Author Topic: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer  (Read 4840 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer
« on: February 28, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
A lot of us Get Big members seem to enjoy making an attempt at ridiculing each other and the pros in particular.

My question here is ..... What Get Big members would be man enough to make those same adverse comments while in the presence of those whom they are posting about? Are they considered "brave" in your eyes?

And then list those GetBiggers whom you think only make adverse comments about various individuals from the safety of their computer. And would you refer to these individuals as "cowards" or not?

Thanks

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 09:56:28 AM »
A lot of us Get Big members seem to enjoy making an attempt at ridiculing each other and the pros in particular.

My question here is ..... What Get Big members would be man enough to make those same adverse comments while in the presence of those whom they are posting about?

Name those "brave" GetBiggers whom you think would make those same adverse comments while in the presence of the individual they are speaking about.

And then list those GetBiggers whom you think only make adverse comments about various individuals from the safety of their computer. And would you refer to these individuals as "cowards" or not?

Thanks

lol, and WHAT do you think would Jay Cutler do when i call him a fridge to his face? Slap me? Sue me?

It's only in good fun, stop the meltdown, pops.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 10:00:33 AM »

My question here is ..... What Get Big members would be man enough to make those same adverse comments while in the presence of those whom they are posting about? Are they considered "brave" in your eyes?

Thanks

well it looks like its about to become you're turn to be ridiculed.This is an old topic and if you dont like get big and how the game is played feel free to go to MD were they suck each others cock.
p

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »
oh brother ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 10:02:16 AM »
Thanks, Donkey. But the question here is, "Would YOU do it? Would YOU call Jay a "fridge" while in his presence?

Knowing Jay, I think he would simply laugh and turn his attention elsewhere.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

Thanks

you just don't get it do you?

btw-I introduced myself to tons of people at the arnold as "natural al"..no one said a thing, if they take this stuff to heart than they have alot of problems.
nasser=piece of shit

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 10:03:30 AM »

Thanks

Me

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 10:05:21 AM »
Thanks, Donkey. But the question here is, "Would YOU do it? Would YOU call Jay a "fridge" while in his presence?

Knowing Jay, I think he would simply laugh and turn his attention elsewhere.

Yes, why not?

I'm pretty straight forward and i think that any pro should be MAN enough to stay through a nice chat about drug abuse, synthol and big guts.

The fact that these guys run away from these topics will make it impossible to talk about them, not that someone is too afraid.
Look at Special Ed and Blockhead for example, didn't they "interview" pros on these topics?

The pros are the ones that don't have the balls so to speak.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 10:05:49 AM »

Me
right!!!!! i bet some gay guy could spat cum in your poo face and you wouldn't do a damn thing.............wait that really did happen ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »
right!!!!! i bet some gay guy could spat cum in your poo face and you wouldn't do a damn thing.............wait that really did happen ::)
I bet he beat poor "queen vissy" in a fit of rage when he got back to the trailer.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 10:08:04 AM »
I bet he beat poor "queen vissy" in a fit of rage when he got back to the trailer.
Vince is a puss..... plain and simple.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 10:24:50 AM »
Well stated, Donkey. If you speak the truth, so far you and Vince are the only two who fit the "brave" category. ANd maybe Natural Al too but, AL, you didn't submit enough info "to make a valid decision".

But, Donkey, have YOU ever spoken "straight forward" and personally with a Pro about your thoughts on the use of drugs, synthol, and big guts? And I don't mean in a public forum.

I have had the opportunity and have done so on numerous occasions and no one has ever run away or even backed away from responding with a straightforward answer.

I may not always agree with the answer I got, but I have to admit that they did indeed "have the balls" to offer a response. That may be because I asked the question without an attempt to ridicule. And I have always spoken with a Pro on this subject outside of a public forum.

If you asked a pro in public about his/her "suppliment intake" today, it would be somewhat similar to asking him which bank he recently robbed.

Thanks, Donkey. I appreciate your intelligent reply though.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »
Yes, why not?

