Author Topic: There are NO single women left ANYWHERE!!!  (Read 15665 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: There are NO single women left ANYWHERE!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2011, 08:33:35 AM »
damn you and Big Ach could be life partners, you have so much in common ;D

Through time, I've really come to realize that Johnnynoname is like the single, reckless, crazier, cooler version of me

8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
salvatorio,
have you thought about the following:

1. getting a job
2. wearing normal clothes as opposed to bedazzled pants du jour?

these two points alone will increase your vag chances ten fold
Deep Tissue Massage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2011, 09:35:30 AM »
salvatorio,

1. getting a job

i'm obliged to agree here.

Wear normal jeans, shirts , just shave your head, get a decent job while starting studies, and it will help a lot. If your appearence is repulsive, if the character you built doesnt attract, change it first. You re not going to attract good girls parading wearing douchebag clothes, being tanned etc
This disguise does not even attract the blonds with model physiques and plastic boobs you were aiming at. In fact i guess it only attracts homos.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:45 AM »
Might help! Might not!

One athletic guy we know was in the same situation as Sal. One of the nephews took him to an acting class in LaLaLand and he liked it and joined up.

Within 6 months he had a minor role on a national TV series and from the moment his face was shown on TV ... he had no problem meeting the ladies. Even though he ain't no major star, he's recognized wherever he goes.

But those who know him well really think that his self confidence has grown a hell of a lot since he got that TV role .... and that alone is what made the difference.

Gotta be a lesson here someplace for ya, Sal.

I still think you'd be one hell of a great Stand-Up Comedian just being the persona you bring to this GetBig Board .... or a colorful side kick character in some major TV series.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2011, 09:59:44 AM »
Might help! Might not!

One athletic guy we know was in the same situation as Sal. One of the nephews took him to an acting class in LaLaLand and he liked it and joined up.

Within 6 months he had a minor role on a national TV series and from the moment his face was shown on TV ... he had no problem meeting the ladies. Even though he ain't no major star, he's recognized wherever he goes.

But those who know him well really think that his self confidence has grown a hell of a lot since he got that TV role .... and that alone is what made the difference.

Gotta be a lesson here someplace for ya, Sal.

I still think you'd be one hell of a great Stand-Up Comedian just being the persona you bring to this GetBig Board .... or a colorful side kick character in some major TV series.
Absolutely, stunt. johnny's got all sorts of 'whacky neighbour' potential.    :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »
salvatorio,

1. getting a job

actually, my clothing isn't at all like you think.

I've actually toned it down ALOT...i'm very CM Punk-like in my clothing lately.  I still were designer brands but i'm more humble looking
...and, i'm getting a legit job now............I'm gonna go back to making Gelato............don't laugh

"wacky neighbor" as in Larry from "Three's Company"?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
.....I mean, even the ugly ones are taken

I mean, WTF is going on

Is that how you justify your love of men?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2011, 11:44:15 AM »
Is that how you justify your love of men?
he had every right to question hsi sexual orientation LIKE MANY MEN NOWADAYS considering his past, and his troubled relationship with his absent and bad father. Doesnt make him an homosexual. Dude is into women, he loves women cause he s been loved by his own mother who had to do it all without her husband.

You re on the good path johnny. It's never too late. There are people who understand way later, in their 40s, 50s,60s...And others who never get it.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »

She's single.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »

She's single.  :D
but she alrdy has a child!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2011, 12:25:47 PM »
Single women in their 30's are looking for husband material.  That means a guy with a real job and his own place. They want a family and a guy that can support that. A guy doing juice wearing a tight tee shirt living with his mom is a turn off for most women who aren't losers.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »
Single women in their 30's are looking for husband material.  That means a guy with a real job and his own place. They want a family and a guy that can support that. A guy doing juice wearing a tight tee shirt living with his mom is a turn off for most women who aren't losers.

That alone turns them away because if you look good in your 30's they know they can't hold you down. The insecurity never ends.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
.....I mean, even the ugly ones are taken

I mean, WTF is going on

Wow!! if ugly women does not want you..... you should pay attention to the message.

And in this case not even Rickson Gracie can help you.

Perhaps you should lie a little bit more... don't tell them that you like to suck c*ck.

Put some size start to look and weight like man... hope this helps. ;)
Gracie Rules

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
Plenty of single women where I live (Paris). But doesn't change the fact that single guys are having a hard time here too. Single women are harder to get into bed with then the hooked-up ones. And as a guy, if you're in a relationship yourself, you have much better chances getting a single girl as a side dish than if you were single lookng for a relationship. Single girls think poorly of single guys.

I was in Paris for 2 weeks earlier this year..did not see one hot chick, perhaps because it was still cold.

apart from that I had a great time. I had dinner in Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel tower and did every tourist thing that there is to do and see.

the only thing cheap there is the second hand smoke.
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »
This is all we got left.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »
i'm obliged to agree here.

Wear normal jeans, shirts , just shave your head, get a decent job while starting studies, and it will help a lot. If your appearence is repulsive, if the character you built doesnt attract, change it first. You re not going to attract good girls parading wearing douchebag clothes, being tanned etc
This disguise does not even attract the blonds with model physiques and plastic boobs you were aiming at. In fact i guess it only attracts homos.

Spot on.

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
I should have spent more time talking to girls in High School rather than playing Street Fighter

I might have some deep rooted intimacy issues but I fucking rule as Vega

LMAO, coming from you, this is THE FUNNIEST post I have EVER read on getbig!  ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »
Just fuck the married ones
U

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2011, 06:39:26 PM »
Single women in their 30's are looking for fat dopey guys who can take care of their kids from other men.  That means a guy with a real job and his own place. They already have family and want a guy stupid enough to support them.  A guy who has it going on, living the life is best to avoid them at all costs, or he will be living with his mom.
Fixed for reality.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2011, 06:55:20 PM »
Yeah come to the bay area, shit's horrible! Unless you want to date 19 year olds, all the decent girls over 22-23 are always married or close to it. Kids, absolutely.

It's impossible for a guy my age, 30, to find a woman who is single, attractive, not married, no kids, not crazy.

If a decent looking girl isn't married she usually has kids or is bat shit crazy, probably some combination of the two.
very true post. sad but true. fml

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2011, 08:37:29 PM »
johnny, stop chasing societies imprinted outcome they have pre planned for you for their maximum benefit, you steady worker paying taxes into the system while being married knocking up your wife multiple times and buying things you cannot afford while paying apr rates on top of that. 

Go out, fuck hoes, buy hoes for the night, live how you want to live, stop reading magazines, stop listening to tv shows, and you will stop chasing a dream that is not yours, that is being brainwashed into you.

TEAM Nasser

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »
I was in Paris for 2 weeks earlier this year..did not see one hot chick, perhaps because it was still cold.

apart from that I had a great time. I had dinner in Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel tower and did every tourist thing that there is to do and see.

the only thing cheap there is the second hand smoke.

How was the Julesz Verne? It used to be a very touristical restaurant, people would go there just for the view but now that Ducasse has taken over, they say the food is much better (I'm not a big fan of his though-I've had dinner in a few of his restaurants and it never blew me away).
I agree on the shortage of hot chicks. The weather doesn't help as they all start taking care of themselves when the nice weather shows up but otherwise you'll only find them in certain spots (restaurants, clubs, hotel bars, etc....).The girl next door looks like shit here.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2011, 06:55:17 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2011, 06:57:43 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:04 AM »