Author Topic: Toronto girls................and guys  (Read 8363 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Toronto girls................and guys
« on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:21 PM »
who else is from Toronto other than:

Myself,
Playboy,
jaguarenterprises,
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Toronto girls................and guys
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 05:08:36 PM »
There are a few more, ...but it's not my place to out them ...although I am curious to know myself.
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 05:12:59 PM »
I saw some last september and i must say they look great, sadly i have a wife!

The only thing i liked from toronto among with the beer store.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »
There are a few more, ...but it's not my place to out them ...although I am curious to know myself.

I think pumphard from the V board....If there are quite a few on GetBig I would like to arrange a get togther maybe at the Jay Cutler thingy...
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »
I think pumphard from the V board....If there are quite a few on GetBig I would like to arrange a get togther maybe at the Jay Cutler thingy...

Oh no, I don't wanna get flashed!
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 04:08:11 AM »
I lived in YYZ for 17 years, I grew up there, so consider myself haLF English and haFF Canadian. 

I have an "American" accent in England.

When people ask me what part of America I'm from, I scream CANADA!!!

You meet very few Canucks abroad, most are sane enough to realise what a beautiful place Canada is and stay home.  Or they say "I'm just visiting"  (There's an English equivalent, you meet very few people from Liverpool, they also don't bother with the rest of the world...

I still don't quite understand why I left (Well, I do, I moved to NY to work with a fashion designer friend as a fitting model and didn't make it because I didn't have a green card and wasn't willing to marry for one and because our backer pulled out (on April 1st, we were a tax write-off), so I came back home to England, having said byeeeeeeeeee to Toronto. 

& I've never been back to TO, (although I've been all the way to BC 3x since), which is weird. 

I still keep in touch with one old gay mate who lives in Richmond Hill and he keeps me updated about the people we knew who are still alive and suitably rocking.  I've googled most of my old social aquaintances and they're still there...

I had a high powered job running a trendy magazine and went to all the Film Fest parties with a gold star and an incredibly gorgeous boyfriend.  I was very young. 

Moses Znaimer's party one night, Barbara Amiel's another, I partied with that lot.  I thought Babs was coming on to me, I thought she was gay.  I ran into her again here in London about 10 years later...   

Rush were my high school band.  Doubt any of them still have or ever had, the time or the inclination to work out though !!

xL

I still hope to come back and visit one day (whilst I still look healthy and youngish). 
I also ought to sort out my Canadian pension...  It'll be worth far more than my British one.

Sandy Stagg (another ex-Torontontian) lives near to me in London, but I haven't responded to her Christmas card from last year, we fell out...  She's not a lot of fun nowadays since she got really really old (I went to her massive 60th birthday party about 5 or 7 years ago) and she quit doing drugs and got into making millions.  We were fun when we were young...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 05:14:01 AM »
Which was what I so loved about Toronto.  It's impossible to explain.  It's so cosmopolitan, so totally integrated, so modern and so very avant-garde. 

More so, even than Europe.

Also Canada is more British than American.  It's the best country in the world & I'm proud to be a citizen.  God only knows what I'm doing in England, nowadays most people here would give their right arm to gain admittance.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 05:28:47 AM »
The only thing i hated from toronto was the huge amount of immigrants and black's walking around. Whats the idea of wearing the pants under your ass anyway? they all looked gangstah to me, i was afraid of benzwyfe since she's a good looking baltic woman :(

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 05:45:52 AM »
guess you live in middle america?

You wanna see England if you're talking immigration.  Everyone wants to learn to speak English.

When my Pa & Ma decided to emigrate to Canada, we had to go to Canada House at Trafalgar Square to fill in a form where we were supposed to name the Great Lakes and the previous Prime Ministers.  I was 10 and had studied and was looking forward to moving to Canada, so knew all the answers and we got in (although I'm fairly certain that it was my father's job as an engineer which swang that vote).

In England, we let everyone in, no questions asked.  After all, we owe them, don't we? having taken over the entire world?
xL

You seem to have no clue about history or geography...  You're only like 250 years old after all...

Anyways, please start another thread if you wanna talk immi/emi/gration.  We're doing a thread about fantastic Toronto, ok? 

Guess you didn't fit in??

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 05:51:24 AM »
guess you live in middle america?

You wanna see England if you're talking immigration.  Everyone wants to learn to speak English.

When my Pa & Ma decided to emigrate to Canada, we had to go to Canada House at Trafalgar Square to fill in a form where we were supposed to name the Great Lakes and the previous Prime Ministers.  I was 10 and had studied and was looking forward to moving to Canada, so knew all the answers and we got in (although I'm fairly certain that it was my father's job as an engineer which swang that vote).

In England, we let everyone in, no questions asked.  After all, we owe them having taken over the entire world?
xL

Anyways, please start another thread if you wanna talk immi/emi/gration.  We're doing a thread about Toronto, ok?

Linda, im not saying anything bad, just mentioning that i found it pretty shocking to see so many immigrants. I met a person over there who told me its pretty easy for everyone to go there and get a visa, live there and such. I just wonder if that wont become a problem in the future.
As for the rest, toronto looked like just another american city to me, but cant deny the pizzas are great.

And as i said before, i saw some really nice looking girls which were a sort of mixed races, pretty nice

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 06:09:18 AM »
Linda, im not saying anything bad, just mentioning that i found it pretty shocking to see so many immigrants. I met a person over there who told me its pretty easy for everyone to go there and get a visa, live there and such. I just wonder if that wont become a problem in the future.
As for the rest, toronto looked like just another american city to me, but cant deny the pizzas are great.

