Author Topic: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread  (Read 9653 times)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
Re: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »
Classic mate well done.
I was doing some math the other night on all the pussy I had been thru in my 38 years and it comes to be that I have had women from over 20 different nationalities. From papuan to mongolian and even a nurse from borneo. . but lebanese never. No disrespect to the lebanese ladies but how do u rate em?
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »
No disrespect to the lebanese ladies but how do u rate em?
I disrespect them all the time, i have had a few lebanese girls, generally they think there to good for any one, they think there something special and just when they realise there lives are worth shit they go to lebanon and find a bald headed dude in his late 30's and marry it.
THey dont age well, there hot in there 20's but when there 27-30 its a disaster, they get fat and get dark circles around there eyes, and a lot of shitty attitudes as if the world owes them something.

Though in the sack there the same as anyone else, they suck penis extremely well, just like any other race some are sluts some dont put out at all...I will never date one, the ones i have had sex with are girls i worked with.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2008, 02:52:17 PM »
;D

so what's the story with you helping NZ?

Quickerblade taught me how to go from picking up chicks, to "sealing the deal" with them.

Thanks to him, last night I got about 2 inches of skin scratched off my body.
P

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »
last night I got about 2 inches of skin scratched off my body.

Sheep do not count towards your score, dude. ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
Quickerblade taught me how to go from picking up chicks, to "sealing the deal" with them.

Thanks to him, last night I got about 2 inches of skin scratched off my body.
Its easy ey??

I should write a book on it, guys have to much fear when they see an attractive girl, go up and convesate with her, why are you scared? she's all dressed up to get attention, now give her some, but dont worship her, cause she really isnt that special..I dont think anyone is that special, even if your married to someone the girl or guy isnt that special, thats your mind fucking u up, how many times have i heard "Yeah he loves me alot, i love him, we finish eachothers sentances, he buys me flowers every week, we have a awesome connection"

two months later "his a idiot, what a loser, im so over him"

and guys will be like "Man, she's hot, she's so kind and beautiful, she really cares bout me"

2 weeks later "shes a skank"

I love when girl's generally good looking ones, that are treated like Gods since there 14 think there going to take over the world, but when there around 29 they fold quick, they realise there not going to own there own company, there not going to be millionaires, and there partner is not going to be tall, dark and handsome.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

Don't be afraid to knock a chick off her pedestal. As they said in "40 Year Old Virgin,"

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal!!! :P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2008, 03:21:20 PM »

Don't be afraid to knock a chick off her pedestal. As they said in "40 Year Old Virgin,"

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal!!! :P
exactly, fuck her on the pedestal

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
QB has been a great getbigger as of late, ive noticed. we need guys like him more than ever now that legends Mars (may he post in peace) and squadfather are gone.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2008, 03:35:49 PM »
exactly, fuck her on the pedestal

Agreed. :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
QB has been a great getbigger as of late, ive noticed. we need guys like him more than ever now that legends Mars (may he post in peace) and squadfather are gone.
Thanks man, Im just trying to keep it real, i have had my fair share of up's and down's in the relationship arena,
 and i believe i have figured it all out, as long as you can control your emotions, you should be a happy camper, as I said if you believe that person is "Special" your going to be fucked up when the breakup happens,

I believe you should always date someone you half way dont really like..as for Marriage, i think its ok if two people want a family but to get married to find everlasting happiness is just garbage.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »
I will give one advice on how to have a great date.

Dont talk to much....guys always fuck it up when we talk to much...let her talk.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2008, 03:40:41 PM »
why dont you stop talking and start posting pics of bitches?

only one i know that talks a lot about bitches is danielson and he backs it up with pics of them and himself.

he talks the talks, and walk the walk.

do you?

Z

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 03:41:46 PM »
as for Marriage, i think its ok if two people want a family but to get married to find everlasting happiness is just garbage.

While I would get married, I'd prefer it to be an agreement between her and I, not because a paper recognized by the state says so.
In the end of a relationship, we're all out for ourselves anyway. Just because someone was married to me or someone else means he/she can't be out working and saving money like the other person has to. Neither person should be obligated to support the other person because a piece of paper says so.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 03:42:12 PM »
Wow my own thread, you shouldnt have!

