Author Topic: Thoughts on cycle?  (Read 1715 times)

mademan80

• Getbig II
Thoughts on cycle?
« on: February 14, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »
Stats:I'm 5'10'' 165lbs pretty lean haven't took anything in about 3 years...My last cycle was EQ and winny: 400mg EQ/wk 30mg winny tabs/day for 14wks...had pretty good reults...loved the eq

Upcomming cycle:
400mg/Test E/wk
300mg/deca/wk...would be 400mg/eq if i could get my hands on some
30mg/dbol/day wks 1-5
Clean diet:100g carbs/day
225-275g protein on training days
Any post-cycle therapy welcomed
I always just used to do wait a week after my last shot and 100mg clomid for 1st week and 50mg the week after

any suggestions welcomed thanks

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Thoughts on cycle?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 07:47:57 AM »
first off i like the combo:
500mg test e
400mg deca
50mg dbol ed for 4 wks

with the very low carbs, i would def up the protein intake and keep it consistant every day. are you trying to get ripped with the low carb intake?
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:13:08 AM »
Stats:I'm 5'10'' 165lbs pretty lean haven't took anything in about 3 years...My last cycle was EQ and winny: 400mg EQ/wk 30mg winny tabs/day for 14wks...had pretty good reults...loved the eq

Upcomming cycle:
400mg/Test E/wk
300mg/deca/wk...would be 400mg/eq if i could get my hands on some
30mg/dbol/day wks 1-5
Any post-cycle therapy welcomed
I always just used to do wait a week after my last shot and 100mg clomid for 1st week and 50mg the week after

any suggestions welcomed thanks

This is the cycle I would recomend for you at a buck 60

Eat your ass off, eat, eat your ass off, eat, eat your ass off, eat and finally eat your ass off.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »
yeah i figured if i kept the carbs reasonably low and the protein i could make quality gains as opposed to over-eating with the carbs and holding a lot of water...any of you guys recommend some post cycle therapy?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 06:04:58 PM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

500mg/Test E/wk
300mg/deca/wk
50mg/dbol/day wks 1-5

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »
This is the cycle I would recomend for you at a buck 60

Eat your ass off, eat, eat your ass off, eat, eat your ass off, eat and finally eat your ass off.

agreed, this is similar to the cycle i normally do at 250-260 lbs and i def would suggest you eat, eat and eat... provided you want to get BIGGER

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
can anyone help with the pct on this cycle please...heard a few things my fellow gym members but these guys look like shit and they may know what they are talking about but i cant trust a dude that juices and has a physique of a 45 yr old mother of four

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
can anyone help with the pct on this cycle please...heard a few things my fellow gym members but these guys look like shit and they may know what they are talking about but i cant trust a dude that juices and has a physique of a 45 yr old mother of four

If these guys look like total shit, perhaps you should ask them why?

Whatever they tell you, do the complete opposite.   :-X

Remember, AAS affect people differently.

That's how you get guys who look like Greg Kovacs and Dave Palumbo.   :-X

DIV

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
yeah could you suggest a pct cycle?

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »
If these guys look like total shit, perhaps you should ask them why?

Whatever they tell you, do the complete opposite.   :-X

Remember, AAS affect people differently.

That's how you get guys who look like Greg Kovacs and Dave Palumbo.   :-X

DIV

Agreed, most normal gym guys dont know their ass from up

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »
yeah i usually like to talk to the old schoolers that came up during arnolds prime years in bb...these guys turned out to be the most knowledgeable on just about every subject in the workout world

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »
Ask all sorts of people and research it like you would a school asignment you are putting things in your body and you are not invincible.  I have learned that no matter how much i learn I will never refer myself as an expert.  I am a lifelong learner at everything.  Look at different forums (nothing agianst getbig, and getbig is legit IMO).  Don't take just 1 persons advice ask around and figure it out.  That goes the same when finding sources.  Thats were i made my newb mistake I got ripped off hardcore.  Just remeber HG is the way to go and spend whatever you have to.  I still consider myself a newb so i could be wrong, however I have found the "elders" on this forum to be very helpful and humble.  BTW it sounds like you have  the same build as me (i am a shorter 5'7) but naturally I am striaght up skinny not thin, due to my frame I know I will never look like arnold no matter what i take and how hard i workout.  When I juice I do get gains and feel the hightened energy but I am never going to have that perfect physique, so IMO I think people should not go overboard with this stuff and think they will be like Arnold.  I have put on 28lbs in some cycles (test e/ EQ for 10 weeks when I was 22), it was noticable but I think that was the limit for my body even with juice.  I think when i lifted naturally for a year and only took creatine, glutamine, injected B12 and had a strict low carb high protein diet I put on 10lbs.  and I went to the gym 5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day.  I could do 7-10lbs in 15 days on gear but I think my limit is 170-80ish, my frame will not support over 200lbs, but thats just my opinion.  besides I dont want to blow up over night b/c people are not dumb they will know I am on something, I work out legs I think thats the key to adding pounds, I know jackasses at my gym that just do upper  body and they wonder why they just get stronger and maybe put on a few pounds.
First Rock

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

How long of a cycle are you running...wks?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »

dude, just based on this alone, your diet looks absolutely horrible. i dont care what your taking...your results wont be great...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 10:50:48 PM »
dude, just based on this alone, your diet looks absolutely horrible. i dont care what your taking...your results wont be great...

