Author Topic: More Reddit open relationships fails  (Read 6474 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
More Reddit open relationships fails
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:58:51 AM »
Lol, Brian living the life getting his dick sucked 24/7
"
Sorry for the throwaway but my BF is on here ALL THE TIME. He never reads this sub, but still.
First off, I should admit that I probably caused this situation myself because I did agree to a semi-open relationship. I’ve known Brian since I was a little girl and he’s always been incredibly kind and supportive to me. When I had to leave an abusive home at 15 he gave me a safe place to live. He took care of me and even made sure I got my high school diploma. Eventually, nature took it’s course and we fell in love. Before you ask, age of consent is 16 here and yes we waited. I’ve always seen him as my knight in shining armor but ever since Allison moved in, nothing is the same. A year ago my best friend Allison had to leave home because of a similar situation to what happened to me and I suggested that she stay with us for a while.

We’ve always said that monogamy is bull**** and it’s an open relationship as long as there’s no lying involved. That always seemed reasonable to me, but in reality I’ve never been with anyone else and I don’t really want to. I consider myself to be open-minded and sex positive. I love Brian and Allison and if it makes them happy to have sex sometimes, I’m okay with that but I’m not willing to share him as a boyfriend, if that makes sense.

Okay, here’s where it gets weird. My relationship with Brian has always been highly sexual. Usually having sex two or three times a day, which is ideal for me. I used to really enjoy giving him oral sex every morning. I’d act all slutty and say I needed my breakfast. It’s not every single day anymore, but still something that I thought was special and just between us. Well, the SECOND DAY that Al lived with us I woke up to find her under our sheets sucking his cock! He was lying there pretending to still be asleep but I knew he wasn’t. My first reaction was instant rage and I wanted to kick them both. But I just froze. I don’t know why I didn’t see this coming. We’ve all been friends for years. I always knew it was a possibility that they might have sex but I never thought it would be right in front of me like that. I kind of slid out of bed and went into the bathroom and started the shower. All my skin was tingling and I felt like I was in shock. It was awful.

I was only in the shower for a few minutes when they both came in. They were all smiles and just said good morning and hopped in the shower with me like everything was fine. Brian washed us both and shaved us but I was ready to cry by the end. That’s another little ritual that I thought was just between us. I had to leave for work so there was really no time to discuss my feelings about it but I felt sick all day. When I got home I cornered Brian and told him how I hurt I was. Logically, I know I said this was okay but being confronted with it like that was completely shocking. I felt like I’d been replaced and they didn’t give any thought to my feelings. It wasn’t as clear as that and there was more crying involved but that’s basically what I said. He held me and said he should have been more sensitive to my feelings. But he reminded me that I’d already agreed to an open relationship. I told him I was fine with the sex but I didn’t want it to affect our relationship and he agreed. He said he loved me and that no amount of sex with other people would change that. We held each other drank some wine and had great makeup sex. We were actually in the bedroom all night and I didn’t even see when Allison got home from work. She just hid in the guest bedroom.

The next day everything seemed back to normal. I gave him his morning BJ which he loved. He said it was the most enthusiastic I had been in years, which kind of ticked me off but it was okay. He says stupid stuff all the time and never means anything by it. We had our shower together JUST THE TWO OF US and I left for work feeling kind of okay about it. When I got to work though I made the mistake of telling my friend Mark what had happened. He’s a guy that I work with. We talk in between calls and he’s usually a really good listener. This time though he was a real jerk and just kept repeating, “You know know they are ****ing in your bed right now.”

It got me angry enough that on my break I called home. He answered right away and I could hear him typing so I knew he was in the office working like always. I asked him if Allison was there and he said she was and even offered to put her on the phone. So I stuck my tongue out at Mark and proceeded to have a nice little chat and go back to work. Mark said some really mean things about my relationship choices being unhealthy and all that right wing crap. I told him he’s not allowed to judge my choices about what kind of relationship to be in and we didn't talk for the rest of the day.

The conversation with Brian had left me feeling vaguely uneasy though and when I got home he admitted to me that Allison had been under his desk while we were talking. I felt like I’d been punched in the gut because again, that’s something that I thought was just between us. I used to love being under there trying to distract him from his work. I even set up a little nest with pillows and blankets and breath mints under there. The thought that he was letting Allison use my mints to give him a tingly blowjob just felt like another encroachment into the relationship and I told him so. It felt like he was just reliving the first year of our relationship with another girl and I was afraid I was losing him. He actually seemed surprised that I was angry at first, but he listened to reason and said he totally agreed that my feelings were valid. We agreed that we are allowed to have sex with who we want, but he’s not allowed to have a completely second girlfriend. But he promised that our love would never change and it shouldn’t really make a difference WHERE they are having sex, office, bedroom, couch. I told him it wasn’t the location it was the fact it’s the same stuff we used to do all the time. But I have to accept some of the responsibility for this because I was the one who told Allison everything about our sex life.