Now now!  You are much too modest!

R

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

While I would get married, I'd prefer it to be an agreement between her and I, not because a paper recognized by the state says so.
In the end of a relationship, we're all out for ourselves anyway. Just because someone was married to me or someone else means he/she can't be out working and saving money like the other person has to. Neither person should be obligated to support the other person because a piece of paper says so.
im not really into marriage as much, but if i wanted a family, i would get married..the thing i hate bout marriage is it makes you lose your edge, not for all married people, some of them actually become better and more focused, but generally, the guy gets a gut, the lady gets fat, personal apperance and pride goes out the window "Get a haircut? what for? im married"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »
quicker whats your opinion on bringing fish oil and a protein shake to dinner ?  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »
quicker whats your opinion on bringing fish oil and a protein shake to dinner ?  :D
dont talk about that stuff with a girl, dont even mention protein drinks and weight training, make her believe your genetically "Epic"

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2008, 01:39:08 AM »
im not really into marriage as much, but if i wanted a family, i would get married..the thing i hate bout marriage is it makes you lose your edge, not for all married people, some of them actually become better and more focused, but generally, the guy gets a gut, the lady gets fat, personal apperance and pride goes out the window "Get a haircut? what for? im married"

yeah u got it mate. I am married now 6 years. because my wife is not aussie and we have a son thats why we got married, also to satisfy aspects of her culture. I love my wife of course, she is the mother of my son, but marriage is a whole different ballgame, but that becomes insignificant once u have kids anyway. My wife still spends plenty of time maintaining her looks and is holding up well for 29, she never got fat and takes alot of pride in the way she looks. Anyway like u say in a previous post all that lovey dovey bull sh it  wears thin after a while. You want a lady for a wife make sure she has a sense of humour, gives u your space and has good physical stamina. You want a hot piece of ass or a cute one or one with a big ass or big tits, one that is bi sexual go out n fuk em, they dont have to be wife material. Speaking for my self image, its all about self respect, I still train 4 days a week (i am 39 this year), although I am not as huge as I was in my mid twenties, I am still happy with my appearance. For sure marriage is a good focus and ur focus changes  when u get older, sure I might have been bigger in my twenties but I didnt own my own home  and have investments either. If I was still single I would just be bangin bitches 24/7 which gets boring after years and years of it ....but never too boring hahhaa
C

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2008, 01:49:14 AM »
dont talk about that stuff with a girl, dont even mention protein drinks and weight training, make her believe your genetically "Epic"

another golden post of wisdom from the great QB
LOCAL GYM HERO

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2008, 01:53:14 AM »
yeah u got it mate. I am married now 6 years. because my wife is not aussie and we have a son thats why we got married, also to satisfy aspects of her culture. I love my wife of course, she is the mother of my son, but marriage is a whole different ballgame, but that becomes insignificant once u have kids anyway. My wife still spends plenty of time maintaining her looks and is holding up well for 29, she never got fat and takes alot of pride in the way she looks. Anyway like u say in a previous post all that lovey dovey bull sh it  wears thin after a while. You want a lady for a wife make sure she has a sense of humour, gives u your space and has good physical stamina. You want a hot piece of ass or a cute one or one with a big ass or big tits, one that is bi sexual go out n fuk em, they dont have to be wife material. Speaking for my self image, its all about self respect, I still train 4 days a week (i am 39 this year), although I am not as huge as I was in my mid twenties, I am still happy with my appearance. For sure marriage is a good focus and ur focus changes  when u get older, sure I might have been bigger in my twenties but I didnt own my own home  and have investments either. If I was still single I would just be bangin bitches 24/7 which gets boring after years and years of it ....but never too boring hahhaa

I respect that mate, wife keeping up her looks even though married and a son, good to hear, and thats rare.
for me to get married i will need a perfect package, looks good, able to maintain looks and physique, humour, not to serious, not clingy, gives good blowjobs, and has some sort of ambition...I will say this, if i get married and she gets fatter, lazy, back chats and personality starts changing this will happen.....

