Author Topic: Dying vet’s ‘fuck you’ letter to Bush&Cheney needs to be read by EVERY American  (Read 5315 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Wow. 10 years ago saw ultra-patriotism, unswerving faith in the troops, and those who questioned the war were denounced as un-American, unpatriotic, and terrorist sympathizers. Flash forward 10 years years: 'Fuck him.'  Time flies. 
Well you don`t sign up for the military in order to avoid going to war, any war.  He would have a good argument had he been drafted, but that is not the case.  The military only works because people follow orders.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Probably eating bacon.

exactly the real issue is why is he in hospice is he constipated from no vegetables in a month only eating bacon? of course hes gonna feel like death
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Well you don`t sign up for the military in order to avoid going to war, any war.  He would have a good argument had he been drafted, but that is not the case.  The military only works because people follow orders.
That's even too much milk fat than even you can use.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Hey you're quite stupid yourself so saying Bush was better makes perfect sense.
x2
Brush was the worst modern president ever. And as a Texan, that sickens me.  >:(
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
x2
Brush was the worst modern president ever. And as a Texan, that sickens me.  >:(
Obama is horrible. The only thing Bush did was get rid of a dictator, who frequently murdered his own countryman. They were also terrorist sympathisers, and more then likely aided them at some point. Iraq needed to be taught a lesson.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Obama is horrible. The only thing Bush did was get rid of a dictator, who frequently murdered his own countryman. They were also terrorist sympathisers, and more then likely aided them at some point. Iraq needed to be taught a lesson.
Stop trolling
http://www.bengarvey.com/2008/08/07/31-reasons-why-bush-is-a-bad-president/
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Stop trolling
http://www.bengarvey.com/2008/08/07/31-reasons-why-bush-is-a-bad-president/
Seriously, I don't give a shit about politics. After 9/11, we needed to show the world who was boss. Pure and simple. Don't harbor terrorists.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Seriously, I don't give a shit about politics. After 9/11, we needed to show the world who was boss. Pure and simple. Don't harbor terrorists.
^^^ This explains a lot, most dumb fucks have little interest in Politics and how the World works.  FYI United States of America  is the  leading terrorist state, one doesn't have to look to far to find evidence for this.
V

Griffith

• Getbig V
^^^ This explains a lot, most dumb fucks have little interest in Politics and how the World works.  FYI United States of America  is the  leading terrorist state, one doesn't have to look to far to find evidence for this.

In terms of killing people and destruction to property, then yes.

Has North Korea even killed as many people in the last 10 years or even China?

I doubt they've killed a MILLION people, destroyed as much property, inflicted as much poverty and caused as many refugees as America.

And then they've also caused HATRED towards the West because of their bombing of Arab countries and their military bases in the region.

The mentality of their leadership is not pragmatic.

And no, I'm not a 'liberal' or leftist, just realistic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
In terms of killing people and destruction to property, then yes.

Has North Korea even killed as many people in the last 10 years or even China?

I doubt they've killed a MILLION people, destroyed as much property, inflicted as much poverty and caused as many refugees as America.

And then they've also caused HATRED towards the West because of their bombing of Arab countries and their military bases in the region.

The mentality of their leadership is not pragmatic.

And no, I'm not a 'liberal' or leftist, just realistic.
V