Author Topic: Random AnabolicHalo ramblings  (Read 100543 times)

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Re: Anabolic Junior died a few hours ago
« Reply #1250 on: November 14, 2014, 11:16:42 PM »
Ron 100% Anabolic Halo's kid passed away man, (poor thing) and he is 100% legit.
I have been emailing with him for months now, seen indisputable proof, shit that's just impossible to make up.
His poor kid was sick for long time and his prognosis did not look good, so he was aware of that from the start.

These trolls that hide behind computer screen and attack a dead mans child are not even human beings, pure fucking filth

Lol well that's that then. It's been 100% confirmed it was all true. With Joon's stamp of approval who wouldn't believe it.  ::)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1251 on: November 14, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »
My daughter is not made up now, is she.

Neither was Halo's little boy you stupid bitch, so learn to have a little bit of respect, it's not that hard

You think Halo randomly decided one day to go to hospital, stage and take pictures of a little kid with wires in an out of him at a local hospital post pictures here just to troll you and Getbig you lunatic.

Fucking pathetic

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #1252 on: November 14, 2014, 11:32:08 PM »
Neither was Halo's little boy you stupid bitch, so learn to have a little bit of respect, it's not that hard

You think Halo randomly decided one day to go to hospital, stage and take pictures of a little kid with wires in an out of him at a local hospital post pictures here just to troll you and Getbig you lunatic.

Fucking pathetic

I know those pictures aren't Halo. Lol. But you can keep on believing his bullshit if it makes you happy.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1253 on: November 14, 2014, 11:53:07 PM »
I know those pictures aren't Halo. Lol. But you can keep on believing his bullshit if it makes you happy.

Explain this to me genius if you don't think the pictures are Halo. ::)

So when I am on msn with him, and I ask him to send me a picture with him writing exactly what I told him to write and he sends me the picture requested within whole of 30 seconds to a minute exactly as I requested writing what I said how the fuck do you think he is fraud exactly.

He emails BigRo too and he can vouch

Besides I have seen many pictures you haven't so shut the fuck up already

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #1254 on: November 14, 2014, 11:54:36 PM »
Explain this to me genius if you don't think the pictures are Halo. ::)

So when I am on msn with him, and I ask him to send me a picture with him writing exactly what I told him to write and he send me the picture requested within whole of 30 seconds to a minute exactly as I requested how the fuck do you think he is fraud exactly.

Besides I have seen many pictures you haven't so shut the fuck up already

Easy. Everything you say and post is a lie. Absolutely 100% everything. Lol.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1255 on: November 15, 2014, 12:16:26 AM »

Fucking pathetic

Anal did not give a fuck about his kid, his PM to me say's all.

U a so naïve  ::)

Why don't U visit him in Havana  ;D ;D ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1256 on: November 15, 2014, 12:19:23 AM »
Anal did not give a fuck about his kid, his PM to me say's all.

U a so naïve  ::)

Why don't U visit him in Havana  ;D ;D ;D

He doesn't live in Cuba obviously he lives somewhere in Europe, I know exactly where, its not for me to say.
I know for a FACT his poor kid passed away so fuck off already.
Its repulsive to me that anyone questions it even in the first place but you guys simply don't know the facts or know any better.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: November 15, 2014, 12:29:28 AM »
He doesn't live in Cuba obviously he lives somewhere in Europe, I know exactly where, its not for me to say.
Its repulsive to me that anyone questions it even in the first place but you guys simply don't know the facts or know any better.

Would that be  Flemish speaking part of "Cuba" (aka most booooriing EC land)  ;D
Why not visiting him in the U.S. Embassy , he is  an American diplomat too  ;D ;D ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1258 on: November 15, 2014, 12:40:08 AM »
Would that be  Flemish speaking part of "Cuba" (aka most booooriing EC land)  ;D
Why not visiting him in the U.S. Embassy , he is  an American diplomat too  ;D ;D ;D

do your posts get generated through google translate?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1259 on: November 15, 2014, 12:40:13 AM »

Wrong again

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Re: Random AnabolicHalo ramblings
« Reply #1260 on: November 15, 2014, 12:42:47 AM »
I'm glad the fake kid died a fake death. I was tired of fake kid stories I want to read some new fake stories. At least he's dropping a boring storyline. Hopefully the next one will be more interesting.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1261 on: November 15, 2014, 12:59:00 AM »
I'm glad the fake kid died a fake death. I was tired of fake kid stories I want to read some new fake stories. At least he's dropping a boring storyline. Hopefully the next one will be more interesting.

What about the "fake" pictors of the kid?

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #1262 on: November 15, 2014, 01:00:23 AM »
What about the "fake" pictors of the kid?

What about them?