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2008, 02:47:05 AM »
Brutal pic.... welcome to OJs crib? hahaha

As far as the wife specs go bro, my advice is if u find the "perfect" package then more power to ya...however I tell all my mates who contemplate marriage is that she doesnt have to be all things to you. Like I said sense of humour is good, cause once u have kids any chick who has any bitchy streak at all will be multiplied by the power of 1000. Physically get a girl who doesnt get fat(unless thats ur thing) and yes check the parents genetics.I peronally like chicks with a bit of J Lo ass but my wife is slim (5ft 6in 39kgs) , but alot of the chicks I have hit with the big asses just ran to fat, so u gotta think long range. Sex wise, being real after 5 years of marraige, when u see the same someone naked every day its not so important. Where I live I can pick up little sluts n whores from teens up for the price of a meal at subways back in Aus so like I was saying u dont have to have everything for a good working marriage. Also as far as the ambition factor that is good, for me, as a male sexist pri ck, I encourage it, especially if it is in the child rearing and domestic areas. I make the money and my wife takes care of the home, it works well. I could never be one of those man wife twats whose wife works and he is a sponging stay at home tool. Just me tho
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2008, 02:57:23 AM »
Brutal pic.... welcome to OJs crib? hahaha

As far as the wife specs go bro, my advice is if u find the "perfect" package then more power to ya...however I tell all my mates who contemplate marriage is that she doesnt have to be all things to you. Like I said sense of humour is good, cause once u have kids any chick who has any bitchy streak at all will be multiplied by the power of 1000. Physically get a girl who doesnt get fat(unless thats ur thing) and yes check the parents genetics.I peronally like chicks with a bit of J Lo ass but my wife is slim (5ft 6in 39kgs) , but alot of the chicks I have hit with the big asses just ran to fat, so u gotta think long range. Sex wise, being real after 5 years of marraige, when u see the same someone naked every day its not so important. Where I live I can pick up little sluts n whores from teens up for the price of a meal at subways back in Aus so like I was saying u dont have to have everything for a good working marriage. Also as far as the ambition factor that is good, for me, as a male sexist pri ck, I encourage it, especially if it is in the child rearing and domestic areas. I make the money and my wife takes care of the home, it works well. I could never be one of those man wife twats whose wife works and he is a sponging stay at home tool. Just me tho
mate, you sound like a top bloke, i know you are, that was a awesome post.
yeah and def check out the girls mother, if shes fat, generally the girl will turn out that way unless shes into fitness which is rare as hell today.

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2008, 03:05:00 AM »
mate, you sound like a top bloke, i know you are, that was a awesome post.
yeah and def check out the girls mother, if shes fat, generally the girl will turn out that way unless shes into fitness which is rare as hell today.
cheers mate. takes one to know one i always say hahahhaa
yeah and the shit thing about taking ur girl to the gym is she will scare all the fit pussy away hahaha
anyway I didnt get married till I was 34, my son was like my best man haha
U should just be out there bagging snatch
by the way that pic of the dead bitch in the doorway ....whats the go with that?
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2008, 03:14:49 AM »
cheers mate. takes one to know one i always say hahahhaa
yeah and the shit thing about taking ur girl to the gym is she will scare all the fit pussy away hahaha
anyway I didnt get married till I was 34, my son was like my best man haha
U should just be out there bagging snatch
by the way that pic of the dead bitch in the doorway ....whats the go with that?
thats O.J's ex wife, hey she got what she deserved, she was using his dollars to support her boyfriend and she would let the BF drive around rown in Oj's ferrari, and please to all the poor souls out there saying "she was beautiful and sweet" she was a cocaine, heroin addict, and a whore, i totally understnd why he did it.

I really believe OJ killed her in self defense, he knocked on the door, she answered and ronald was behind her, she said while holding a knife "fuck off, im going to call the poli.." knife to the throat, then Ronald was sliced..fuck em....this serves as a warning to guys that sleep with other mens wives, if that dude comes home and your there, murder is on his mind

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:14 AM »
live by the sword die by the sword ...... OJ is like doing armed hold ups or some shit now haha
C