And as i said before, i saw some really nice looking girls which were a sort of mixed races, pretty nice

so you dislike dark men and the way they dress but enjoy looking at young beautiful mixed race women?

Go figure !!!

>>>Italian immigrants built Toronto, so of course the pizza is wonderful.

What I find totally hilarious is an obviously white bigot discussing American immigration...

Like, do you know who gave you your country?  Was it Christopher Columbus?  Or did the natives just give in?

xL

guess you're just extremely young.  Trouble is, you don't have a sense of humour.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 06:13:06 AM »
so you dislike dark men and the way they dress but enjoy looking at mixed race women?
Go figure !!!

>>>Italian immigrants built Toronto, so of course the pizza is wonderful.

xL

What I find totally hilarious is an obviously white bigot discussing American immigration...

Like, do you know who gave you your country?  Was it Christopher Columbus?  Or did the natives just give in?

xL

I just dislike people that dress like gangsters plus i dont think it looks good to wear pants under your ass hehe.

And as for your personal reference, im not white at all.

And yeah, columbus discovered america then the spanish guys did a trip and tookover everything from the natives.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:44 AM »
hope you're 19 and Indian then (3rd generation American, >>>totally integrated.

xxxL

...Let's get back to the Toronto thread, you're lucky to have visited that wonderful city and I'm extremely fortunate to have lived there for 17 years...

I dislike the way young black men act nowadays also, but I'll get over it.  I just laugh.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 06:29:29 AM »
hope you're 19 and Indian then (3rd generation American, >>>totally integrated.

xxxL

...Let's get back to the Toronto thread, you're lucky to have visited that wonderful city and I'm extremely fortunate to have lived there for 17 years...

I dislike the way young black men act nowadays also, but I'll get over it.  I just laugh.

Hey and the beer stores, thats a great idea, first time in my life i saw one like those. Small, all beer brands in the wall, you decide which one and the box come straight from the warehouse, very cold, ready to drink.

How damn perfect? I loved it!

If i could just have everything at the same time: Pizzas+Beer+Girls

auuu dreaming  ;D ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 06:33:21 AM »
Hey and the beer stores, thats a great idea, first time in my life i saw one like those. Small, all beer brands in the wall, you decide which one and the box come straight from the warehouse, very cold, ready to drink.

How damn perfect? I loved it!

If i could just have everything at the same time: Pizzas+Beer+Girls

auuu dreaming  ;D ;D

I still say, all these years later (living in England where you can walk down the road with a can because you can), that the liquor laws in Canada make sense.

In the US and in the UK and in most of Europe, you can buy anything at the corner shop.

But in Canada they have a Liquor Licensing Board (I still have the canvas lovely bag and it makes me laugh every time I use it.

I say Canada is fantastic because they know what they are doing and how to do it.
xL

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:42:59 AM »
I still say, all these years later (living in England where you can walk down the road with a can because you can), that the liquor laws in Canada make sense.

In the US and in the UK and in most of Europe, you can buy anything at the corner shop.

But in Canada they have a Liquor Licensing Board (I still have the canvas lovely bag and it makes me laugh every time I use it.

I say Canada is fantastic because they know what they are doing and how to do it.
xL

You forgot to mention that people look way more relaxed, i noticed that too. Not a bad place to go, i hope i can stay a few more days over there next time i fly to shanghai

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:02:31 AM »
You forgot to mention that people look way more relaxed, i noticed that too. Not a bad place to go,

guess that's how come they've let their pants fall down then.

either that or it was the new fashion when you were there, they're way ahead in TO...  They have just about stopped doing it here in London, guess because it's winter.  Let's just hope they come up with another daft look for hip teenagers next summer?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »
I just dislike people that dress like gangsters plus i dont think it looks good to wear pants under your ass hehe.

And as for your personal reference, im not white at all.

And yeah, columbus discovered america then the spanish guys did a trip and tookover everything from the natives.

Think perhaps you forgot the British bit which I was attempting to explain.  Whatever.
xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 08:14:43 AM »

You must have been in the getto part of town. Yorkville is the place to be. You won't see an garbage there.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »
Crikey Playbuddy, that's a horrible thing to say

(Just because you and I have afforded to live on Avenue Road two blocks north of Bloor and the Museum and University Avenue for 14 years doesn't mean everyone else can. 

You're giving Toronto guys a bad name if you decide to be ghettoist.

I thought the whole point of a We Love Toronto thread would be that we say the best we possibly can about it?
xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 12:31:34 PM »

(Just because you and I have afforded to live on Avenue Road two blocks north of Bloor and the Museum and University Avenue for 14 years doesn't mean everyone else can. 

I thought the whole point of a We Love Toronto thread would be that we say the best we possibly can about it?
xL
I've been living in Toronto my whole life. How long have you been here?

Props to my fellow Torontonians here! We are one tough breed :)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 04:03:20 PM »

Oh no, I don't wanna get flashed!

Well maybe I will have to say "suck my cock" and wait for your "whip it out buddy"  ;)

K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 05:16:22 AM »
You must have been in the getto part of town. Yorkville is the place to be. You won't see an garbage there.

Yorkville isn't what it used to be. Used to be the place to be, ...now it's just the home of overly pretentious snobs
I know, I lived there for a few years. Harbourfront is where it's at... home of the defunct millionaire!
They've had enough money to know how to enjoy the good life, ...but lost so much of it, ...they're now humble.  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 05:18:30 AM »

xL

Linda,

No matter how much we Torontonians trash Toronto, ...we still know it blows any other city out of the water!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 05:19:42 AM »
Well maybe I will have to say "suck my cock" and wait for your "whip it out buddy"  ;)

Fat chance! I learned my lesson at 15!  :D
w