I've been keeping my carbs at 150g per day 5 days a wk, and 2 days at around 500g for the last 8wks or so. I eat a fair amount of fats in my diet as well, at least 100g a day if not more. I've been making the best gains of my life...but I've learned how to eat, what foods work best for me and have learned how my body best responds to training more so than I have in years.

You don't have to eat 10,000kcl a day to make really good gains...besides, the best gains are made while gaining as little body fat as possible...the added size and strength that might come from higher calorie diets only equates to a harder diet when you lean out and more muscle loss than you would have otherwise.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »
I've been keeping my carbs at 150g per day 5 days a wk, and 2 days at around 500g for the last 8wks or so. I eat a fair amount of fats in my diet as well, at least 100g a day if not more. I've been making the best gains of my life...but I've learned how to eat, what foods work best for me and have learned how my body best responds to training more so than I have in years.

You don't have to eat 10,000kcl a day to make really good gains...besides, the best gains are made while gaining as little body fat as possible...the added size and strength that might come from higher calorie diets only equates to a harder diet when you lean out and more muscle loss than you would have otherwise.
4sho, low crab can work, no doubt, but low carb with low protein and no mention of fat intake ? ( and i think he thinks his protein is high, and thats only what he eats on training days)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »
Ask all sorts of people and research it like you would a school asignment you are putting things in your body and you are not invincible.  I have learned that no matter how much i learn I will never refer myself as an expert.  I am a lifelong learner at everything.  Look at different forums (nothing agianst getbig, and getbig is legit IMO).  Don't take just 1 persons advice ask around and figure it out.  That goes the same when finding sources.  Thats were i made my newb mistake I got ripped off hardcore.  Just remeber HG is the way to go and spend whatever you have to.  I still consider myself a newb so i could be wrong, however I have found the "elders" on this forum to be very helpful and humble.  BTW it sounds like you have  the same build as me (i am a shorter 5'7) but naturally I am striaght up skinny not thin, due to my frame I know I will never look like arnold no matter what i take and how hard i workout.  When I juice I do get gains and feel the hightened energy but I am never going to have that perfect physique, so IMO I think people should not go overboard with this stuff and think they will be like Arnold.  I have put on 28lbs in some cycles (test e/ EQ for 10 weeks when I was 22), it was noticable but I think that was the limit for my body even with juice.  I think when i lifted naturally for a year and only took creatine, glutamine, injected B12 and had a strict low carb high protein diet I put on 10lbs.  and I went to the gym 5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day.  I could do 7-10lbs in 15 days on gear but I think my limit is 170-80ish, my frame will not support over 200lbs, but thats just my opinion.  besides I dont want to blow up over night b/c people are not dumb they will know I am on something, I work out legs I think thats the key to adding pounds, I know jackasses at my gym that just do upper  body and they wonder why they just get stronger and maybe put on a few pounds.

You should adjust everything you learn according to how it relates to you because that's what important.

Other people can't really take your experience and relate it to them necessarily.

Only someone with your generic structure similarities could take your advice and learn from it.

DIV

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »
I see your point thank you.....still learning
First Rock

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »
genetics have a lot more pull than people realize......I just try keeping a level head i know I do not know everything and its not a huge blow to my ego if somebody tells me I am wrong.  It is just the internet
First Rock

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 08:00:07 AM »
thats not high? i only weigh 165lbs i could always raise it up...im not going throw a shit load of protein in my body until i start gaining some more weight...i had the most success in the past with low carb high protein diets...the most i ever weighed was 190lbs and i looked like shit...the best i ever looked was at 175lbs very lean but i looked like 185lbs...and these results came from a similar diet...and yes im going to have fats in my diet kind of hard to avoid...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:06 AM »
genetics have a lot more pull than people realize......I just try keeping a level head i know I do not know everything and its not a huge blow to my ego if somebody tells me I am wrong.  It is just the internet

People take this shit very seriously.

I've seen many meltdowns over the years.

"Alex23" and "Tbombz" have pissed their pants several times over simple words I've written here.

In fact, "Tbombz" changed his whole handle.......he was the lifter formerly known as "Candidizzle" back in the day.

Cute names......

I hope he never ends up in jail.

Someone might make him their lil' cherry bomb and he might be taking someone's dizzle up his shizzle.   :o

DIV

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »
ha ha yeah he seems a little sensitive towards MY cycle(if my diet offends anyone in the future,you pm with your opinion)...its good to have a different perspective on the board tho...i sent you a pm div.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:23 AM »
i believe in longer cycles. 10 weeks is just getting started. Run at least 20 weeks while adding some compounds and dropping some compunds. for example Dball at the begining and winistrol or tren towards the end.

750mgs test ew 1-20
40-50mg Dball weeks 1-6
Deca or Eq 1-18
 tren weeks 8 through 18
winni weeks12-20

if your running enthate start pct about 12-14 days after last shot of test