Author Topic: Big Nation Radio - Replay is up - AD Cherry / Jim Magnone  (Read 12335 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: Big Nation Radio - Replay is up - AD Cherry / Jim Magnone
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »

The bottom line is no one releases their numbers except to sponsors. I have no idea of MD's numbers but I do for PBW's. And I know our numbers have quadrupled over the past 3 weeks.

There are over 500 companies not named Muscletech. House of Pain is just one of them.

For once you're telling the truth. 3 listeners x 4= 12 listeners...a miraculous quadrupling. Hey moron, now that House of Pain is giving you a free t-shirt in exchange for sponsorship, does that mean that you won't be wearing the t-shirts you jackasses made for the Arnold that infringe on the Tapout brand's logo. Now I know why Special Head is putting all his energy into this mess instead of chasing ambulances.
Enjoy your dish...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »
Id say they have any where from 5 to 6 listeners on most nights.

That ought to be good for 12 or 13 cents in annual advertising revenue.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »
does that mean that you won't be wearing the t-shirts you jackasses made for the Arnold that infringe on the Tapout brand's logo. Now I know why Special Head is putting all his energy into this mess instead of chasing ambulances.

Parody does not constitute infringment.  If you'd studied ambulance chasing a little more, you'd know that.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »

Parody does not constitute infringment.  If you'd studied ambulance chasing a little more, you'd know that.

It's not a parody, you fvckin jackass. It is a clear rip off the design that Tapout uses in shape, color and placement and the letters are similar in size and appearance. And oh yeah, Goatballs, it just happens to be a t-shirt design and that just happens to be the same business that Tapout is in. And they are selling them for commercial gain, another factor. But of course you wouldn't know that because you're more likely to the ambulance than chasing it.
Enjoy your dish...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
It's not a parody, you fvckin jackass. It is a clear rip off the design that Tapout uses in shape, color and placement and the letters are similar in size and appearance.

If we're talking about the same shirt, it's purpose is to make fun of the whole "tapout" bullshit. That's parody.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2008, 08:25:16 AM »

If we're talking about the same shirt, it's purpose is to make fun of the whole "tapout" bullshit. That's parody.

You can't rip off someone's design logo and say "I was trying to be funny". Anyone who looks at that design knows it is Tapout's and whether some jackass like you on a message board thinks that Tapout is bullshit when they are raking in millions really doesn't matter.
Enjoy your dish...

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2008, 03:06:16 PM »
Keith works for Big Nation, he seems like a smart guy. You want to hear something funny. I was talking to Alex the other day and asked him what his "job" title was? He told me he doesn't work for the show and even if they get dozens of sponsors he won't make a dime. I laughed so hard at that ;D He has been spamming this board, lost his modship, pissed off Ron and got 4 accounts put in timeout cuz he is a super fan of the show. Shit I like the show too and listen every week, but Alex is fkn obsessed with it ;D

No no no my man , alex23 is the most obsessed man over getbig in the history of getbigl

`sup tito  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2008, 03:09:58 PM »

No no no my man , alex23 is the most obsessed man over getbig in the history of getbigl

`sup tito  ;D

Alex irl doesn't take any of this shit seriously actually. The fact that people thinks that he does just proves that he is good at what he does on here, which is stir up shit. I do think it's funny how he pretty much cut ties with getbig over a radio show though, but I am sure he has his reasons.
E

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »
Long story short, hes been manipulated into bankrolling a failed internet radio show with 5 listeners-in exchange he gets to "be on the show"   ;D  hahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »
Alex irl doesn't take any of this shit seriously actually.

::)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »
Alex irl doesn't take any of this shit seriously actually. The fact that people thinks that he does just proves that he is good at what he does on here, which is stir up shit. I do think it's funny how he pretty much cut ties with getbig over a radio show though, but I am sure he has his reasons.

::)

Remember the show where kamali melted down over 240 ? Then bob chick said the following week that king doesnt take this stuff seriously ??

.............riiiiiiiiii iiiiiight 

I just look at that pic of him in the make up and getting zoolander on our asses (WTF!) - to know how `lightly` he takes it  ::)

Or maybe those dept store cutler fridge pix , or those cigar happy holiday pics , perhaps the hummer with the pics of sum getbigger ion the dash , or the video with him and bob chic commenting on adonis, ton o gimmicks...list goes on

but he enjoys it , so power to em

I just want 23 to give my regards to legendry buff goddess , and tell her not to worry `its all good`

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »
btw special ed , your a cool chap and i like what you do , and i totally agree with u abt MD, but.....

think about it Getbig Nation as it was known was as u stated for the getbiggers.It was supposed to be a DIFFERENT showfrom NBR And PBW

The aim was to have guest getbiggers  themselves and to feature us guys and to share opinions and talk about our views inthe industry  and so on.Even feuds on boards were meant to be broadcast on air and to have the guys go head2head.But that changed...

Now basically , its ripping off dan solomons idea of PBW.same damn thing.Only PBW have sponsors and r censored and tend to go clean route anyway vs the more free reign Nation has

You say you dont wanna compete , but invariably you ARE ending up competing - your a smart man you oughtta know that

Ron doesnt need to promote Nation , he already has a relationship with PBW + ron didnt want GETBIG in the title of the show from the start

This hasnt become a getbig radio show , its kinda going the commercial/pro route now