Author Topic: Nigel Farage speaking about Paris on Fox news  (Read 8793 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Nigel Farage speaking about Paris on Fox news
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »
Leaving people "alone" will not work for Europe or the US.
Especially, when you are asked for help. Or have to deal with them on a world stage. Or the fact that you may be responsible for the issues at hand. Just saying "I am going to leave you alone now" just doesn't cut it.

Who says it won't work for Europe or the US? Since when were you given the honorary role of informing folks of what works, or not, for Europeans or Americans? Don't hide behind slogans. And don't do to other people what you wouldn't want done onto you. It's as simple as that. We have the resources at hand, right now, to kick oil to the kerb in less than 50 years. We're in the Middle East ONLY because oil companies and out government are playing geo-political battles that are obviously backfiring on us.

Anything else is a slogan from Fucks (Fox).

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
Cheap oil, that's it. All to save a few pennies at the gas station. So simple.

You certainly do not believe that we are there to spread democracy right? Saying that we are in Iraq or Afghanistan to help democracy is like saying we came up with a way to makes homos straight again.

Don't fool yourself.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2015, 07:21:53 PM »
You certainly do not believe that we are there to spread democracy right? Saying that we are in Iraq or Afghanistan to help democracy is like saying we came up with a way to makes homos straight again.

Don't fool yourself.

As long as we're thinking for each other ...

You certainly do not believe that oil just means gas for a grocery run, right? Allow tyrants to cripple the civilized world?

Don't fool yourself.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2015, 07:50:27 PM »
Find some magical way to get keep populations from collasping without immigrants and you might have a point otherwise move along.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2015, 09:20:21 PM »
That's also a strategy for the leftist. They import voters for themselves.

Eventually some of the european countries like France, England, Sweden will have whites as minorities in their own country.

What they the leftists are too stupid to realize is that it's the peoples that makes the counties and quality of living. Eventually the countries will regress to the same standard of living as where the immigrants came from.

Same thing liberals are doing in the southern US with not enforcing illegal immigration laws.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »
Can someone defend this? What I mean is, give a reason that this is okay. I don't understand why they think this way.
No they can't. But they will defend it. There is no reasoning with some of these liberals. They'd rather die than admit their policies and beliefs are a failure.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2015, 09:59:11 PM »

Eventually some of the european countries like France, England, Sweden will have whites as minorities in their own country.

What they the leftists are too stupid to realize is that it's the peoples that makes the counties and quality of living. Eventually the countries will regress to the same standard of living as where the immigrants came from.
Agreed. It's insane but I guess they are blind or being misled.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2015, 02:09:40 AM »
Who says it won't work for Europe or the US? Since when were you given the honorary role of informing folks of what works, or not, for Europeans or Americans? Don't hide behind slogans. And don't do to other people what you wouldn't want done onto you. It's as simple as that. We have the resources at hand, right now, to kick oil to the kerb in less than 50 years. We're in the Middle East ONLY because oil companies and out government are playing geo-political battles that are obviously backfiring on us.

Anything else is a slogan from Fucks (Fox).

Too late in the game. That's why it doesn't work. Please give reasons why it would work. I have giving reasons why it wouldn't. And please give examples on when it did.

Plus, if his whole "globalization" being pushed down everybody's throat the option of "leave them alone" doesn't work. Then there are the human right's violations, UN, all the other stuff.

It seems to me that you advocate isolationism, which will fail in his world.

There are no real solutions to getting off oil. Electricity is one, but expensive, and they still figuring out how to get better storage, and then there is the rare earth metals/minerals that are needed. And guess where there is a large concentration of it? Afghanistan. Oh, so just "leave them alone" right? The Chinese aren't thinking that. In fact, China is eating the US lunch, engaging in many countries in Latin America and Africa---countries which are deemed off limits by American ccompanies and businesses due to political regimes and human right's violations.

There is also hydrogen fuel cells, which many countries are investing in.

Oh, and think you know that oil companies have big lobbies, and buy up a lot of tech that could help us...

