Author Topic: Dorian Yates: 1997 Mr.Olympia Performance.  (Read 32643 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: Dorian Yates: 1997 Mr.Olympia Performance.
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »
Ofcourse you can tell they were torn. Just look at it. The bicep is non existent and the tricep is small and looks flat as hell. What pics are you looking at?

This pic is from straight on.

The left arm is almost a carbon copy of the right arm. I can't tell that it's torn except on the front double biceps.

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
nasser would win the front double bi, mm, and maybe abs and thighs - everything else, yates.

In 97 Dorian wins the rear lat spread and maybe the rear double bi's, every other pose Nasser wins.

The left arm is almost a carbon copy of the right arm. I can't tell that it's torn except on the front double biceps.

Whether or not it looks torn is debatable, however the fact that his arms look like shit is not!

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
Regardless of one's ethnicity, only a blind man would say that Dorian's abs are better than Nasser's there.

Incorrect. Dorian's rectus abdominis is more defined as well as harder, and Yates has the edge in serratus as well as intercostal definition. I give Nasser the advantage in taper but that's it.

Sure I share ethnicity with Nasser, but I can still admit that Dorian's back was wider - why can't you admit that Dorian's abs were worse

Because it is not true...

as well as thighs,

Quads, yes. Hams or calves? No.

arms

Dorian's triceps is better in my opinion, although Nasser's arms are bigger.

delts

Nasser's delts are very impressive, but I believe it overpowers his physique from the front.

and waistline?

Granted. Although it didn't matter, sicne Yates won the symmetry round anyway.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »
In 97 Dorian wins the rear lat spread and maybe the rear double bi's, every other pose Nasser wins.

Rubbish.

Yates won the contest so he at least won 4 out of 7 mandatories. He easily won the rear lat spread, rear double biceps, front lat spread, and side triceps. Ab/thigh was both very good on Nasser and Yates. Nasser won the front double biceps not on his merits but rather because of Yates' torn bicep.
Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »
CigaretteMan = Suckmymuscle
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
and England 1 = Probecito aka Pubes.

Flower Boy Ran Away

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »
CigaretteMan = Suckmymuscle

No, I am not. I've been reading through that truce thread, and my opinions and his have nothing in common. He thinks Dorian would win, while I have no favorites between the two, and if I were to judge them in the shapes I've seen them - 1996 Olympia for Dorian and 2000 for Coleman - I would give the nod to Ronnie no question about it. I never had an account here, and I am frankly surprised you assumed that given that our posts have nothing in common. If you don't believe, you can ask Ron Avidan and he will confirm there is only one account in this IP address.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »
  No, I am not. I've been reading through that truce thread, and my opinions and his have nothing in common. He thinks Dorian would win, while I have no favorites between the two, and if I were to judge them in the shapes I've seen them - 1996 Olympia for Dorian and 2000 for Coleman - I would give the nod to Ronnie no question about it. I never had an account here, and I am frankly surprised you assumed that given that our posts have nothing in common. If you don't believe, you can ask Ron Avidan and he will confirm there is only one account in this IP address.

Posting style, and use of anatomical terms for everyday words i.e. rectus abdominis instead of abs is strikingly similar to Sucky. It's also odd that you started posting here right when Sucky stopped posting. This thread also bears striking similarity to a thread started by sucky linking to a video of Dorian's masterful 1995 performance.
Team Yates

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »
Posting style, and use of anatomical terms for everyday words i.e. rectus abdominis instead of abs is strikingly similar to Sucky. It's also odd that you started posting here right when Sucky stopped posting. This thread also bears striking similarity to a thread started by sucky linking to a video of Dorian's masterful 1995 performance.

Ha ha ha...I assure you that I am not him. Again, ask Ron and he'll confirm it to you. I never had an account here. Ever. I used to post at MuscleMayhem years ago, but I never posted here because I find this board too crass.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
and England 1 = Probecito aka Pubes.

And you only know this because I decided to let you know via my posting style  ;)

Who's to say I don't have more accounts here?  :-*

Retard.
Team Yates

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
  And BTW, where is that guy exactly ??? I just checked and his last activity here was December of last year. Although I disagree with most of what he says, I do think he makes some good points.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
  And BTW, where is that guy exactly ??? I just checked and his last activity here was December of last year. Although I disagree with most of what he says, I do think he makes some good points.

He probably got sick of posting the same thing over and over again. Eventhough I believe he only had about 4000 posts, each posts was literally half a page of jumbled garbage. His 4000 posts was roughly equivalent to 35,000 normal 1-2 line posts.
Team Yates

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2008, 05:35:26 PM »
I believe he only had about 4000 posts.

You think 4000 posts is little? :-\ I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who posts on the internet who has a job. Some guys here have 20000+ posts. :-X.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »
Wow, Dorian is clearly destroying the competition on those videos, especially from the back. I'm officially a Dorian fan.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »
And you only know this because I decided to let you know via my posting style  ;)

Who's to say I don't have more accounts here?  :-*

Retard.

no, it was not your "posting style"

it was your ass kissing and following of ND and the same retarded arguments that made it obvious to everyone :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »
no, it was not your "posting style"

it was your ass kissing and following of ND and the same retarded arguments that made it obvious to everyone :-*

Nope. I gave it away purposely on 1 exact post of mine: I called Pumpster a faggola. He will corroborate this claim (as well as the fact that he is indeed a f a g hahaha).

And you my friend are in no way, shape or form allowed to call someone an ass kisser LOL. You are the absolute biggest fucking guy on this site. That is irrefutable!

Team Yates

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »
Wow, Dorian is clearly destroying the competition on those videos, especially from the back. I'm officially a Dorian fan.

Now? Officially? Took you 10.5 yrs huh?...as you said, wow. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »

Lets put it this way, Dorian at his best destroys Nasser everytime and that is the bottom line.

So what if the pics discredit you lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2008, 07:54:23 PM »
Nope. I gave it away purposely on 1 exact post of mine: I called Pumpster a faggola. He will corroborate this claim (as well as the fact that he is indeed a f a g hahaha).

And you my friend are in no way, shape or form allowed to call someone an ass kisser LOL. You are the absolute biggest fucking guy on this site. That is irrefutable!

Priceless skinhead meltdown lol

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2008, 08:25:36 PM »
Priceless skinhead meltdown lol

there is absolutely nothing racist about that comment.

your race card has expired.

so, lets get this straight?  anyone that does not agree with you is a racist?

i bet you believe that michael vick was also set up.

typical. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2008, 08:40:04 PM »

still want to fight me, sucky?

E
E

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »

I guess you're the only one on this website who can see and we are all blind  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2008, 09:24:45 PM »
still want to fight me, sucky?

E
stop buggin him, he's actually a cool guy nowl haven't seehim make one attack yet ;D

And 'Earl', u're only asking for an owning  ::)
follow the arrows

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
stop buggin him, he's actually a cool guy nowl haven't seehim make one attack yet ;D

And 'Earl', u're only asking for an owning  ::)

me being a Levroneite makes him want to beat me up ;D

E
E

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

there is absolutely nothing racist about that comment.

your race card has expired.

so, lets get this straight?  anyone that does not agree with you is a racist?

i bet you believe that michael vick was also set up.

typical. 

Absolutely correct. I love how he calls people racists yet he is the only one even bringing the subject of race up LOL.
Team Yates