I can go photograph any kid being held by a black woman. Can't you?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1263 on: November 15, 2014, 01:46:37 AM »
Hes never too busy to talk to junior and change his log on names and re-instate his accounts.
and i have asked him one time to change my name to kim jong bob but he refuse..joon that has raised hell here can  change name 1 million times...im starting to think ron dont like north korean dictators..lascist

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: November 15, 2014, 01:48:47 AM »

You know lots of FACTS. I'm 100% on this. No clue why anyone would question you when you've so much knowledge and integrity.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1265 on: November 15, 2014, 02:58:32 AM »
Ron 100% Anabolic Halo's kid passed away man, (poor thing) and he is 100% legit.
I have been emailing with him for months now, seen indisputable proof, shit that's just impossible to make up.
His poor kid was sick for long time and his prognosis did not look good, so he was aware of that from the start.

These trolls that hide behind computer screen and attack a dead mans child are not even human beings, pure fucking filth

the thing is if this is all made up then whoever is behind the anal account really is a pretty sick and twisted, mentally disturbed POS.

but if actually true it's even worse . the way he has posted about the kid in the past and the fact that he would even log onto an internet BB forum within a few hours of his own child dyng would make him one very fked up individual devoid any normal human emotion. either way fk him. any sympathy should be reserved for people that actually did give a fk about this kid, if (which i very much doubt) he ever existed.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1266 on: November 15, 2014, 03:25:57 AM »
the thing is if this is all made up then whoever is behind the anal account really is a pretty sick and twisted, mentally disturbed POS.

but if actually true it's even worse . the way he has posted about the kid in the past and the fact that he would even log onto an internet BB forum within a few hours of his own child dyng would make him one very fked up individual devoid any normal human emotion. either way fk him. any sympathy should be reserved for people that actually did give a fk about this kid, if (which i very much doubt) he ever existed.

Conker take my word when I say I KNOW its 100% true.
He is not lying my friend at all.
Thing is he knew this day was coming, still didn't make it any easier.
Its like say having a relative who has terminal cancer that you know about for months and then that inevitable sad day comes.
And you put up on your FB or Twitter, my nan just passed away.

It is not all the uncommon, your first instinct for many people in that unfortunate situation is to share, its like being in shock.

Please guys have the common human decency to show just a little bit of fucking respect.
I can't believe I am actually having to say this to grown fucking men here.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: November 15, 2014, 03:40:13 AM »
Conker take my word when I say I KNOW its 100% true.
He is not lying my friend at all.
Thing is he knew this day was coming, still didn't make it any easier.
Its like say having a relative who has terminal cancer that you know about for months and then that inevitable sad day comes.
And you put up on your FB or Twitter, my nan just passed away.

It is not all the uncommon, your first instinct for many people in that unfortunate situation is to share, its like being in shock.

Please guys have the common human decency to show just a little bit of fucking respect.
I can't believe I am actually having to say this to grown fucking men here.

Guess it's settled then.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #1268 on: November 15, 2014, 04:08:18 AM »
Guess it's settled then.
Joon never lies.

When he says its coke that he is sniffing right there on video, then its baking powder later.

If he lies then just for fun,remember?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #1269 on: November 15, 2014, 04:23:27 AM »
LOL at Uncle Joon getting frustrated that NOBODY believes him. Trying to whiteknight anabolichomo and getting pwned in the process.

JOON: go start your piece of shit forum that 5 guys will post on until it shits the bed by New Year. And take anabolichomo with you.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1270 on: November 15, 2014, 04:58:35 AM »
Joon has fallen a lot from his high rolling gambling days to the getbiggers "The Lounge"!

What happened to him? He was a bright star on the horizon. Did josh teach him a lesson?

Joon doesn't seem the same ever after the outing.

What a shame.
Hell, nothing some drugs and booze cant fix for now

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1271 on: November 15, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »
Joon has fallen a lot from his high rolling gambling days to the getbiggers "The Lounge"!

What happened to him? He was a bright star on the horizon. Did josh teach him a lesson?

Joon doesn't seem the same ever after the outing.

What a shame.
Hell, nothing some drugs and booze cant fix for now

The lounge name was my idea you Irish pony tailed guitar strumming hippie  ;D
Are you forgetting you sold me the eldoradospandex gimmick for $150 so you can buy some gear.
Western Union slip still on file.

I don't out people, only lame gay people do that shit.
And the only thing Josh has ever managed to "out" is my address which I fucking put out there myself cos I couldn't even give a fuck or care.

Calm down gloria its only the interwebs

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1272 on: November 15, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
Are you forgetting you sold me the eldoradospandex gimmick for $150 so you can buy some gear.

And the only thing Josh has ever managed to "out" is my address which I fucking put out there myself cos I couldn't even give a fuck or care.

Hahahahaha!

Nice try.  ::) ::) You got to get a new play little buddy. lol
This doesn't work anymore

Must suck to be stuck in the lounge.
I see you when I get back here again in sometime
Bye now     

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1273 on: November 15, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »
Hahahahaha!

Nice try.  ::) ::) You got to get a new play little buddy. lol
This doesn't work anymore

Must suck to be stuck in the lounge.
I see you when I get back here again in sometime
Bye now     

I have been posting on G&O you idiot....I am not stuck anywhere.....idiot. ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #1274 on: November 15, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »

I wasnt the one to out your address patsy