I'm pretty straight forward and i think that any pro should be MAN enough to stay through a nice chat about drug abuse, synthol and big guts.

The fact that these guys run away from these topics will make it impossible to talk about them, not that someone is too afraid.
Look at Special Ed and Blockhead for example, didn't they "interview" pros on these topics?

The pros are the ones that don't have the balls so to speak.

Man I agree with you.  Very nice post.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »
"Very nice post"

By that I assume you agree with Donkey. If that is a valid assumption, please refer to my post above.

Thanks, NG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
Well stated, Donkey. If you speak the truth, so far you and Vince are the only two who fit the "brave" category. ANd maybe Natural Al too but, AL, you didn't submit enough info "to make a valid decision".

But, Donkey, have YOU ever spoken "straight forward" and personally with a Pro about your thoughts on the use of drugs, synthol, and big guts? And I don't mean in a public forum.

I have had the opportunity and have done so on numerous occasions and no one has ever run away or even backed away from responding with a straightforward answer.

I may not always agree with the answer I got, but I have to admit that they did indeed "have the balls" to offer a response. That may be because I asked the question without an attempt to ridicule. And I have always spoken with a Pro on this subject outside of a public forum.

If you asked a pro in public about his/her "suppliment intake" today, it would be somewhat similar to asking him which bank he recently robbed.

Thanks, Donkey. I appreciate your intelligent reply though.

I have never asked that question, but i also have never had a sort of "private" talk with a pro. I think asking Ronnie Coleman about his stack on a public autograph signing is plain useless, like you stated.

I have told some german BB that his japanese Tattoo is gibberish though. I just got a mad stare.  ;D

You know, all that "would do dare to" talk implies that a pro would somehow react in a way that one could fear, i.e. hit you, sue you or whatever.
Like you said, most pros would either walk away or laugh. No one would answer the questions honestly.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 10:39:40 AM »
98% of the pros make less money than the ppl in the chairs of the show....think about it..
The Number 2 in Scranton

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »
Fock the "pro's" who has the balls to talk shit 2 other cage fighters GB members?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 10:40:05 AM »
A lot of you people have no problem blowing away cops while playing GTA: Vice City.

Yet when you see cops in real life, you never cap them or run them over with a stolen Pontiac.

Cowards!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »
A lot of you people have no problem blowing away cops while playing GTA: Vice City.

Yet when you see cops in real life, you never cap them or run them over with a stolen Pontiac.

Cowards!

lol, great post!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »
i don't know bout you bros

but i often kit myself out in some bad ass tap out sweats

find the first tiny tit i come across

drop some ownings on him

then throw hands

before retiring home for some nitrotech
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
Natural Al, I guess your are 100% correct about my "just don't getting it".

I guess I respect the olden days way too much - when men were men and differences were often settled by pistol shots at 20 paces, or face to face within the range of a clenched fist.

I really do have a tough time understanding how any man can accuse another of some unsettled difference while remaining incognito behind a computer.

Back in my time, adverse gossip seldom occured outside of the closed doors of the local ladies' knitting club.

Have we all become part of that knitting group?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »
I'm a smartass on Getbig and I'm a smartass in real life.  8)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »
240, although I don't play those computer war games myself, I've seen a lot of active duty guys play them on base and I can guarantee ya that they have no problem blowing away the enemy as depicted in that game.

And when they see the enemy in real life, they do what's necessary to win the battle and save their own ass.

Cowards or heros?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »

Thanks

On my end, I've got three words for you...I don't care!  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 11:03:42 AM »
240, although I don't play those computer war games myself, I've seen a lot of active duty guys play them on base and I can guarantee ya that they have no problem blowing away the enemy as depicted in that game.

And when they see the enemy in real life, they do what's necessary to win the battle and save their own ass.

Cowards or heros?

I don't know how you consider cop-killers as HEROES, as you called them, but I just don't feel that way.  I think cops are brave and THEY are the heroes.  But I respect your right to glorify those who kill them, however much I disagree.