I started to get really suspicious of her around this time. I started thinking that maybe I’d glamorized my open relationship with Brian too much and made her fall in love with him a little bit. I even started to wonder if she really had to leave home or if she just wanted to be with Brian. When she got home from work I confronted her about all of this. She was very defensive and just kept throwing it in my face that I had agreed that she could have sex with him. Yes, I did say that but that doesn’t mean she’s allowed to fall in love with him and try to squeeze me out. She said she would never try to come between us like that and she couldn’t believe I had accused her and we both cried a lot. I felt better afterwards because Allison had given me her word that she wasn’t basically trying to steal my boyfriend.

But things just got worse. She absolutely fawns on him all the time now. She always denies that she’s trying to replace me, but whenever he sits down on the couch to watch TV she immediately puts a beer in his hand and his cock in her mouth. That’s obviously another thing I loved doing for him occasionally. But now there’s literally no opportunity. If he is on the couch, she is on the couch. It’s to the point that I literally have to sneak over and steal his cock when she gets up to bring him beer. She doesn’t even seem to care and just waits her turn. I can’t hold his cock in my mouth for an entire football game because I have a small mouth and my jaw starts to hurt.
They have LOUD sex and try to get me join with them all the time. I’m not really into that but it’s basically the only way I can get any now. I know she fakes her orgasms and I can’t help thinking that it’s all just part of the act to impress Brian and steal him away.

When we eat dinner, she slips under the table every single time. Not sometimes. Every single time. We shower together, which is okay because Allison and I have showered together plenty of times. But I hate the way he washes us with one hand on each of us and tenderly shaves us both like we are the same. I AM THE GIRLFRIEND. She even started sleeping in our bed. She sneaks into bed and holds his cock in her mouth all night. It makes me sick because that’s something I could never manage to do and I know it’s a fantasy of his. Now I have to share my morning BJ every day. I have told him I don’t think it’s fair that the first thing I have to do every morning is lick another woman’s spit off his balls until she gives me a turn! He always just grins and spouts that there’s plenty of him to go around or he tells me how good it makes him feel. I know that he loves it when we’re both down there working on him together and I want to make him happy, but is it selfish of me to want some things just to myself?
I don’t know what to do, Reddit. Sorry this got so long. It's been a year of feeling overlooked. I’ve tried expressing my feelings to both of them but they just tell me I have nothing to worry about, but I feel like I’m losing my boyfriend and my best friend. Even if it’s selfish, I feel like I’m getting less than half his attention and I shouldn’t have to fight for it like this. No matter what she says, I really feel like she’s trying to steal him away with all this sex. No one really wants a cock in their mouth ALL NIGHT LONG, do they? Should I insist that she move out? How can I do that without Brian getting angry? I just want things to go back to normal.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: More Reddit open relationships fails
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:23:06 AM »
What a joke situation. She's a fool ... he's just happy getting all the action from two chicks he couldn't care less about, emotionally ... and the girlfriend is a wench trying to steal her best friend's boyfriend ...

They're all delusional.

At this stage, however, the boyfriend's taking the prize. At least he's getting his cawk sucked all the damn time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 10:33:10 AM »
lolollolololoolololololo lolololololololololololo lolololololololol.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:46:23 AM »
Is reddit the new Penthouse letters?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 10:48:52 AM »
EDB still has the top avatar going on getbig, I don't see him being dethroned anytime soon.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 11:49:04 AM »
Brian is a "Boss", if in fact, this is real.

EDB still has the top avatar going on getbig, I don't see him being dethroned anytime soon.

Grimm Lifter has a good one, as does Redhook.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 12:00:15 PM »
Brian is a "Boss", if in fact, this is real.

The dude is getting his pole smoked 3 times a day! I love the chick that just sleeps with his dick in her mouth. Lmao!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 12:01:05 PM »
Booty doesnt post here anymore.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
The dude is getting his pole smoked 3 times a day! I love the chick that just sleeps with his dick in her mouth. Lmao!
Cant be real, loool
all drugs - TPPIIP

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 12:54:50 PM »
Cant be real, loool

I did that with a chick once.  Busted a nut and she coddled my cock in her mouth while we slept, I woke up hard and had her finish me off again

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 01:06:40 PM »
Looks like goodrum and queen vissys open relationship is not working out as planned.
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 04:29:03 PM »
Cant be real, loool

Nope - but it gave me a stiffy reading it.

Can you imagine every time you sat on the couch - having 2 women hustling to give you a beer and a BJ?

Top story!

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
Bullshit. No girl is a sex servant 24/7 like that