Author Topic: When you’ve lost CNN…  (Read 83 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
When you’ve lost CNN…
« on: Today at 09:17:47 AM »
CNN’s Cooper: I Would ‘Absolutely’ Doubt Michael Cohen’s Testimony If I Was a Juror

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said Thursday on the network’s coverage of former President Donald Trump’s business record trial that if he were a juror, he would doubt the credibility of witness Michael Cohen after the defense lawyer Todd Blanche’s cross-examination.

Cooper said, “Throughout the day, Michael Cohen, when cornered, he found himself in a corner he does have a pattern of suddenly not understanding the question being asked are seemingly kind of, I mean, one could say buying time to try to figure out what, how he wants to answer. But he definitely suddenly starts to have Todd Blanche repeat questions saying, ‘I don’t quite understand what you mean, I’m confused by the question.’ But this time, Michael Cohen was cornered in what appeared here to be a lie, I think to many in the room.”

He added, “You could tell the import of the moment and everyone in the courtroom could tell and if you were unaware of it, the clicking of every of every reporters’ in the room typewriters, it was like a crescendo because the drama of the moment was so clear to everybody.”

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said, “Let me ask you if if I can put you in the jury box, having just witnessed that piece of cross-examination, do you have doubts that that conversation happened the way Michael Cohen testified?”

Cooper said, “Absolutely. Absolutely. I think it’s devastating for Michael Cohen’s credibility on this, I mean on this one particular topic. It’s hard too, I don’t know. Yes. I think if I was a juror in this case watching that, I would think, this guy’s making this up as he’s going along or he’s making this particular story up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/16/cnns-cooper-i-would-absolutely-doubt-michael-cohens-testimony-if-i-was-a-juror/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: When you’ve lost CNN…
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:21:10 AM »
The fuck with Cohen's testimony - there is no crime.

This is one of the most blatant cases of DA abuse of the system we've seen.

Even Trump haters should agree, if they could look past their TDS - this is awful for the US.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:35:51 AM »

Even Trump haters should agree, if they could look past their TDS - this is awful for the US.

There’s no crime in any of these cases..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:56:49 PM »

I agree.  My wife had to endure about a ten minute rant this morning.  I'm about to lose my mind over this.  And it has nothing to do with Trump.  In this country, we do not charge, arrest, and prosecute an American citizen without telling them exactly what they have been charged with.  This whole thing is insane. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:07:11 PM »

Although I dislike Donald Trump, not being a legal expert, a judge or a jury I am not in a position to know or decide if Trump committed any crimes (34 counts) and what those crimes were. I agree, this is awful for the U.S.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:59:50 PM »
Although I dislike Donald Trump, not being a legal expert, a judge or a jury I am not in a position to know or decide if Trump committed any crimes (34 counts) and what those crimes were. I agree, this is awful for the U.S.

Apparently the legal experts, the judge, the prosecution or the jury aren’t in a position either since they can’t establish one and this is nothing but a communist show trial.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:00:49 PM »
Apparently the legal experts, the judge, the prosecution or the jury aren’t in a position either since they can’t establish one and this is nothing but a communist show trial.

Too bad you were not around during "'McCarthyism', also known as the Second Red Scare, was the political repression and persecution of left-wing individuals and a campaign spreading fear of alleged communist...," you would have fit in perfectly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:12:43 PM »

This is factual. TDS morons are celebrating because of their obsession with "getting Trump" they aren't looking at the implications of how this applies to the future.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!