Author Topic: What movies scared the beejezus out of ya...  (Read 25163 times)

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
What movies scared the beejezus out of ya...
« on: September 19, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »
I love scary movies, in fact I like to watch them in the dark just to freak myself out even more - I’m twisted like that ;D so I was wondering what movie's ya'll actually consider "scary". Here's a couple of mine off the top of my head:

The Shining: Jack Nicholson bugged me out – “Heeere’s Johnny!”
The Entity: very disturbing movie, always freaks me out no matter how many times I see it, I can't imagine being that poor woman!
The Exorcist: I'm telling ya when chickie crabwalked her ass down those stairs, my child or not - I'm out!
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: I guess I'm a piss-poor friend (sorry I’m just not fckn around with the devil) cause again – I’m ghost!
Seven: when that emaciated dude on the bed moved… whew...
It: Pennywise… nuff said!
BKS approved

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: What movies scared the beejezus out of ya...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 01:03:54 PM »
I love scary movies, in fact I like to watch them in the dark just to freak myself out even more - I’m twisted like that ;D so I was wondering what movie's ya'll actually consider "scary". Here's a couple of mine off the top of my head:

The Entity: very disturbing movie, always freaks me out no matter how many times I see it, I can't imagine being that poor woman!
The Exorcist: I'm telling ya when chickie crabwalked her ass down those stairs, my child or not - I'm out!
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: I guess I'm a piss-poor friend (sorry I’m just not fckn around with the devil) cause again – I’m ghost!

In all the horror movies I watched only three have scared me and I don't scare easy at movies.
Alien,The Exorcist and Exorcist (The new beginning) This one is sitting in my DVD player at the spot where I turned it off about 2 weeks ago.  I haven't wanted to turn it back on yet.
I am such a wuss LOL
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
when a stranger calls 70's version
silent scream
halloween II
bowling for colonbine

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 01:08:43 PM »
I can relate OS... when I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose I was by myself, it was late at night & of course my dumb ass had turned all the lights off ::) needless to say it was long night that night.
BKS approved

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 01:10:24 PM »
silent scream
halloween II
bowling for colonbine

I never saw Silent Scream or Bowling for Colombine but I'll concur with the other 2!
BKS approved

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »
silent scream
halloween II
bowling for colonbine

You have got to be shitting me :o  I thought I was the only one who saw or would even remember that movie.  Classic.  Wow dude, sometimes this lost brother shit trips me out big time.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 01:12:35 PM »

Halloween 1 & 2. Excellent movies for a good scare job. The original Excorsist as well. Something about "devil" movies disturb me.

PB

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 01:13:31 PM »
Here's a fun one...Last house on the left, another, I spit on your grave.  I don't get scared by movies.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 01:17:48 PM »
Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer was pretty disgusting.
The Vanishing - the original was extremely chilling
Black Christmas - saw this on video ages ago, but couldn't sleep for weeks. It's about a wacked out pscho who lives in the attic of a girl's dorm.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 01:19:42 PM »
I can relate OS... when I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose I was by myself, it was late at night & of course my dumb ass had turned all the lights off ::) needless to say it was long night that night.

ROFL
 ;D ;D

We girls do some of the strangest things.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 01:21:14 PM »
You have got to be shitting me :o  I thought I was the only one who saw or would even remember that movie.  Classic.  Wow dude, sometimes this lost brother shit trips me out big time.

if thats the case can I borrow the boat this weekend..:) really its a classic and the way they shot the end first was to much.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 01:22:02 PM »

I thought I was going to get the chance to do the Uncle thing again... but that flick isn't that old.  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »
Here's a fun one...Last house on the left, another, I spit on your grave.  I don't get scared by movies.

thats because in real life you have already had the scariest thing happen ever to you...the ex wife..:)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
thats because in real life you have already had the scariest thing happen ever to you...the ex wife..:)

LMAO!  ;D ;D ;D
BKS approved

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 01:23:26 PM »
I never saw Silent Scream or Bowling for Colombine but I'll concur with the other 2!

the bowling movie is a joke its a michale moore film I hate..:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:23:44 PM »

That just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up  >:(

;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 01:25:02 PM »
the bowling movie is a joke its a michale moore film I hate..:)

Still fits tho... any movie by Michael Moore could still be considered scary.
BKS approved

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 01:25:55 PM »

;D

yea and you had the sequal for the movie "the ex wife from hell" called "custody, why won't this bitch just leave me the fuck alone..."   ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »
Still fits tho... any movie by Michael Moore could still be considered scary.

I knew I liked you..:) deeds we might have a new prospect..:)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 01:29:56 PM »
The First Power ...especially the part where they are looking out the upper floor window and the homeless woman spins up in the air into their view.

That night I dreamed I was in bed in the position lying on my stomach (which I was) and opened my eyes and saw that lady lying on the floor with her head inside the bedroom looking at me.  I didn't know if I was asleep or awake.

I almost peed.

My workout partner said she just watched "When a stranger calls" (I think) with her son and some of his friends and she needed to take a shower before bed but she didn't because she was too scared.  The next morning she went downstairs where her son sleeps and all the lights had been left on all night ;D
R

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 01:30:43 PM »
yea and you had the sequal for the movie "the ex wife from hell" called "custody, why won't this bitch just leave me the f**k alone..."   ;D

ROFLMAO

Actually we spoke via email today, her coming for a few bucks of course.  I put the spin on and talked about how we're blessed due to the best thing coming from our relationship being our son etc.  Soothed the beast for the time being.  Is child support paid on time every time and at the amount I'm supposed to pay ever enough?  She makes almost as much as I do.  The crying poverty shit is so old it's wrinkled and toothless already.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »

;D

You guys just made me think of a movie called Love Stinks (with French Stewart & Bridgette Wilson) - ever see it?

"Back to Hell demon. Back to Hell!"  ;D
BKS approved

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 01:33:49 PM »
ROFLMAO

Actually we spoke via email today, her coming for a few bucks of course.  I put the spin on and talked about how we're blessed due to the best thing coming from our relationship being our son etc.  Soothed the beast for the time being.  Is child support paid on time every time and at the amount I'm supposed to pay ever enough?  She makes almost as much as I do.  The crying poverty shit is so old it's wrinkled and toothless already.

did I ever tell you about my land in west virginia... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 01:34:52 PM »
You guys just made me think of a movie called Love Stinks (with French Stewart & Bridgette Wilson) - ever see it?

"Back to Hell demon. Back to Hell!"  ;D

the best part is when she "fake" throws the ring in the ocean and he spends all night looking for it..classic movie and bridgett is easy on the eyes..:)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 01:37:13 PM »
HAHAHA!!! Good stuff! That whole movie is funny as hell, I like the part where he faked throwing the cat over the pier & she went diving in after it.
BKS approved