Author Topic: Fort Hood shooter, Major Hassan, had 177 unspent rounds (Article 32 Testimony)  (Read 6116 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Fort Hood shooter had 177 unspent rounds.
San Antonio Express News ^ | 10/20/2010 | Scott Huddleston

________________________ ________________________ ________________

FORT HOOD — Military investigators said the gunman in the shooting rampage last Nov. 5 hadn't used even half of his ammunition.

The testimony this morning in the Article 32 hearing of Maj. Nidal Hasan revealed that the shooter had 177 unspent rounds, compared to the 146 discharged rounds recovered at the scene.

Those numbers suggest that the shocking incident, which left 13 dead and dozens more wounded, could have been much, much worse had it not been for the quick actions of two civilian police officers on the post who also testified today.

Officer Kimberly Munley, who arrived at the scene with police Sgt. Mark Todd right behind her, said she saw the gunman outside a building just north of the "medical SRP," or Building 42003, where the shooting began at the Solider Readiness Processing complex.

Munley said she couldn't fire her M-9 service pistol at first, because people were running behind the assailant.

"I didn't want to have any friendly fire," she testified. "So I could not get an accurate shot."

As the suspect went around the building, Munley went around the other side and exchanged gunfire with him. She said she fired at least six shots. Todd testified that he started to follow the gunman and then went the other direction as bystanders told him, "He's over there."

Munley received a superficial wound on her hand and was shot twice in the legs. Her gun malfunctioned, and the gunman kicked it out of her hand, she said.

As Munley tried to drag herself toward her weapon, the suspect then seemed to have problems with his gun, she said. Todd said he saw Munley lying on the ground, with the shooter about 20 feet away. He yelled at the man to drop his weapon.

When the suspect shot at him, Todd returned fire with five rounds, he said. The man slid down a telephone pole onto his back, and Todd rushed him, handcuffed him and removed his weapons and ammunition.

Duane Mitchell, special agent with the Army's Criminal Investigation Division, said authorities recovered five loose unused rounds and another 172 rounds in seven full or partly full magazines. The gunman used a 5.7-millimeter pistol with a laser sight that emitted a green beam for daylight use and red beam for darker lighting, he said.

Kelly Jameson, lead investigator in the case with Army CID, said 146 spent rounds and six empty magazines were recovered at the scene.

In earlier testimony late Tuesday, Sgt. 1st Class Maria Guerra, noncommissioned officer in charge of medical processing in the building, testified that the gunman deftly and efficiently changed magazines without hesitation, "like one motion."

Mitchell said receipts indicated Hasan had purchased "watch-type batteries" to power the laser sight just days before the shooting. Cells to power the red laser were purchased on Nov. 2, he said. The next day, Hasan went to a different store to buy stronger batteries needed for the green laser, Mitchell said.

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Hassan is a hero of the left.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bushs' fault.   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lets' blame the Tea Party for this.  They clearly are more a present danger. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Lets' blame the Tea Party for this.  They clearly are more a present danger.  

Islam is a religion of peace. He was clearly just misunderstood. Perhaps his house was foreclosed on or something? And the dozens of people who heard him screaming, "Allah Akbar!" while unloading bullet after bullet into unarmed people are definitely lying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Islam is a religion of peace. He was clearly just misunderstood. Perhaps his house was foreclosed on or something? And the dozens of people who heard him screaming, "Allah Akbar!" while unloading bullet after bullet into unarmed people are definitely lying.

Along with the Times Square Bomber, underwear bomber, etc etc.   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
Along with the Times Square Bomber, underwear bomber, etc etc.   ::)  ::)

The funny thing in all these cases is that every single judge has said something along of the lines of, "I don't know what brought you to do this" and every single Muslim terrorist has responded by lecturing said judge on the Koran and jihad. Dhimmi morons make me laugh.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ army ordering its men to destroy the video footage of this attack.

you guys wanna cry about 'libs reaction' when something like that screams much bigger things.

Fury

• Getbig V

you guys wanna cry about 'libs reaction' when something like that screams much bigger things.

Was Hassan a hologram? ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

Maybe they just didn't want it showing up on live link, you know family members seeing loved ones shot
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Maybe the army was embarassed at their panzy ass rules about not letting more people be armed and having this muslim savage walking about? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I didn't know liveleak and image concerns came before evidence of a mass-murder.

I mean, if a McD employee videotapes a guy executing a dozen people in a McDonalds... and his manager has him delete it because "it makes our company look bad", that McMofo would be facing some serious charges, right?

Fury

• Getbig V
I didn't know liveleak and image concerns came before evidence of a mass-murder.

I mean, if a McD employee videotapes a guy executing a dozen people in a McDonalds... and his manager has him delete it because "it makes our company look bad", that McMofo would be facing some serious charges, right?

Why don't you enlighten us on why the tape was deleted then?

Please make sure to point out where holograms and the like come into play.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I guess it just points to yall being okay with a govt employee ordering someone to destroy the ONLY VIDEOTAPED evidence of a major terrorist attack on our soil.

That's unusual to me.  

Maybe yall can justify it with whatever reasons you see.  But shouldn't that decision be made by someone up the chain a little?  I mean - it's the smoking gun of the whole damn terror attack - and it's cool to just delete it?

