Author Topic: Does this guy look better than BHANKS?!?  (Read 3322 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Does this guy look better than BHANKS?!?
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2024, 08:29:10 AM »
I never said condition doesn't count but to pretend size doesn't count either is just nonsense. Lots of people look awesome by themselves and you wonder how they could possibly look better. Then you put them next to other people on stage and they disappear. You want a blend of size and condition not all one or the other. My chest and arms and shoulders look better at a heavier weight. I am going to compete at the top of the weight clas in whatver division I compete in because that is how you win size and condition. I have enough condition. I can eat less that day and tighten up dramatically it is not a multi week issue. But I want to max out my class. I will hit it just right soon enough. My strength an size is getting better year by year the last few years. But let me see what the Dr says as a pec repair will mean a sling and set me back a bit but if they can't do it maybe I need to be more realistic about my national aspirations but I did win a regional Pro Am with the tear that's not bad. Why rtry and do that again why not get it fixed and try to go further? Or if not call if a day. If I never compete again it was a good win and righteous ending a feel good story.

Jesus you cant be fucking serious

Its Blaha level delusion if he is serious

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2024, 08:32:04 AM »
Nah you got no legs and how do you even think you get to stand next to me? I don't compete as a bantom weight
After I do my  contest...I will "invite" you to do an Over-40 show with me.....on neutral ground... no weight classes, just guys Over-40 in one class regardless of bodyweight.

I have beaten a slew of guys way bigger and better than you in that type of contest/class.....besides,you have the tiniest torso for a supposed big guy I`ve ever seen,shallow abs,and are so out of proportion you look like something Dr, Frankenstein sowed together when he was drunk....... and you have big balls to say my legs are small Quadzilla!!  LOL  :D

Pot,meet kettle !  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2024, 08:33:19 AM »
Jesus you cant be fucking serious

Its Blaha level delusion if he is serious
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  LOL  ;D

Skips one meal and call it a pre-contest prep.

Last Place Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2024, 08:35:14 AM »
I was thinking atomic weight for a minute because Wes is so small
Thanks big guy.
 ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2024, 08:47:25 AM »
I never said condition doesn't count but to pretend size doesn't count either is just nonsense. Lots of people look awesome by themselves and you wonder how they could possibly look better. Then you put them next to other people on stage and they disappear. You want a blend of size and condition not all one or the other. My chest and arms and shoulders look better at a heavier weight. I am going to compete at the top of the weight clas in whatver division I compete in because that is how you win size and condition. I have enough condition. I can eat less that day and tighten up dramatically it is not a multi week issue. But I want to max out my class. I will hit it just right soon enough. My strength an size is getting better year by year the last few years. But let me see what the Dr says as a pec repair will mean a sling and set me back a bit but if they can't do it maybe I need to be more realistic about my national aspirations but I did win a regional Pro Am with the tear that's not bad. Why rtry and do that again why not get it fixed and try to go further? Or if not call if a day. If I never compete again it was a good win and righteous ending a feel good story.

Yes, I agree they want a blend of size and conditioning.

To a point.

When your conditioning is so far off like all of yours was, as all the pics show, it obliterates any size advantage.  This is just common sense and general bodybuilding knowledge.

Look, we had an independent opinion from a competitor who has stated that the NPC values conditioning first, and that all the guys in Jeff's photo would wipe the floor with all the guys in your photo.  He even thought you guys might have all been in a natural show.  It wasn't being a "hater", or anything like that, just an expert opinion from someone who has been there.

Do you really not understand this?

Why not just learn from it and try to get in real shape, which is much different than what your eyes see?

Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2024, 08:58:02 AM »
Hankys head looks like something right out of Easter Island! LOL ;D

Excellent!   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2024, 09:00:14 AM »
I was thinking atomic weight for a minute because Wes is so small

And how might your weight be measured, buckwheat?  fAtomic Weight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2024, 09:11:57 AM »
If you win the show you were ready by definition. Speaking of glutes and hams. I wouldn't call you or Wes Hamzilla

Please tell me you think that looks decent!   You would not even place in tested natural shows like that. 

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2024, 09:25:48 AM »
You were my age in 2012 also we dont have any side chest pics of you recently no mandatories no comparisons nothing.

Meanwhile here is me in April 2022 2 years ago. My glutes and hamstrings are in great shape. But at what cost? My upper body is gone. My entire physique looks better 20lbs heavier. That is 195lbs. It is not a hamstring and starvation contest. I have no desire to drop that low ever again.

The best I have ever looked was right before my hernia surgery. I was 235lbs and I looked my absolute best. The only reason I am entertaining competing at 209lbs instead of 225lbs is because I think I can win Nationals in classic. I look better at 225lbs. But if I can win at 209lbs they give you an extra 10lbs when you turn pro and I would have 219lbs to work with then which is plenty for me.

Both look like total shit there. It seems 200 of those lbs are in your bonce.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2024, 10:13:04 AM »
Yea exactly and Hanky would look like big lenny next to these truly conditioned guys.
Plus he hasn't got all this extra size he thinks he has, Arnold had way more mass and development and looked like he should weigh much more, Hanky the complete opposite.

To a point.

When your conditioning is so far off like all of yours was, as all the pics show, it obliterates any size advantage.  This is just common sense and general bodybuilding knowledge.

Look, we had an independent opinion from a competitor who has stated that the NPC values conditioning first, and that all the guys in Jeff's photo would wipe the floor with all the guys in your photo.  He even thought you guys might have all been in a natural show.  It wasn't being a "hater", or anything like that, just an expert opinion from someone who has been there.

