Author Topic: Americans - Anyone here worried about North Korea?  (Read 15989 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Americans - Anyone here worried about North Korea?
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
North Korea would lose in a fight with Oakland. North Korea is a rock strewn waste land. They military is a global joke.

All this trash talk is just the multi-TRILLION dollar US military pretending to have another valid enemy so they can keep gorging themselves at the pig trough.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
They aren't a legitimate threat.   A North Korean attack is highly unlikely because it accomplishes nothing.  North Koreans arent jihadist intend on blowing themselves up in the name of martyrdom. 

attacks don't always have to be logical.

could just be crazy little guy trying to prove himself to his generals.  could be they're starving and really believe china will protect them.  could be china wants to ramp up shit with us... could be a million scenarios where an attack happens.  Could be someone just rides their boat or plane over some imaginary line and someone opens fire and everything goes down.

whatever the cause... they have nuclear weapons... to me, that's terrifying.   There are nutjobs that open fire every day in the world.... doesn't make sense always.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2013, 04:06:57 AM »
Being taller and a few years older than my brother I used to piss him off and he would come at me. I would just put my hand on top of his head as he was swinging at me and I would laugh at him, such is N Korea a joke threat towards the USA we would blow those punks up in 1 day.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2013, 05:09:53 AM »
attacks don't always have to be logical.

could just be crazy little guy trying to prove himself to his generals.  could be they're starving and really believe china will protect them.  could be china wants to ramp up shit with us... could be a million scenarios where an attack happens.  Could be someone just rides their boat or plane over some imaginary line and someone opens fire and everything goes down.

whatever the cause... they have nuclear weapons... to me, that's terrifying.   There are nutjobs that open fire every day in the world.... doesn't make sense always.

The only way North Korea would use nukes is if they were attacked and backed into a corner, which won't happen.   It just doesn't work the way you're describing.  Nuclear weapons are bargaining chips for nations with little global influence who desperately want to be a part of the world stage.  This precisely why Iran wants nukes.   The philosophy is simple,  if you don't have economic or political clout use the nuclear threat as leverage, usually for relief or the easing of restrictions.

China will not support North Korea.  China and NK have only a very thin political connection.  Technically they are both communist, in the loosest sense, but their philosophies couldn't be more different.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2013, 12:27:25 PM »
Being taller and a few years older than my brother I used to piss him off and he would come at me. I would just put my hand on top of his head as he was swinging at me and I would laugh at him, such is N Korea a joke threat towards the USA we would blow those punks up in 1 day.

how bout the isreali jews? them dudes are some tough mofos, i gotta admit

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
To be fair - Indonesia is a third world shithole.

You've been there?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2013, 12:29:56 PM »
The only way North Korea would use nukes is if they were attacked and backed into a corner, which won't happen.   It just doesn't work the way you're describing. 

Using conventional wisdom, you are correct.

But lately that's been going out the window.  A major US city was shut down for 24 hours because a 19 year old was bleeding out in a boat.

I wouldn't put anything past any country at this point.  If they're starving, and we are the cause, or if their leaders or military are just batshit crazy, they might abandon conventional logic and perhaps blow some shit up.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2013, 12:30:50 PM »

We? You americanos are just used as tools to the elite, until you are no longer useful. There is no: we. Just wait until the next civil war.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »
how bout the isreali jews? them dudes are some tough mofos, i gotta admit
They are tough.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2013, 12:58:17 PM »
america will destroy itself before north korea has usable nukes