Author Topic: Super Geeks take over!  (Read 2030 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Super Geeks take over!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »
I don't see the problem here
well, I tend to like a "enthusiastic ho", or one that at least wants to be under the "bright lights"

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:36 PM »
Lundgrenisgod, I know just about everything possible but I have no idea how they make a 2D movie into a 3D movie. I always thought that a two lens camera was required to produce the 3D effect on a screen.

Can you offer some insight on how it's accomplished?

I'll trade ya that info for some basic information on Quantum Mechanics which some very smart people say I'm pretty good at. But ya gotta let me know immediately cause QM is something that one forgets very quickly unless that person is less dumber than me.

I are not real dumb though.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »
I prefer looking like this ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 03:30:08 AM »
Lundgrenisgod, I know just about everything possible but I have no idea how they make a 2D movie into a 3D movie. I always thought that a two lens camera was required to produce the 3D effect on a screen.

Can you offer some insight on how it's accomplished?

I'll trade ya that info for some basic information on Quantum Mechanics which some very smart people say I'm pretty good at. But ya gotta let me know immediately cause QM is something that one forgets very quickly unless that person is less dumber than me.

I are not real dumb though.

You take a 2d film and splice the images into layers. Each layer is projected onto a 3d plane on a computer. To give it an effect of 3d. I'm not sure the exact details but it's quite obvious that's what there doing with some of the new 3d films.