Author Topic: Boeing whistleblower gets Epsteined  (Read 2128 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Boeing whistleblower gets Epsteined
« on: March 11, 2024, 04:46:20 PM »
https://amp.tmz.com/2024/03/11/boeing-whistleblower-john-barnett-dead-dies-suicide-lawsuit-north-carolina/

Lol, do they even try to make it look like they aren’t involved anymore? ???

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Boeing whistleblower gets Epsteined
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 05:15:07 PM »
https://amp.tmz.com/2024/03/11/boeing-whistleblower-john-barnett-dead-dies-suicide-lawsuit-north-carolina/

Lol, do they even try to make it look like they aren’t involved anymore? ???

I’m confident that the police investigation be productive

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 01:05:14 AM »
Must have been a Clinton friend.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 09:45:03 AM »
Was Dr. Tony Huge, Esq, MD directing the crime scene?

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 01:01:13 PM »
Guy was prolly harassed nonstop by the Boeing dirty tricks people after he exposed them. Maybe even threatened his family.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2024, 11:15:32 PM »
Guy was prolly harassed nonstop by the Boeing dirty tricks people after he exposed them. Maybe even threatened his family.

This is probably more or less what happened. Boeing people found out he was cheating, had a second family, is a lgbtq and threatened to out him, so he took the cowards way out.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 12:20:12 AM »

I’m confident that the police investigation be productive
The rule of law always prevails.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 12:24:49 AM »

It was probably hedgefunds behind it rather than Boeing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 01:04:10 AM »
People commit suicide every day. It's tragic.Tots and  prayers. but.. He likely had issues. Some of his early concerns, metal shavings in the wiring, were deemed non issues... He felt the world was against him.

The best evidence he commited suicide., they had no incentive to kill him and everything to lose if they found out. He had testified several times, what he would have said going forward would not be anything new. He was troubled.. RIP 

Whatever the dollar amount that is at play... if he had continued his testimony, is a drop in the bucket to them.. if they had him killed and someone talked.. devastating.. but hey, it's fun to speculate on small percentage scenarios, like Sandy Hook... Unless.. well, we know how that turned out

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 01:16:01 AM »
People commit suicide every day. It's tragic.Tots and  prayers. but.. He likely had issues. Some of his early concerns, metal shavings in the wiring, were deemed non issues... He felt the world was against him.

The best evidence he commited suicide., they had no incentive to kill him and everything to lose if they found out. He had testified several times, what he would have said going forward would not be anything new. He was troubled.. RIP 

Whatever the dollar amount that is at play... if he had continued his testimony, is a drop in the bucket to them.. if they had him killed and someone talked.. devastating.. but hey, it's fun to speculate on small percentage scenarios, like Sandy Hook... Unless.. well, we know how that turned out

You must have been one hell of a cop...  ::)    Write it off as you are told... Tyrant....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 01:22:27 AM »
You must have been one hell of a cop...  ::)    Write it off as you are told... Tyrant....

Great observation as always.. but..

I'm open minded, if the investigation which is on going says foul play may be involved, I will accept that

But yeah, my 30+ years tell me the public will jump quickly to what they want it to be.. and statistics, evidence be damned

I'm offering an opinion.. filtered by 35 years in the trade.. I know I could be wrong.. but I'm pretty confident in my theory..

Lets you and I revisit this when all the facts are in and see who is the gullible one

Deal? Or will that even matter? have you made up your mind?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 03:07:34 AM »
Military-industrial complex

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2024, 09:18:27 AM »
Military-industrial complex

This. If there are only fines and nobody goes to jail for Boeings fuckups then nothing will change.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2024, 09:26:21 AM »

I'm open minded, if the investigation which is on going says foul play may be involved, I will accept that

But yeah, my 30+ years tell me the public will jump quickly to what they want it to be.. and statistics, evidence be damned

I'm offering an opinion.. filtered by 35 years in the trade.. I know I could be wrong.. but I'm pretty confident in my theory..

Lets you and I revisit this when all the facts are in and see who is the gullible one

It sounds like you’ve made up your mind though….

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 01:42:15 PM »

This

Anyone thinking a guy in his position is "whistleblowing" is out there.

He's not that important, nor is anything he talking about happening in secret.

Quality engineers are some of the most neurotic fucks on the planet.

The stuff he's talking about would be hella well documented. Not just for safety and all that just basic accounting of material usage etc.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2024, 03:46:23 PM »
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2024, 08:48:35 PM »
It sounds like you’ve made up your mind though….

I think at this moment given the information, it was a suicide. Nothing has surfaced to change that as far as I know. But IF something comes to light, some information that would tend to indicate foul play, I can adjust my opinion with no effort.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 01:06:05 AM »

Open minded 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Says the China virus Science & propaganda believer.
Remember Always Believe The Experts They Never Ever Lie  🤣😂🤣😂🤣

HTH

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2024, 03:39:19 PM »

Open minded 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Says the China virus Science & propaganda believer.
Remember Always Believe The Experts They Never Ever Lie  🤣😂🤣😂🤣

HTH

;D
If I ever deviate from what the consensus of the experts in the field say, let me know

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2024, 04:15:27 PM »
Normally I try my best to go with the evidence.

But we also know that these systems are very corrupted and often hide information.

When you compound a corrupt system with people in power, how can you trust an independent investigation? You can’t. It will be very hard to believe an investigation by police force/FBI, etc.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2024, 04:59:44 PM »
If I ever deviate from what the consensus of the experts in the field say, let me know

More fool you then.
Open your Mind - Stop being so closed & easily fooled/ controlled

Always remember 1940s Germany that should be a lesson for all to always remember.
Book - Ordinary Men read it & learn. Pls 🙏

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2024, 05:05:50 PM »

Marriage promotes ‘white supremacy’: George Mason professor
BENJAMIN VOGEL - HOPE COLLEGE • MARCH 15, 2024
https://www.thecollegefix.com/marriage-promotes-white-supremacy-george-mason-professor/

So you'd go along with this idiotic professor  ::)
And there's plenty equally as stupid in many different fields.

Good luck believing what crap they spout.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 05:13:41 PM »
Normally I try my best to go with the evidence.

But we also know that these systems are very corrupted and often hide information.

When you compound a corrupt system with people in power, how can you trust an independent investigation? You can’t. It will be very hard to believe an investigation by police force/FBI, etc.

I hear you, but you also have to use the equation, what value would further testimony harm the manufacturer since most of it is public already, verses what harm would it cost the manufacturer if it came to light they had someone murdered. I don't think he had any further testimony that would sink the company at this point. I worked with people who were a bit on the looney side.. who would throw a fit if metal shavings were around electrical wiring, but the reality is the metal shavings were benign. This guy seems to fit that catagory. But again, if evidence leans towards foul play, I'll adjust. It just seems simpleton to jump to the conclusion of foul play given this set of circumstances

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2024, 05:15:21 PM »
So you'd go along with this idiotic professor  ::)
And there's plenty equally as stupid in many different fields.

Good luck believing what crap they spout.

I have no idea your train of thought here

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2024, 05:25:28 PM »
I have no idea your train of thought here

I think what he’s trying to say is, that this professor is considered an expert of some sort in his field and that you would go along with what his opinion is.