Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57520 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Re: PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2013, 11:12:01 PM »
::)
You could have given him some tin foil and a used copy of the 84 Olympia on VHS and that also would have been "The Best Day of his Life".  Nobody here is interested in helping him at all.  He is purely comic relief at this point and the only one not in on the joke is Jason.

That's a shame. To me I look at Jason as a guy who is passionate about bodybuilding. He loves this stuff, and while he certainly is a goofball, he's also a sweetheart of a guy. Not a malicious mean bone in his body, and I'm happy to call him my friend.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2013, 11:14:06 PM »
My asthma inhaler has steroid and so does my 6 year olds skin cream. You know they are not the real deal and they are not the steroids me and you use so stop playing dumb bro.

Anabolic steroids. Not all steroids are scheduled drugs.

Methasterone resurfaced in 2005 as a “designer steroid”.[5] It was brought to market by Designer Supplements as the primary ingredient of a dietary supplement named Superdrol. Its introduction into commerce may have represented an attempted circumvention of the 1990 Anabolic Steroid Control Act (along with its 2004 revision), since the law is, in part, drug-specific;[6] methasterone, as is the case with many designer steroids, was not declared a Schedule III class anabolic steroid in that act because it was not commercially available at the time the act, and its subsequent revision, were signed into law.[7] Methasterone was therefore being sold as an over-the-counter dietary supplement.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
That's a shame. To me I look at Jason as a guy who is passionate about bodybuilding. He loves this stuff, and while he certainly is a goofball, he's also a sweetheart of a guy. Not a malicious mean bone in his body, and I'm happy to call him my friend.
Well then why don't you be honest with your friend and tell him what it takes to win a local show cause his goals are beyond that and me and you both know that at the very best it would be a miracle if he even won his category at a local let alone go beyond this point.

So if he is your friend and you are keeping it real then next time I see him in person I should ask him if you can turn pro without doing juice and he should answer correctly right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2013, 11:19:20 PM »

Methasterone resurfaced in 2005 as a “designer steroid”.[5] It was brought to market by Designer Supplements as the primary ingredient of a dietary supplement named Superdrol. Its introduction into commerce may have represented an attempted circumvention of the 1990 Anabolic Steroid Control Act (along with its 2004 revision), since the law is, in part, drug-specific;[6] methasterone, as is the case with many designer steroids, was not declared a Schedule III class anabolic steroid in that act because it was not commercially available at the time the act, and its subsequent revision, were signed into law.[7] Methasterone was therefore being sold as an over-the-counter dietary supplement.
Fair enough, well, not really but it is a start at least.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:46 PM »

So your giving him free superdrol?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »
So your giving him free superdrol?

Among about a dozen other products, yes, but IMLs no longer sells super dmz. We have moved onto M-sten... Mythlstenbolone.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
Among about a dozen other products, yes, but IMLs no longer sells super dmz. We have moved onto M-sten... Mythlstenbolone.

what is this a mimic of...what are it's properties ?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2013, 12:26:47 AM »
PJ Braun is a good dude. And anyone discrediting peptides as "bunk" has not a clue about current bodybuilding. Or what a peptide even is.  And, IML does have some orals that are UNIQUE to the bodybuilding market and have some cool properties as far as orals go.  Neither IML or his peptide company are bogus. 

If you want research done on peptide use, google "DAT's" website.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 12:32:43 AM »
PJ Braun is a good dude. And anyone discrediting peptides as "bunk" has not a clue about current bodybuilding. Or what a peptide even is.  And, IML does have some orals that are UNIQUE to the bodybuilding market and have some cool properties as far as orals go.  Neither IML or his peptide company are bogus. 

If you want research done on peptide use, google "DAT's" website.

Ah,  another Natural that knows all about prohormones and what the good websites are  ;)

AVBG

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2013, 12:33:53 AM »
Ah,  another Natural that knows all about prohormones and what the good websites are  ;)

Lol.. So true

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2013, 12:38:59 AM »
Ah,  another Natural that knows all about prohormones and what the good websites are  ;)
Ive taken doctorate level Biochem classes, I actually spend a lot of time researching hormones. It's interesting shit to me as a bodybuilder. Plus I won't be a retard when I actually do decide to cross over; I'll know how to run a proper, safe cycle. (will be pretty soon actually). Crazy concept, but I'm attempting to not be one of those dipshit kids who just start pinning various shit without having the foggiest clue of half life's, dosing, etc.

Plus...
Its not cheating if you inject the tren straight into your toothpaste and absorb it through your gums and teeth.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 12:51:07 AM »
IML has very good products and hormones.. Just because it isn't banned, doesn't mean it isn't a steroid or works very well.. Their products work better than some of the traditional, "illegal" ones

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 12:57:06 AM »
IML has very good products and hormones.. Just because it isn't banned, doesn't mean it isn't a steroid or works very well.. Their products work better than some of the traditional, "illegal" ones
Marty6739 knows his shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2013, 01:20:25 AM »
Prove it.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2013, 01:24:27 AM »
Prove it.
prove what? Do you need a chemistry lesson or that they work better?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2013, 01:30:24 AM »
Prove it.
For one of the boards smartest cats, you've been asking some silly questions lately. Like "what is a peptide?" Analbolichalo's threads are making us all dumber I think...

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
For one of the boards smartest cats, you've been asking some silly questions lately. Like "what is a peptide?" Analbolichalo's threads are making us all dumber I think...
lol most people here don't know the first thing about diet, training, or supplements/steroids. There is a reason only about 10-12 active members look better than your average gym goer.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2013, 01:34:49 AM »
Prove it.
Is everything "prove it'' to you? well maybe he does not give a fuck to prove anything to a fucken loser like you, who the fuck are you? ''prove it'' fucken please bro, you are fucken dumb lately. Oh hey guess what guys I went to the gym today, prove it, oh I watched this movie today, prove it, oh I took a piss, prove it. If you only knew how pathetic and fucken dumb you sound.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2013, 01:38:33 AM »
Is everything "prove it'' to you? well maybe he does not give a fuck to prove anything to a fucken loser like you, who the fuck are you? ''prove it'' fucken please bro, you are fucken dumb lately. Oh hey guess what guys I went to the gym today, prove it, oh I watched this movie today, prove it, oh I took a piss, prove it. If you only knew how pathetic and fucken dumb you sound.

Your posts have some bite today.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2013, 01:44:46 AM »
Your posts have some bite today.  ;D
Yes you see I had the flu so I didn't inject since Christmas and now it's has been a few days and I think the tren just kicked into full gear  ;D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2013, 02:03:33 AM »
Yes you see I had the flu so I didn't inject since Christmas and now it's has been a few days and I think the tren just kicked into full gear  ;D
i like this version of you.. It reminds me of myself too much. :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2013, 04:50:33 AM »
Melvin, look what you titled the tread: "PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!"

]
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2013, 04:55:02 AM »
Almost $2k in sales.

He's up 25lbs btw, and I'm not helping him with his diet yet.

Really......it does show.  Recent ones he posted on Facebook... ::)

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:04 AM »
::)
You could have given him some tin foil and a used copy of the 84 Olympia on VHS and that also would have been "The Best Day of his Life".  Nobody here is interested in helping him at all.  He is purely comic relief at this point and the only one not in on the joke is Jason.

lol ;D
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2013, 04:59:34 AM »

Really......it does show.  Recent ones he posted on Facebook... ::)

Feel free to show us how your products work with a pic of yourself... ::)