Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58637 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
Perhaps Max is just plain tired of Prince hanging out at the store looking like a 13 year old thug, and decided he'd feel better by posting pics of him at his worst.

Dave did the biggest job of punking Prince here.  You're right.

Well how else was he gonna spin it?  Thanks for the pics, Dave.  Somebody had to do it.  The last time I saw Tom he looked a good 20-30 pounds heavier than that, doing sets of Hammer Strength deadlifts with 4 & 5 plates on each side...this was I'd say 6 months ago.  I even told Matt C that I thought Tom was "getting braver with his dosages again."  I'm guessing he started to push it and they told him it was fucking him up so he had to cut damn near everything back out completely again.  He was actually looking pretty thick if you looked at him from the right angle; once you've been that big it doesn't take anything to balloon back up, and even when you're deflated your muscle has a sort of real dense look that pictures really don't do justice.  He probably was 230 when Bob and Tom said he was; but he was probably still on his way down at that point it seems.           

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2007, 11:04:41 AM »
Well how else was he gonna spin it?  Thanks for the pics, Dave.  Somebody had to do it.  The last time I saw Tom he looked a good 20-30 pounds heavier than that, doing sets of Hammer Strength deadlifts with 4 & 5 plates on each side...this was I'd say 6 months ago.  I even told Matt C that I thought Tom was "getting braver with his dosages again."  I'm guessing he started to push it and they told him it was fucking him up so he had to cut damn near everything back out completely again.  He was actually looking pretty thick if you looked at him from the right angle; once you've been that big it doesn't take anything to balloon back up, and even when you're deflated your muscle has a sort of real dense look that pictures really don't do justice.  He probably was 230 when Bob and Tom said he was; but he was probably still on his way down at that point it seems.           

So Dave does more to make Prince look terrible than anyone else does.

Some payback for Tom being a good counter guy all that time.
Addicted to the Steal

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »
So Dave does more to make Prince look terrible than anyone else does.

Some payback for Tom being a good counter guy all that time.

Dave isn't so deluded man.  Dave knows what's up all the way around, whether he admits it or not.  Get off his back bro, he does all of us a service here.  He's even doing Tom a favor somehow, someway.  Tom willingly set himself up for this; he knew what it was all about.       

body88

« Reply #178 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
Bob, why are you ripping goat and 240? You know damn well how Prince used to act on the boards. Anyone who has been posting here since back when Tom was healthy knows exactly how Tom used to treat people.

Not sure why you are so shocked with the board's response to these pictures.

I feel bad for Tom. But with the way he used to talk to people I am not surprised with the backlash. I hope he stays healthy for his child and his wife.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #179 on: November 25, 2007, 11:19:39 AM »
 :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #180 on: November 25, 2007, 11:26:13 AM »
Bob, why are you ripping goat and 240? You know damn well how Prince used to act on the boards. Anyone who has been posting here since back when Tom was healthy knows exactly how Tom used to treat people.

Not sure why you are so shocked with the response to these pictures.

It's loyalty to a friend on Bob's part; I can certainly overlook that.  Tom originally helped Bob solidify his placing in the industry out here; together they established themselves as the industry's preeminent "scenesters;" they "ran shit" in Venice for a little while as a result; Tom then fell off and Bob stayed on and kept moving forward, so of course Bob's gonna have Tom's back for good.  I think it's actually pretty cool; but with everything else, there's always limits as to what's conducive to maintaining your integrity; so Bob, don't let the trolls get the best of you.  At any rate, Bob has a strangle hold on the top of the game out here; he's played his cards very well.  Props to you, Bob, I told you a long time ago I dug what I knew you were doing.        

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #181 on: November 25, 2007, 11:56:45 AM »
::)

Thanks for backing me up.....nowhere does it say anything about CC info, does it....?

Classic idiots on the internet, thinking they know what goes on, what was said, and putting their own spin/ interpretation on it....

