Author Topic: Cutler Gives Rambod the Credit for his Win  (Read 2289 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cutler Gives Rambod the Credit for his Win
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »
Jay on PBW:  "If it wasnt for Hany Rambod I wouldnt have achieved my winning condition."

Did the Pro-Creator's fee just double?  FST7 = Mr. Olympia? :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Cutler Gives Rambod the Credit for his Win
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 08:45:29 PM »
Jay on PBW:  "If it wasnt for Hany Rambod I wouldnt have achieved my winning condition."

Did the Pro-Creator's fee just double?  FST7 = Mr. Olympia? :)
Oh, for fucks sakes!

Jay is an ass kissing buisnessman. He does that at all levels in the bodybuilding industry. I wouldn't fucking doubt that Jay agreed to say that on the air as it would for sure get plastered on " da boards " which will cause a rapid spike in people wanting to work with HandOnMyDick  RamaBlackMan'sDickInMyAss. It is ALL buisness.

"Jay, I will work with you for FREE just if you win, as you will because you kiss so much ass, then all I ask is a simple recognition of my services. "

In Jay's RIPPED 2 SHREDZ video he talks about how he cuts out all his sugars... then after a few seconds of silence he notes that he keeps the CELL TECH in, though...  then reiterates that he cuts out all his sugar outside of Cell Tech.

Don't believe it people. It's all a big scripted facade... which is what the bodybuilding banks on.

- Block!
?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »
Will he give Rambo one of his cars or a room in his house?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
Will he give Rambo one of his cars or a room in his house?
Jay is the biggest puppet on a string this side of Howdy Doodey.

Hany charged Jay... ZERO. The deal was Jay was to be HandUpMyAnus  RamAVibratorUpMyHole'sBod marketing tool and vessel for more buisness and greater long-term financial gain.

How can anybody dispute this?

Jay comes in with a few striations in his legs and a few visible veins and right away the Getbiggers fall to the floor and sing him praise?  So what? Everyone els on stage had striations and visible veins. Jay should have that every show he enters. He looked better for JAY not for a Mr. Olympia title.

- Block!
?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »
Probably a passive aggressive shot at his long time and former "guru" Chris Aceto...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »
Probably a passive aggressive shot at his long time and former "guru" Chris Aceto...

yeah i thought chris was his friend, came to his house, did jay just drop his ass?
TEAM Nasser

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 07:31:38 AM »
blockhead my friend you know the ins and outs of bbing very well,,,,you too see the false mirrors bbing has presneted itself yet no getbig sees only few see that is they believe anything even forum veterans dont see the smoking mirrors,,,I GIVE YOU THINGS WHAT REALY HAPPENED WHEN HANYHANDJOB CAME TO JAY TO PUT HIM IN VIDEO ON FST7 HANY SAID TRY MY SYSTEM OUT FRIEND YOU WILL GROW JAY DID ONE SESSION AND IT WAS PUT ON VIDEO,,,,,JAY THEN WALKED AWAY FROM HANY RIMJOB AND TOLD HIM THE FST7 WAS NOT FOR HIM THATS WH YYOU SEE ONE VIDEO OF HIM WITH HEATH AFTER 08 OLYMPIA JAY DID NOT DO SYSTEM AGAIN,,,HE SHOWED UP AGAIN 7 DAYS BEFORE OLYMPIA THAT HANY RAMMEN JOB TO HANG OUT WITH CUTLER,,,HE BEGGED TO COME DOWN TO VEGAS TO BE WITH CUTLER TO DO ANOTEHR VIDEO TO SHOW FS7,,,,,THUS THE MARKETING SCAM BEGAN,,,

Oh, for fucks sakes!

Jay is an ass kissing buisnessman. He does that at all levels in the bodybuilding industry. I wouldn't fucking doubt that Jay agreed to say that on the air as it would for sure get plastered on " da boards " which will cause a rapid spike in people wanting to work with HandOnMyDick  RamaBlackMan'sDickInMyAss. It is ALL buisness.

"Jay, I will work with you for FREE just if you win, as you will because you kiss so much ass, then all I ask is a simple recognition of my services. "

In Jay's RIPPED 2 SHREDZ video he talks about how he cuts out all his sugars... then after a few second sof silence he notes that he keeps the CELL TECH in, though...  then reiterates that he cuts out all his sugar outside of Cell Tech.

Don't believe it people. It's all a big scripted facade... which is what the bodybuilding banks on.

- Block!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:57 AM »
I'd watch what you say "Blockhead".  Hiney might see you at an expo and pinch your butt for being such a meanie.
Deep Tissue Massage

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
Oh, for fucks sakes!

In Jay's RIPPED 2 SHREDZ video he talks about how he cuts out all his sugars... then after a few second sof silence he notes that he keeps the CELL TECH in, though...  then reiterates that he cuts out all his sugar outside of Cell Tech.

- Block!
good point

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »
I'd watch what you say "Blockhead".  Hiney might see you at an expo and pinch your butt for being such a meanie.
HandMeMyJizzRag  RamYourFingerInMyAssBod comes up to my nipple line (no homo)..

JOCKTHEGLIDE,

I have heard a story quite similar to what you just told. My source told me practically the same that HandOnMyAss  RimMyCockBod shot Jay once and then try to tout it as Jay does his "proven system". Jay didn't give a shit either way because Jay doesn't mind the publicity.

I'm not suprised to hear that HandInMyHole begged him to come to Vegas a week out to take some vids of him to re-edit it and put a twist on it as if it was his own. HandCock is a clever little shrimp. He knows LONG-RUN this will means extra coin in his pocket and he just used Jay as his vessel.

- Block!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 07:47:45 PM »
good point

I'm suprised you agree with me...

- Block!
?