Author Topic: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread  (Read 9650 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Appreciation to Quickerblade Thread
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
huh ???  i see no corellation

The correct word of choice here would be "causal connection".  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2008, 09:01:16 PM »
I PM'ed dizzle some great tips now his going to put his tip in a myspace girl..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »
yes,, exactly. quickers stuff is golden. trust in what he tells you even if you are scared to do so. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2008, 09:05:06 PM »
yes,, exactly. quickers stuff is golden. trust in what he tells you even if you are scared to do so. 
remember when i told you this shit ages ago and you were like " i cant do that, im nervous, im a scared bitch" look at you now, the stuff i taught you is universal, you can use it in any country man, im in tune with a women's mind

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »
im in tune with a women's mind
Show us your tits! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »
Girls are complex, there emotional creatures, theres not one line that works on every bitch, most females are dumb, as long as a guy keeps his distance you will be swimmin in pussy.

most guys today are needy, emotionally needy, you should alwayts beleive you can find a better girl then your currently with, now with the guys here that are married thats cool, they settled down, there sick of the dating game and fucking random hoes, i love it, i seriously love it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »
as long as a guy keeps his distance you will be swimmin in pussy.

YES!!!!!

That is the key right there! Bitches want a challenge. Play a little hard to get. Ignore them totally for a week even. Once they get a hold of you its going to be christmas time for your cock!
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »
YES!!!!!

That is the key right there! Bitches want a challenge. Play a little hard to get. Ignore them totally for a week even. Once they get a hold of you its going to be christmas time for your cock!
I have moved on from the receptionist at my gym to the newly single personal trainer, a blonde hotties, i will be tapping that this saturday..might even go raw in her.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
I have moved on from the receptionist at my gym to the newly single personal trainer, a blonde hotties, i will be tapping that this saturday..might even go raw in her.

Nice  8)

Make sure you get a few pics for us  :P
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2008, 10:55:44 PM »
Nice  8)

Make sure you get a few pics for us  :P
shes 30, pics are easy if there 20,  but im the dude on the rebound, thank god, somebody has to be there for these low-self esteem bitches, and she is really keen, dont matter though, i know what will happen, its going to be messy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »
shes 30, pics are easy if there 20,  but im the dude on the rebound, thank god, somebody has to be there for these low-self esteem bitches, and she is really keen, dont matter though, i know what will happen, its going to be messy.

Haha you're a bad man..... and bitches love bad men! Haha sometimes I almost feel sorry for them, but they will never learn.
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »
Haha you're a bad man..... and bitches love bad men! Haha sometimes I almost feel sorry for them, but they will never learn.
I was banging this chick on and off for a month, she had just broken up after 5 yrs with her BF, i got sick of her, so i stopped replying to her sms's and returning phone calls, i went out clubbing in sydney, a Club called SOHO, I
 was talking to this chick from Melbourne, then Fiona the girl i was hitting off and on bursted in our convo and was like "you arrogant c.unt, dont you ever disrespect me again" i threw my drink on the whore, she cried and disappeared out the door, the melbourne girl wasnt impressed so she left, i went back to my place and fiona sends me a message "Im sorry for yelling at you tonight" i replied "that was not nice, but thats ok, where are you know now? come by?" she was over in 15 mins, we fucked like animals....Girls are fucken dumb

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »
I was banging this chick on and off for a month, she had just broken up after 5 yrs with her BF, i got sick of her, so i stopped replying to her sms's and returning phone calls, i went out clubbing in sydney, a Club called SOHO, I
 was talking to this chick from Melbourne, then Fiona the girl i was hitting off and on bursted in our convo and was like "you arrogant c.unt, dont you ever disrespect me again" i threw my drink on the whore, she cried and disappeared out the door, the melbourne girl wasnt impressed so she left, i went back to my place and fiona sends me a message "Im sorry for yelling at you tonight" i replied "that was not nice, but thats ok, where are you know now? come by?" she was over in 15 mins, we fucked like animals....Girls are fucken dumb
LOL classic shit right there ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2008, 12:40:17 AM »

Hahahaha!! The King!!!

I'm seeing this chick thats engaged who's been with her fiance for 7 years. Been tappin it for about 5 months now.... Whenever I go to meet her in a club she always has a go at me for never calling her or messaging her back and not realising how lucky I am to be fucking her as she could have any man.... I just tell her to go and get any man and let him fuck you with his small cock. And I never call you because you a just a fuck to me. Then I head to another club. And like clockwork I'll get a call a little bit later and she'll be all upset and wanting to come see me and get fucked. Bitches are fragile and love being treated like shit.
P

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »
Quicker i remember you making a list of like 10 tips or more on women and relationships on someones post but i cant seem to find it.
Can you please make another  list of random but useful pointers.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2008, 02:28:20 AM »
Bitches are fragile

Yet i never handle these hoes with care

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2008, 02:31:38 AM »
Quicker i remember you making a list of like 10 tips or more on women and relationships on someones post but i cant seem to find it.
Can you please make another  list of random but useful pointers.
if you go through this thread im sure you can learn a few things.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2008, 03:56:43 AM »

LMFAO!!!

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2008, 04:05:03 AM »

LOLOL damn this is funny  :D :D :D :D
LOCAL GYM HERO

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2008, 04:07:30 AM »
The QB appreciation is strong in this thread  :)
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2008, 04:22:24 AM »
The QB appreciation is strong in this thread  :)
It feel good to be Appreciated, I love helping out people, even though it's people that i will never meet or see, making someone smile means alot to me.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2008, 05:15:37 AM »
It feel good to be Appreciated, I love helping out people, even though it's people that i will never meet or see, making someone smile means alot to me.
Quick is good peoples
The Number 2 in Scranton

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2008, 05:19:00 AM »
Vengeance.
I hate the State.