To the rest of the fools...Tom allows his pic to be taken because he really doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks....he's as healthy as he can be, has a great business, makes good money, and doesn't read the boards anyway...

body88

« Reply #182 on: November 25, 2007, 12:08:29 PM »
It's loyalty to a friend on Bob's part; I can certainly overlook that.  Tom originally helped Bob solidify his placing in the industry out here; together they established themselves as the industry's preeminent "scenesters;" they "ran shit" in Venice for a little while as a result; Tom then fell off and Bob stayed on and kept moving forward, so of course Bob's gonna have Tom's back for good.  I think it's actually pretty cool; but with everything else, there's always limits as to what's conducive to maintaining your integrity; so Bob, don't let the trolls get the best of you.  At any rate, Bob has a strangle hold on the top of the game out here; he's played his cards very well.  Props to you, Bob, I told you a long time ago I dug what I knew you were doing.        

True.

I feel bad for the guy more then anything else. Thats said I can see why some people are unsympathetic at this point. We all know how fragile some pro bb's are. Considering how large Tom was before , it must be very hard for him to accept his current situation.

Compounded by the the fact he is surrounded by people who are in there bb prime.

I think Tom burned a lot of bridges with the attitude he had before. If anything Tom is a prime example of how unhealthy bb can be these days.

Shame really.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:14 PM »
Tom taught us all, the dangers of advil.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: November 25, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
"I have unlimted access to any bb.com account. I can view your records"
Bob Chick's "stern" threat to 240.

funny how deluca came onto getbig just to call BS on this. Maybe he was spinning as well?

Thanks for backing me up.....nowhere does it say anything about CC info, does it....?

Classic idiots on the internet, thinking they know what goes on, what was said, and putting their own spin/ interpretation on it....

To the rest of the fools...Tom allows his pic to be taken because he really doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks....he's as healthy as he can be, has a great business, makes good money, and doesn't read the boards anyway...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #185 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »
Haha I love how some of the twats in here make such a big fuss over Tom Prince's bad attitude ::). Give me a f*cking break - this place brings out the worst in a lot of people, esp. people like the pros who post under their own names and get ridiculed by nameless nobodies who talk big but won't post a picture because they are multi-gazillionaires with model girlfriends etc etc

TP may be down now in terms of size and all, but back in his prime, he was an absolute monster.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 25, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
you were pretty good in your prime too Arwin.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »

Yeah, I heard he just sent macFarland a text message to reassure him that he wasn't reading this thread.
Addicted to the Steal

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »
you were pretty good in your prime too Arwin.

It's Arvin, thank you very much. And I'm back to my normal shape Mars

I have however run out of Pot and am really down at the moment :-\. Can you ship me some from Amsterdam?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2007, 01:12:43 PM »
haha, McFarland called it perfectly.

You know how much material I steal from this guy when helping others with their life problems?  Sometimes I will steal full PMs from him only changing a few words, LOL.  I'm not sure if it's IQ directly at work here or just good perception/observation skills (sort of "EQ", or emotional intelligence).

Don't you love how Dave will take pictures of Kerry at her worst or from an unfavourable angle just to milk the board for comments like "Jay can do better than that" and the like.  Dave loves it.  ;D

And what the fuck is this?  ;D ;D

The only purpose of this image is to make Tom look like the crypt keeper.  "Breaking bodybuilding news: here's Tom trying on a new pair of sunglasses."  I mean, come on now.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »
maybe he just takes pics?
tank u jesus

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 25, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »
maybe he just takes pics?

True...and "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

AND SOMETIMES IT'S A GREAT BIG DICK!!!  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2007, 01:47:27 PM »
OK, here's what I love about threads like this.  First of all, Musclecenter's trying to be decent in his presentation...  "Mr. & Mrs. Cutler in Thanksgiving Day."  Ah...how sweet.  Oh look, there's Jay, there's Kerry, Jay looks happy, Kerry looks great, sweet girl, standing by her man, aw, they're dancing...ah,  yeah, the whole gang's there at Dave's store.  Day after Thanksgiving, everyone's clowning around, wow, bodybuilding really is getting back some of it's comraderie, yeah, cool...continue to scroll down....

WHOA!  WTF!  LOOK AT TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!   ajhdgf;askdhg;asjdgh;asjfdgh;asljfgh;agh;aslfjgha;sljghasfljgkhas;fljgha;lfdjghas;dljghas;fdljghas;kfdljghas;lfdjghasfljghas;fdgjhas;lfgjhas;lgjhas;ljghas;fljhas;fdljhasfd;gljhas;fgljhasfd;gjhasf;gjhasf;gjahfdg;gh;

Oh so HERE'S the point of the thread! 

