Author Topic: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread  (Read 9525 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »
The man is a legend  8)

I noticed around the boards that he had extensive knowledge on how to score the ladies...
So over the past couple of weeks I have been in talks with him via pm on how to up my game...

The result has been that I have gone from slamming average hoes every now and then, to now hittin supermodel types and having them on tap whenever.

Quickerblade = Getting laid Guru.

The man must have seen more pussy than anyone else on Getbig  8)
P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »
this thread is worthless without pic/video proof
Z

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »
The proof is in the pudding  ;)
The pearls of wisdom he comes out with will save you years of missing out of pussy when you should have got it..
P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
so what does he recommend?

Z

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »
These advices can't just be given to any man.... like anything you have to earn it.

Perhaps you could pm him, and if he feels you are deserving of the knowledge he has, then you are in for a treat my friends....
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »
Wow my own thread, you shouldnt have!

Its not about being a sleaze, its about understanding woman, which can be difficult cause some bitches dont understand themselves.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
These advices can't just be given to any man.... like anything you have to earn it.

Perhaps you could pm him, and if he feels you are deserving of the knowledge he has, then you are in for a treat my friends....

no need. im the fuckn man. and if the bitches dont get it? fuckn skanks.
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »
Go bluto!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 04:27:22 PM »

Translation: Women aren't impressed by 20 hour days on Getbig and I couldn't get laid if I fell naked into a barrel of vaginas.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 12:45:15 AM »
The man is a legend  8)

I noticed around the boards that he had extensive knowledge on how to score the ladies...
So over the past couple of weeks I have been in talks with him via pm on how to up my game...

The result has been that I have gone from slamming average hoes every now and then, to now hittin supermodel types and having them on tap whenever.

Quickerblade = Getting laid Guru.

The man must have seen more pussy than anyone else on Getbig  8)

holy shit, i was about to start a thread like this, QB is the ultimate guru especially on gym MILFs
all hail the great QB
LOCAL GYM HERO

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 12:50:29 AM »
holy shit, i was about to start a thread like this, QB is the ultimate guru especially on gym MILFs
all hail the great QB
I should get stars, i actually help Getbig members!...

"You know how we treat hoes, slam em on there back like dominoes"

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »
Good thread for a good man. 8)
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 12:58:16 AM »
all hail the great QB
To be real honest Milfs are to easy, many of them suffer from low self esteem and will get wet when a younger guy cheers em up, but buyer beware, after you hit you need to quit..then move on to the next slut lady..at the moment im fucking the receptionist at my gym (20yrs old) she adores me, i dont adore her.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »
To be real honest Milfs are to easy, many of them suffer from low self esteem and will get wet when a younger guy cheers em up, but buyer beware, after you hit you need to quit..then move on to the next slut lady..at the moment im fucking the receptionist at my gym (20yrs old) she adores me, i dont adore her.
;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 01:08:10 AM »
Good thread for a good man. 8)
Thank you Sir.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
Quickerblade, perhaps you could give us some sort of insight as to how you have aquired these exceptional theory's on women... Did it come from your own experience, hearing others, reading, or simply observing?

Or would you just say you are very perceptive and have almost a 6th sense when it comes to the ladies?
P

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »
Quickerblade, perhaps you could give us some sort of insight as to how you have aquired these exceptional theory's on women... Did it come from your own experience, hearing others, reading, or simply observing?

Or would you just say you are very perceptive and have almost a 6th sense when it comes to the ladies?

the dude has tons of experience not to mention an animal-like instinct
QB is the real deal people
LOCAL GYM HERO

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 01:47:48 AM »

Im surrounded by females daily, lots of them and have been surrounded by them in the last 10 years, i hear all there complaints about men, thats why u never buy a slut a gift, they dont appreciate it, i have heard literally how nice a guy treats a girl and she will still diss him infront of her friends, i know what works, what doesnt, i know the different personalities these hoes have, and i can cater to each one of them, i know when to approach, when to back off, when to talk, when to fuck.

