Author Topic: There are NO single women left ANYWHERE!!!  (Read 15661 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
There are NO single women left ANYWHERE!!!
« on: July 27, 2011, 06:31:11 AM »
.....I mean, even the ugly ones are taken

I mean, WTF is going on

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: There are NO single women left ANYWHERE!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:33:46 AM »
It's beyond me you still werent able to find and keep a woman. You look good, you re funny (when it's not self depreciating humor that hides a low self esteem caused by a poor education and the absence of love from a caring father) and well intentioned most of the time, just badly misguided by a poor father figure and shitty influences that resulted from the initial split between your parents.

You re not homosexual either, just a kid with a splitted psych because his parents separated who badly needs a strong father figure like so many nowadays.  

Just fucking get a decent job, start studies all over and find yourself a good girl. But you need to unlearn a lot of false beliefs first.

You must fight against the evil things you inherited from your father or acquired, and cultivate the good things inherited from both him (im sure there are some) and your mother ! You can also LEARN A LOT OF NEW THINGS STILL. Faith in spirituality, hope, and willing to do good, loyalty obviously coming from your mother.

It's the fight of our life, all of us.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:37:48 AM »
you mean there aren't any single woman left that you haven't fucked?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:38:18 AM »
Plenty of single women where I live (Paris). But doesn't change the fact that single guys are having a hard time here too. Single women are harder to get into bed with then the hooked-up ones. And as a guy, if you're in a relationship yourself, you have much better chances getting a single girl as a side dish than if you were single lookng for a relationship. Single girls think poorly of single guys.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 06:40:21 AM »
If it counts for anything I'm done with stripping for good

And, I put my aspirations of being a fitness model to a rest. I just don't care about that anymore. If it happens- cool. If not- I couldn't care less

Seriously though, aside from my online persona (which, really is me) I'm a very good person in social settings. But still it is so hard to "score" with a mediocre girl in Albany because THEY ARE ALL TAKEN. it's unreal

Is this true anywhere else?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 06:40:56 AM »
I mean, WTF is going on

Do you live in China?
R

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 06:41:23 AM »
its very strange that when you have a girlfriend suddenly you get offers from women everywhere.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 06:44:53 AM »
its very strange that when you have a girlfriend suddenly you get offers from women everywhere.

Not strange at all. Women lust after what other women have. It's a competitive thing. Also, if you're in a relationship you make women think that you have qualities that single guys lack (commitment, ability to compromise, etc.....).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 06:45:01 AM »
Elegant, smart, faithful, educated women coming from stable families are taught by their fathers and mothers not to date losers because they mean troubles. They can detect them from a mile. What were you guys thinking. Of course it's hard to find them.

Yet, they can recognize such a guy who wants to better himself and give him a chance. They can have pity for a guy whose parents separated and offer him the opportunity to repair his past. But if you shit on this oportunity, you re the worst asshole ever, period.
When your father left your mother and condemend both you and sisters/brothers and mother to a lot of pain and the terrible possibility of reproducing what he exposed you to, you better not listening to him anymore.

But i'm sure jhonny could get one of these good women. Just aim for a girl who s working while studying, isnt superifcial, is down to earth, has family values and knows how to be a caring mother for both her man and eventual kids. Work, study, i mean you re able to do something better than ptraining or stripping ffs. Teach her sex (balanced sexual acts, not extremistic shit, do not search to perform, casual normal sex with love is what lasts the longest) , how to get in shape and go thru life together. You re wasting your time johnny !

Stay balanced, quit the extremes. Lots of hapiness to be found in sincere, prosaic, everyday stable love. But it requires a lot of courage and sacrifices.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 06:47:53 AM »
Just do what all the other GB playaz do and bang a girl who is already with someone.
G

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 06:58:41 AM »
Yeah come to the bay area, shit's horrible! Unless you want to date 19 year olds, all the decent girls over 22-23 are always married or close to it. Kids, absolutely.

It's impossible for a guy my age, 30, to find a woman who is single, attractive, not married, no kids, not crazy.