WTF?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Holograms?  Nah - probably UFO's with the aid of CIA and black ops.  

Fury

• Getbig V
I guess it just points to yall being okay with a govt employee ordering someone to destroy the ONLY VIDEOTAPED evidence of a major terrorist attack on our soil.

That's unusual to me.  

Maybe yall can justify it with whatever reasons you see.  But shouldn't that decision be made by someone up the chain a little?  I mean - it's the smoking gun of the whole damn terror attack - and it's cool to just delete it?

WTF?

Smoking gun? The dozens of witnesses to it aren't credible now? Your CTs these days suck.

I could see Obama ordering it covered up. It's not like he hasn't spent the last 18 months placating Muslims and terrorists in particular.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

That's unusual to me.  

WTF?

They should not destroy anything.  They should show it on TV day after day after fucking day and manybe people will start to understand the importance of carrying and having immediate access to a firearm considering the animals like Hassan that are in our midst.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V

how the fck should I know?  Maybe it was image.  Maybe compassion for the families.  But it's major evidence in a terror attack and subsequent prosecution.  is it cool for companies to delete all the security cam footage of things now where 13 heroes were killed?

Shit, I'm not talking conspiracy - I'm talking major fvckup here.  Hassan can claim anything - he had partners, he was forced, etc etc - and it's his word against a bunch of screaming scared ppl in a room.  Recollections will be all over the place.  

And his ass will end up getting life - not death penalty - cause this genius decided it was cool to destroy evidence?

Whatever.  Laugh about CTs, holograms, whatever.  There are lots of Qs on this one, and a supervisor saying "destroy the only evidence of a terror attack" is fishy to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Smoking gun? The dozens of witnesses to it aren't credible now? Your CTs these days suck.

I could see Obama ordering it covered up. It's not like he hasn't spent the last 18 months placating Muslims and terrorists in particular.

Yes.  Dozens of witnesses.  Laying on the floor covering their faces, pissing themselves, bleeding, or running for a door. 

Dontcha think videotape might be a TAD stronger evidence?  Shit man.

And YES, it very well could be obama pacifying radical muslims - all the more reason to save the damn tape and take away any doubt.

Fury

• Getbig V

Yes.  Dozens of witnesses.  Laying on the floor covering their faces, pissing themselves, bleeding, or running for a door.  

Dontcha think videotape might be a TAD stronger evidence?  Shit man.

And YES, it very well could be obama pacifying radical muslims - all the more reason to save the damn tape and take away any doubt.

Lying on the floor covering their faces? How did this guy get shot then? Moron.

You have any proof that every single witness to this was lying on the floor and not able to see? Of course not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yes.  Dozens of witnesses.  Laying on the floor covering their faces, pissing themselves, bleeding, or running for a door. 

Dontcha think videotape might be a TAD stronger evidence?  Shit man.

I prefer they run the video 10 nights in a row on every channel. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Obama did it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama did it

Probably wished Ayeres did.   oh wait . . . .   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lying on the floor covering their faces? How did this guy get shot then? Moron.

A lot of them were, dude.  This guy got shot by 2 cops - 1 of whom sustained 2 or 3 wounds.  So your testimony may come down to a wounded cop who doesn't remember shit, and another cop involved in an on-duty shooting.  

if you're gonna go for the death penalty, you sure as shit want more evidence than that.  Good lawyers can create doubt.  if this twat walks because witnesses contradicts something, you'll bitch about muslims and obama - but not the army employee who ordered evidence guaranteeing an airtight death pentaly conviction to be destroyed.

What if he had killed everyone in the room, including the cop who took him down?  No witnesses?  That army guy didn't know what witnesses knew what - he just destroyed it.  

What if there was a school shooting and the principal ordered all the videos to be destoryed?  Holy mother of god, those family members would be outraged!!!

What if ... you NEVER knowingly destory evidence of a terrorist attack.  Confiscate it like they did the 85 pentagon tapes on 911, deny they exist, that's fine.  But DESTROY?  WTF?

Fury

• Getbig V

A lot of them were, dude.  This guy got shot by 2 cops - 1 of whom sustained 2 or 3 wounds.  So your testimony may come down to a wounded cop who doesn't remember shit, and another cop involved in an on-duty shooting.  

if you're gonna go for the death penalty, you sure as shit want more evidence than that.  Good lawyers can create doubt.  if this twat walks because witnesses contradicts something, you'll bitch about muslims and obama - but not the army employee who ordered evidence guaranteeing an airtight death pentaly conviction to be destroyed.

What if he had killed everyone in the room, including the cop who took him down?  No witnesses?  That army guy didn't know what witnesses knew what - he just destroyed it.  

What if there was a school shooting and the principal ordered all the videos to be destoryed?  Holy mother of god, those family members would be outraged!!!

What if ... you NEVER knowingly destory evidence of a terrorist attack.  Confiscate it like they did the 85 pentagon tapes on 911, deny they exist, that's fine.  But DESTROY?  WTF?

So your entire argument is based around a bunch of hypothetical "what ifs"?

What if 85-foot tall reptilians parachuted out of the skies on flying tigers and laser beamed all the victims and then implanted the memories of a shooting in our brains and planted a shot up Hassan there to be the fall guy? That's as plausible as any of the shit you're rambling about right now.