Why not just learn from it and try to get in real shape, which is much different than what your eyes see?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2024, 11:32:59 AM »
I am not turned into that pose. I could post the same pose from that week, and it looks awesome, but you would say it doesn't count because I took it and that I am cherry picking before cherry picking your own shared photos.
according to the photos on NPC online you never hit a pose at all.

Every photo you claim that you were not hitting the shots right

Fucks sake Brian its a video with stills taken from it, you know,. like you do at home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2024, 11:46:40 AM »
according to the photos on NPC online you never hit a pose at all.

Every photo you claim that you were not hitting the shots right

Fucks sake Brian its a video with stills taken from it, you know,. like you do at home.
Fucking novice on a boatload of gear and GH, barely beats two natty novice guys then acts like he`s king shit.

Class win against two guys who were just a tad more clueless and a bit shittier looking than our hero.

None were in shape..........thank your lucky stars Brian !!

Because of this pseudo win, he now somehow thinks he can win the Nationals.  LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

I`ve posted and moderated on a veritable ton of boards over the years, and have met a zillion good bodybuilders in real life, and never have I encountered a more delusion dickheaded tattletale than this fuckstick.

I`m gonna beat him on stage if he has the balls to accept my "invitation"  LOL  :D  and after I beat him soundly, I`m gonna rub it in his face until the end of his time which may be fast approaching if he shows up in Vegas!  LOL  :D

I`ll find a contest for us Brian........start your one day prep at 5 days out,then gorge on a buffett, and you`ll be a cinch to beat me.

Hey you fucking clown I`m serious......if you don`t accept you`re more of a KUNT than I thought.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2024, 11:49:11 AM »
Fucking novice on a boatload off gear and GH, barely beats two natty novice guys then acts like he`s king shit.

Class win against two guys who were just a tad more clueless and a bit shittier looking than our hero.

None were in shape..........thank your luck stars Brian !!

Because of this pseudo win, he now somehow thinks he can win the Nationals.  LOL  ;D

I`ve posted and moderated on a veritable ton of boards over the years, and have met a zillion good bodybuilders in real life, and never have I encountered a more delusion dickheaded tattletale than this fuckstick.

I`m gonna beat him on stage if he has the balls to accept my "invitation"  LOL  :D  and after I beat him soundly, I`m gonna rub it in his face until the end of his time which may be fast approaching if he shows up in Vegas!  LOL  :D

I`ll find a contest for us Brian........start your one day prep at 5 days out and you`ll be a cinch to beat me.

Brian will now be scanning his trusty "Bible"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2024, 11:52:38 AM »
:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2024, 11:55:18 AM »
I hope my post inspires Brian to increase his leg day to 4 sets of leg extensions and 3 sets of leg curls.

Come on Yates Hank,get nasty with it !!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2024, 01:26:01 PM »

Yes,and I would do it with ease!!

^^^^^Same age as you are right now!

Wow! Look at the bulge thong…… :o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2024, 01:53:36 PM »
After I do my  contest...I will "invite" you to do an Over-40 show with me.....on neutral ground... no weight classes, just guys Over-40 in one class regardless of bodyweight.

I have beaten a slew of guys way bigger and better than you in that type of contest/class.....besides,you have the tiniest torso for a supposed big guy I`ve ever seen,shallow abs,and are so out of proportion you look like something Dr, Frankenstein sowed together when he was drunk....... and you have big balls to say my legs are small Quadzilla!!  LOL  :D

Pot,meet kettle !  ;D

After you do your contest lol we will all be dead by then

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2024, 01:55:28 PM »

To a point.

So the 5 IFBB PRO Judges who determined I was the winner and had the best blend of size and condition were not independent expert opinions?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2024, 01:57:36 PM »
Fucking novice on a boatload off gear and GH, barely beats two natty novice guys then acts like he`s king shit.

None were in shape..........thank your luck stars Brian !!

I`ll find a contest for us Brian........start your one day prep at 5 days out,then gorge on a buffett, and you`ll be a cinch to beat me.

Hey you fucking clown I`m serious......if you don`t accept you`re more of a KUNT than I thought.

You want a contest for us if I don't accept lol you are the one who hasnt competed in a decade not me hell you can't even put up a physique update in 4 years. I will be competing again soon enough

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2024, 01:57:52 PM »
After you do your contest lol we will all be dead by then
You might be
I have you in the 2026 dead pool

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2024, 02:00:00 PM »
So the 5 IFBB PRO Judges who determined I was the winner and had the best blend of size and condition were not independent expert opinions?

You must be stoned, there are always 7 or 9 Judges in a reputable show
You have been told this and you responded to the post telling you

I do believe your class had 5 because the others couldnt stop laughing long enough to fill in the judging sheets

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2024, 11:18:16 PM »
You want a contest for us if I don't accept lol you are the one who hasnt competed in a decade not me hell you can't even put up a physique update in 4 years. I will be competing again soon enough
Chickenshit huh ?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2024, 11:17:40 AM »
Hankys head looks like something right out of Easter Island! LOL ;D

:D

Face morph from BB incoming in 3... 2... 1...
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2024, 11:57:30 AM »

Do you have the score sheets?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2024, 12:07:06 PM »

We were not talking about your condition in relation to the two other unconditioned folks.  Nobody cares.

We are talking about your subpar condition with respect to the guys in Jeff's contest, and the results if you were all together.

Try to keep up.
Y