If a decent looking girl isn't married she usually has kids or is bat shit crazy, probably some combination of the two.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 07:01:36 AM »
this is why you should date your HS sweetheart and not leave her !

BTW the women in their 30s who are 'batshit crazy' have often been left alone with the kids by a man who had no father ...no wonder they become 'batshit crazy'!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 07:09:22 AM »
this is why you should date your HS sweetheart and not leave her !

BTW the women in their 30s who are 'batshit crazy' have often been left alone with the kids by a man who had no father ...no wonder they become 'batshit crazy'!

wait until you meet the mental chicks in their 40's - lol crazy bitches that hate men, but want a man. LOL
K

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 07:11:31 AM »
Bang your boss' wife and piss in his drink.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »
staying with your hs sweetheart, isnt it fucking hard to stay with one women only your whole life

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 07:13:11 AM »
staying with your hs sweetheart, isnt it fucking hard to stay with one women only your whole life

can be done if you fuk dozens on the side  ;D
K

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 07:17:02 AM »
Just do what all the other GB playaz do and bang a girl who is already with someone.

you know what is weird and that is I seem to have this "code" that makes me not want to be with a married or "taken" girl

unfortunately, my "code" doesn't come with something cool like a "dark passenger"

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 07:19:12 AM »
you know what is weird and that is I seem to have this "code" that makes me not want to be with a married or "taken" girl

unfortunately, my "code" doesn't come with something cool like a "dark passenger"

Maybe that's a good thing. If you had one, maybe he'd make you fuck guys.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 07:20:21 AM »
It's beyond me you still werent able to find and keep a woman. You look good, you re funny (when it's not self depreciating humor that hides a low self esteem caused by a poor education and the absence of love from a caring father) and well intentioned most of the time, just badly misguided by a poor father figure and shitty influences that resulted from the initial split between your parents.

You re not homosexual either, just a kid with a splitted psych because his parents separated who badly needs a strong father figure like so many nowadays.  

Just fucking get a decent job, start studies all over and find yourself a good girl. But you need to unlearn a lot of false beliefs first.

You must fight against the evil things you inherited from your father or acquired, and cultivate the good things inherited from both him (im sure there are some) and your mother ! You can also LEARN A LOT OF NEW THINGS STILL. Faith in spirituality, hope, and willing to do good, loyalty obviously coming from your mother.

It's the fight of our life, all of us.
His online persona might be total the opposite of the real him.. I have met people off the net that online you joke around with and they seem fun but in real life they are boring uptight and gawky.

No offense to JNN :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 07:20:30 AM »
can be done if you fuk dozens on the side  ;D

jay isnt faithfull :'( :'(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 07:22:13 AM »
Maybe that's a good thing. If you had one, maybe he'd make you fuck guys.

this brings up a converse point though and that is (...and, this is a predictable turn) while there is a shortage of available women, there are MILLIONS of gay men available

irony

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 07:26:12 AM »

x2

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 07:27:48 AM »
Not strange at all. Women lust after what other women have. It's a competitive thing. Also, if you're in a relationship you make women think that you have qualities that single guys lack (commitment, ability to compromise, etc.....).

Nah, women just find you less attractive when you're walking around single and pitching a tent.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »

You obviously didnt learn to resist frustration, nor the ways of a balanced fulfilling lifestyle. Obviously you ve been conditionned to be constantly the prey for all frustrating influences and are their toy. A lot of more spiritual, complex , mature feelings and reasonnings are out of reach for you. You can only focus on yourself. You keep doing things that get less and less fulfiling the more you abuse them. You find no rest, yet keep running in circle believing in the same things that give you no peace at the same time. You re also mostly useless to others and contribute nothing to the whole picture and feel empty. You want to hurt others people because you re jealous of them and the fact they contribute more and as result get more in return. The key of hapiness. As more time is wasted, your anger grows.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »
this brings up a converse point though and that is (...and, this is a predictable turn) while there is a shortage of available women, there are MILLIONS of gay men available

irony
There s obviously a process of selection at work here.