Most men get there game from T.V and movies thats why there so many losers about, i got my game from the the girls, woman make the world go around but doesnt mean there good enough not to suck me off..Many men approach wrong, first impressions always last..

I to have fucked up many times on dates, no problem, i regroup and date again, be sure to learn from your mistakes, and for you men out there looking for a relationship my advice to you is find someone you halfway dont like, im sick of guys fucking hot bitches (wait for it) then falling in love then she sucks some other dude off, then the guy is heartbroken forever, never fully commit (unless married) ..and for fuck sake dont buy gifts, pay for dinner, but not for gifts, your only doing it to get pussy and it dont work anyway, i can go to the movies with no money, she can buy the ticket and popcorn and i can still fuck her....

and if your out at dinner and the bill comes and she doesnt bother to even look at the bill or even grab her handbag to contribute that means all bets are off, she will fuck that night!..

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »
Im surrounded by females daily, lots of them and have been surrounded by them in the last 10 years, i hear all there complaints about men, thats why u never buy a slut a gift, they dont appreciate it, i have heard literally how nice a guy treats a girl and she will still diss him infront of her friends, i know what works, what doesnt, i know the different personalities these hoes have, and i can cater to each one of them, i know when to approach, when to back off, when to talk, when to fuck.

Most men get there game from T.V and movies thats why there so many losers about, i got my game from the the girls, woman make the world go around but doesnt mean there good enough not to suck me off..Many men approach wrong, first impressions always last..

I to have fucked up many times on dates, no problem, i regroup and date again, be sure to learn from your mistakes, and for you men out there looking for a relationship my advice to you is find someone you halfway dont like, im sick of guys fucking hot bitches (wait for it) then falling in love then she sucks some other dude off, then the guy is heartbroken forever, never fully commit (unless married) ..and for fuck sake dont buy gifts, pay for dinner, but not for gifts, your only doing it to get pussy and it dont work anyway, i can go to the movies with no money, she can buy the ticket and popcorn and i can still fuck her....

and if your out at dinner and the bill comes and she doesnt bother to even look at the bill or even grab her handbag to contribute that means all bets are off, she will fuck that night!..

The Guru  8)

So essentially, are you saying that a man's biggest problem is that he puts the pussy on a pedestal?

Also when dealing with sluts is it correct to act like an asshole in front of them and put them down, because generally they have had no positive male role model in their life, so you will have more chance taking that route of attack? Plus the main objective is just to fuck them rite, so good idea to just cut to the chase?
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 03:26:39 AM »
The Guru  8)

So essentially, are you saying that a man's biggest problem is that he puts the pussy on a pedestal?

Also when dealing with sluts is it correct to act like an asshole in front of them and put them down, because generally they have had no positive male role model in their life, so you will have more chance taking that route of attack? Plus the main objective is just to fuck them rite, so good idea to just cut to the chase?
Dont act like a asshole, no need to act period..a lot of men put woman on the pedestal, i have seen the hottest bitches without makeup, i have been around "HOT" girls that have stanking breathe,

I dont put any girl on a pedestal i can always get another one and do better then the previous, with the technique i taught u NZMM u could meet and fuck a girl weekly...keep positive there are a surplus of woman around

Cutting to the chase is vital, be friendly too long and thats all u get, and seriously who the fuck wants a girl as a friend (I do have a few girl "friends" but there girls i have fucked.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 05:53:22 AM »
Very credible output QB.
Being around women created many DonJuans - baffling but simple.
Props.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 05:56:46 AM »
The proof is in the pudding  ;)
The pearls of wisdom he comes out with will save you years of missing out of pussy when you should have got it..

Pearls?!  Will beads do?
just not good enough

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »

LOL

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »
haha...yes, QB is the truth

GetBig's true MVP
Air Falcon

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »
Acting like your self and being interesting is the easiest way to get bitches without spending money, half these AFCs (Average Fustrated Chumps) try so hard to be who they arent, its a turn off and the other half stay stuck on tryin to get with girls who dont like them (one-itis) ...oh the game
The Number 2 in Scranton