Author Topic: Like the wind....for deeddee exclusively..  (Read 2116 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Like the wind....for deeddee exclusively..
« on: January 11, 2007, 11:20:24 PM »
for if you have never been on a fast horse ever...or ever felt the the jolt go thru a horse before it takes off..you wont understand..

wow..fucking WOW!..hooooly fucking A man...THAT..now THAT...is why riders ride..oh my fucking god..
have you EVER raced a horse and come from behind..i have been on a horse (shaheen..falcon in parsian) and come back from wayyyyy far behind..the energy ya feel...its like magic..but no one will understand this....the horse hears you and you actually get loswer to the ground as it stretches for you...and then its all wind and sweat and horse smell and maddness..its insanity...its like a kiss gone wrong..very wrong...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5887442402966157203&q=secretariat&hl=en

when i watch some of thse i'm envious of the jockey..and i cant help but regurgitate..hoooooly shit man.....thats ...thats..ah god i have no words..
EVERYTIMe i watch ANY of these ..i end up holding my head and just saying again n again " oh my god..oh my fucking god..brilliant..oh my god"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=806988660375877495&q=secretariat&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2675600544378964728&q=secretariat&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3450045002727823280&q=secretariat&hl=en

carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Like the wind....for deeddee exclusively..
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 10:56:12 AM »
WOW!  Thanks Juni... those vids are amazing.  Secretariat was just from a whole other world.  Hard not to get a little lump in your throat watching that.

Here's one from last November that also brings a little shiver. I wonder if the Nederlanders on here heard about it... it was on the news. 100 horses were trapped by floods for three days on a tiny island. 19 of them died, and the rest were exhausted and suffering from exposure...  This story is amazing because after all was said and done, 4 local women on horseback managed to seduce the horses back to safety. 

People all across the Netherlands anxiously followed news of the stranded horses' fate after rising seawater from an October 31 storm flooded pastures in a wilderness area beyond the dikes of the town of Marrum, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) northeast of Amsterdam (map of the Netherlands).

Firefighters initially used small boats to ferry about 20 of the horses across the 2,000 feet (600 meters) separating the knoll from higher ground. The Dutch Army arrived with pontoon boats to support the effort, but falling water levels grounded their ships. The remaining horses were given fresh water and hay, but by November 2 drowning and exposure had killed 19 of the animals.

On November 3 an underwater path to safety was marked with stakes and lined with a chain of small boats crewed by firefighters. Pockets of water as deep as six feet (two meters), difficult-to-negotiate brackish water, and submerged barbed wire slowed progress... 

...and here's the vid of the women rescuing the horses...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4584913278289860160&q=horses&hl=en

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »
when i watch Secretariat run...i'm so jeleous of that jockey..

and thanx for that video Deedles!  i see you love horses as much as i do...that vid ws amazing! 8)

there ws a time i used to eat..sleep..breath...tal k...think..dream horse...

if a girl smelled like she had just been at the stables..i ws immediately in love ...i used to follow the umcp equestrian coach like a puppy..and she ws old..lol.. :-[
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »
How old is old?  I had a crush on my riding instructor Wolfgang for years. It was sappy beyond hope.  :D 

I also love the smell of stables... and leather, and actually horse kaka too.  Don't know if I should have admitted that.  :P

I'll dig through my pics and see if I can find a good one of Molly, the sweetest little arab mare you ever saw!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »
How old is old?  I had a crush on my riding instructor Wolfgang for years. It was sappy beyond hope.  :D 

I also love the smell of stables... and leather, and actually horse kaka too.  Don't know if I should have admitted that.  :P

I'll dig through my pics and see if I can find a good one of Molly, the sweetest little arab mare you ever saw!

i ws 16..she ws in her 40s...

and umm i kinda like the smell of horse kaakaa also.its comforting...  :-[

and i'd like to see molly very much please..   :)

and a riding instructor named wolfgang!!! classic...(pun intended!  :D   )
carpe` vaginum!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 02:41:55 AM »
i ws 16..she ws in her 40s...

and umm i kinda like the smell of horse kaakaa also.its comforting...  :-[

and i'd like to see molly very much please..   :)

and a riding instructor named wolfgang!!! classic...(pun intended!  :D   )

Maybe it's just me and i am no one that anyone on here might care about, BUT i think you are being weird >:(

Lisa

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 08:08:47 AM »
Maybe it's just me and i am no one that anyone on here might care about, BUT i think you are being weird >:(

Lisa

He was just answering my post above his.  ???

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 08:22:57 AM »

Ok, still.

Lisa

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 08:34:20 AM »
Ok, still.

Lisa

Lol... was it because we were talking about stable and horse manure smells?

ps...if you get a chance, take a look at the Dutch women leading the horses to safety. It's beautiful.  :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 08:48:29 AM »
Lol... was it because we were talking about stable and horse manure smells?

ps...if you get a chance, take a look at the Dutch women leading the horses to safety. It's beautiful.  :)

No, i just think he's funny sometimes...hey, i still want to go to the dinner party so there's no hard feelings my way ;D

Lisa

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »

Lisa

<shrug>

i'm me...always

i let the popularity cards fall where they may...

tataa~
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 07:52:49 PM »

really appereciate ya standing up for me deedles!  8)

<kiss...on cheek..of course> :)
carpe` vaginum!