And then you are forgetting one big thing, people travel. You want to forbid certain people from traveling or moving to certain areas? You see, you open up a Pandora's box of problems when take a "leave them alone" stance.
And one more thing, FDR didn't want to get involve in in the war, even when Churchill asked him, and it took some building of friendship.
What would have happened if FDR had said, "The Germans are Europe's problem"?
Leave them alone...yep, that works wonders doesn't it.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2015, 02:16:04 AM »
My fault, I assumed you meant what you typed. Sorry, I do this a lot. I struggle with reading and comprehending things, so I'm sure you can understand.

Glad you came to your senses and realised you are a dumb fuck ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2015, 03:25:16 AM »
Too late in the game. That's why it doesn't work. Please give reasons why it would work. I have giving reasons why it wouldn't. And please give examples on when it did.

Plus, if his whole "globalization" being pushed down everybody's throat the option of "leave them alone" doesn't work. Then there are the human right's violations, UN, all the other stuff.

It seems to me that you advocate isolationism, which will fail in his world.

There are no real solutions to getting off oil. Electricity is one, but expensive, and they still figuring out how to get better storage, and then there is the rare earth metals/minerals that are needed. And guess where there is a large concentration of it? Afghanistan. Oh, so just "leave them alone" right? The Chinese aren't thinking that. In fact, China is eating the US lunch, engaging in many countries in Latin America and Africa---countries which are deemed off limits by American ccompanies and businesses due to political regimes and human right's violations.

There is also hydrogen fuel cells, which many countries are investing in.

Oh, and think you know that oil companies have big lobbies, and buy up a lot of tech that could help us...

And then you are forgetting one big thing, people travel. You want to forbid certain people from traveling or moving to certain areas? You see, you open up a Pandora's box of problems when take a "leave them alone" stance.
And one more thing, FDR didn't want to get involve in in the war, even when Churchill asked him, and it took some building of friendship.
What would have happened if FDR had said, "The Germans are Europe's problem"?
Leave them alone...yep, that works wonders doesn't it.

Says who it's too late in the game?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2015, 08:45:20 AM »
I like Nigel Farage. European parliament needs more like him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2015, 09:03:59 AM »
far right will NEVER lead in any country.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »

THIS IS THE KEY POINT RIGHT HERE!!!

this is what these leftist clowns dont get-and its the same thing happening to the southwestern united states with mexico-if you allow millions of third worlders to flood into your nation, they will not assimilate to you-they will simply remake the nation in their own image. in other words, WE will assimilate to THEM.

A nation is a reflection of the people and the culture that created it. if we overwhelm a nation with people who have only ever created third world nations, then your nation will eventually become a third world nation.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2015, 09:30:32 AM »
In the end what's the point of multi-culturalism anyways? Why does the USA allow hundreds of thousands of Asians, Africans, Indians etc... to move and live here?  At which point isn't it good enough to just leave people where they are?  I understand intially that allowing it helped grow certain countries but what benefit is there to allow poor ass people leave their poor ass countries to come here and mooch?  Who does it benefit?  The USA is now over 300 million people. What benefit is there to have it grow to 400 or 500 million?  Why is there an open door to the rest of the world?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »
In the end what's the point of multi-culturalism anyways? Why does the USA allow hundreds of thousands of Asians, Africans, Indians etc... to move and live here?  At which point isn't it good enough to just leave people where they are?  I understand intially that allowing it helped grow certain countries but what benefit is there to allow poor ass people leave their poor ass countries to come here and mooch?  Who does it benefit?  The USA is now over 300 million people. What benefit is there to have it grow to 400 or 500 million?  Why is there an open door to the rest of the world?

it benefits no one but the impovershed foreigners themselves, and pleases the liberal mindset.

the fact that it is of NO benefit at all to our own nation and actually hurts/drains the average american citizen is of ZERO concern to the two groups above.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2015, 10:28:04 AM »
it benefits no one but the impovershed foreigners themselves, and pleases the liberal mindset.

the fact that it is of NO benefit at all to our own nation and actually hurts/drains the average american citizen is of ZERO concern to the two groups above.

Cheap labour, lowers bottom end wages also