computers down here.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »
hahahahahaah these steroid board heroes make me laugh, they get on 2 grams of test a week and all of a sudden they're superman, MMA champions, 550 pound benchers and they also wrestle lions on off days, hahahahahaha, what a joke.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2007, 07:54:05 AM »
is it fair to say, that arnoldjr should have known from the start that he was never in a position to call someone out like he did because of the circumstances he uses as an excuse now?
is it also fair to say that he should have kept his mouth shut, if he is not in a position to go all the way in an internet confrontation like this?

just asking...
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2007, 07:54:19 AM »
hahahahahaah these steroid board heroes make me laugh, they get on 2 grams of test a week and all of a sudden they're superman, MMA champions, 550 pound benchers and they also wrestle lions on off days, hahahahahaha, what a joke.

You've got me all wrong. I take 10grams of Test a week. I don't think I'm superman - I am a superman (I can fly & have lazer eyes). I couldn't be an MMA champion because they won't let me - I've killed ten people in the ring (i.e. I can't fight with them anymore). I've benched 550 for reps - I mean 175 reps. I don't wrestle lion (too easy) - I now wrestle & kill grizzly bears for cardio on my off days.

8)

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2007, 07:54:27 AM »

LMAO, I was with a couple of friends yesterday and one of them started to take some d-bol with a little bit of deca and he told us he is starting to have "roid rage" and wants to fight everybody

hahahaha ! Oh man did we laughed at him

there is no such thing as roid rage

and if I learned one thing in my life, it is that the people who always say they want to fight are the one who would be the first one to run away

please take note: I do believe in massive erections all day and the huge desire to fuck everything that possess a pussy and a pair of boobs  tho ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2007, 08:00:14 AM »
is it fair to say, that arnoldjr should have known from the start that he was never in a position to call someone out like he did because of the circumstances he uses as an excuse now?
is it also fair to say that he should have kept his mouth shut, if he is not in a position to go all the way in an internet confrontation like this?

just asking...

Go all the way? In what an internet feud? Give me a break.  ::)

I would consider Arnold my friend & personally I wouldn't want to see him fight jimmy. Just for the simple fact that I wouldn't want him to get into trouble (i.e. arrest, A&B charges, etc). Why don't we all meet at next years Arnold & then go to lunch?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2007, 08:31:42 AM »
brawl by keyboard ???

come on fellas? when someone says something like, "if i ever meet up with you..." they are essentially saying, "you're making me really angry and i am fantasizing about breaking open some imaginary person's head but i will legitemise this fantasy and actually type it." point is, it's amusing at best and definitely not to be taken seriously.

wtf is that you were saying about your soul jimmy? you can't be serious? you do know this is a message board we're people just type shit don't you?

i'm thinking you're one of those freaks at venice that offers his arse hole submission skills training for free because that's what it's worth.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2007, 08:36:30 AM »

as i said before i would never call myself a tough guy, but i would rather take the risk of having the living shit kicked out of me than throw away my sense of pride and self worth, my bones heal faster than my soul ...

and where was this attitude when "mccrackhead's back" called you out? ::)

E
E