Multiple pictures.  Dave even takes some pictures after he has Tom make a wardrobe change, just to make sure we know how bad this is, just to make sure we know it wasn't the "shirt/shirts."  LOL  There's even one posted of Tom from the back/side, talking to the guys...no other relevance whatsoever, just "Tom from the side, he's haggard looking from any angle."  Then Dave's like, "ha ha you guys never fail to disappoint, me and Bob "predicted" that the peanut gallery would have their say."  ROFL  Talk about epic foresight!   ;D   

But you do have to wonder why Tom would even agree to have his pics taken...yes, I'm sure he won't look at this thread.  He's beyond gone; he knows he fucked up...but note that there are subtle subconscious forces in him that need to give us what he owes us...verification that he was no better than anyone else and was WRONG in many of his arrogant assumptions, as he must now KNOW he was.

"Tom knows," guys.  Just leave it be.   

;D ;)
HAHA, RON.....

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2007, 01:59:49 PM »
Haha I love how some of the twats in here make such a big fuss over Tom Prince's bad attitude ::). Give me a f*cking break - this place brings out the worst in a lot of people, esp. people like the pros who post under their own names and get ridiculed by nameless nobodies who talk big but won't post a picture because they are multi-gazillionaires with model girlfriends etc etc

TP may be down now in terms of size and all, but back in his prime, he was an absolute monster.

Spot on Kiwi ;)
Team Efferding

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2007, 02:02:04 PM »
Tom had his run.  He could once say he was one of the biggest and most muscular men to walk the earth.  No need to chase the past as far as I'm concerned.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2007, 07:22:05 PM »
Tom had his run.  He could once say he was one of the biggest and most muscular men to walk the earth.  No need to chase the past as far as I'm concerned.

Matt I was the first to say that, just so you know. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
Matt I was the first to say that, just so you know. 

HAHAHAHA!!!

I knew I stole it from somebody on the boards, I just didn't know who.  ;D

Hilarious, most people would have forgotten even saying it.  :)

My question to the board: how big would Tom be in relation to me for instance?  While he looks small, he is also standing next to two very large people so is it possible he is still holding on to a lean 190 at 5'8?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
Who cares that Tom's... what....165lbs with shoes on??? THIS IS A SIIIICK PICTURE!  :o :o :o Daaaaaaamn... :o

"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!

I knew I stole it from somebody on the boards, I just didn't know who.  ;D

Hilarious, most people would have forgotten even saying it.  :)

My question to the board: how big would Tom be in relation to me for instance?  While he looks small, he is also standing next to two very large people so is it possible he is still holding on to a lean 190 at 5'8?

No I'm just kidding, I don't think I was the first one to say it...all I know is that when I saw him walking around the gym at 310, that he was the most massive human I'd ever seen; he really did look like The Thing, or maybe Robocop.  He was that fucking big; just stacked out as fuck. 

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
Tom Prince looks like grim death in those pics. I was shocked looking at them to be honest and had to look twice to make sure it was him. Anyways I hope is is genuinely ok and is happy doing whatever he is doing at present.

Quick question though Don Long is also a dyalasis user too yet he has maintained a  pretty good physique so how come his muscle hes carrying around is not detrimental to his health (or is it) as reading through these posts it would seem that Tom has been advised otherwise.

I thought EXACTLY the same thing!!
I guess Tom got angry and fed up with bodybuilding because of the illness it brought upon him. Long looks 1000 light-years better than Tom.

Prince looks pathetic, what a shame! This sends a clear message for the upandcomers in the scene: don't go his route.

I think if was worth all the training, all the food, all the drugs if the end result is that poor, pitty-inducing, fragile and stupid image we can see at those pics of him. To make matters worse, it sems he intentionally wants to look like the weirdo we lay our eyes on those photos. Why not wear some normal-looking clothes? Get a soft tan, bite some food, ya know......try to look somewhat healthy. Geez.....he looks like a poor, unfertile and impotent man, whose dick can get up and the wife cheats on him. :-[

And to think I was a big fan of his as an athlete. What a disgrace. Looking at Prince nowadays makes me question my love for this sport and to put under scrutiny my whole bodybuilding lifestyle. I don't want that to myself. Tom should do community services, going to schools and doing lectures on students about what steroids advil can do to a person.
Reservations at Dorsia ?