Author Topic: Why did Levrone never get the GH gut?  (Read 13972 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Why did Levrone never get the GH gut?
« on: March 06, 2008, 04:44:10 AM »
His stomach always seemed flat.

Discuss...
I hate the State.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Why did Levrone never get the GH gut?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 06:22:31 AM »

Discuss...
same goes with shawn ray and many others yet today you see guys get it quick like cook and heath and evan centaponi (spelling?)

Now I cannot say for certain anything im no doctor or expert but you have to think what exactly changed

a) there is no doubt that the amounts taken today are greater, not just when it comes to GH and insulin but every test, deca etc, and they are not just greater amounts but many take way more compounds at a time

b) GH only became more affordable in the late 90's early 2000, for those who took GH back then they took 1-2iu's a day at max many didnt take GH simply because they couldnt afford it (remember GH is not slin you need to use it at least 4-6 months to see any changes)

c) there was no igf-1 lr3 back then, most who use this in these days really take way too much

d) Those taking GH or IGF will notice that when they stop training yes they will lose size but not as quick as back in the day when they only did test dbol etc cycles, in the 90's when these guys stopped training for a week they lost so much size quickly, again that means many where simply taking slin / test style cycles and did not include gh

GH alone at small doses will not give you a guy, remember all those guys doing HRT cycles dont have this problems and there are millions of men in america who are on HRT taking 1-2ius a day

I think abusing IGF and GF + SLIN is the cause of the guts

Dex says he put on 7 lbs of muscle leading up to the arnold and he plans on putting on 7 more lbs for the olympia and he can do it since "he and his trainer figured something out" or whatever he said.

Thats about 14lbs of muscle in 12-14 months, what new do you guys think hes taking, heath put on at least 25lbs in a year what do you think hes taking guys like evan put on 40lbs in a year hes not even 25 yrs old or maybe just hit 25, heath is 28, so its not years of training obviously.

Another note now most take humilin r, since you need a script for humalog in the USA what that means is that now you have a spike for 10-14 hours vs the 2 hours humalog gives you, meaning that you now have to be careful all day with your carb intake and we all knows thats impossible to do all the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 06:24:28 AM »
levrone never wanted it bad enough.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 06:25:47 AM »

Discuss...

He had one, check the 1998 BFTO and Shawn Ray's "Final Countdown". He's shaking hands with Ray backstage.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 06:26:16 AM »
He controlled it at all times.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 06:29:40 AM »
He had one, check the 1998 BFTO and Shawn Ray's "Final Countdown". He's shaking hands with Ray backstage.
link ?

I dont see any guy on any of these guys

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 06:31:50 AM »

Discuss...

Hi Earl

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 06:33:13 AM »
same goes with shawn ray and many others yet today you see guys get it quick like cook and heath and evan centaponi (spelling?)

Now I cannot say for certain anything im no doctor or expert but you have to think what exactly changed

a) there is no doubt that the amounts taken today are greater, not just when it comes to GH and insulin but every test, deca etc, and they are not just greater amounts but many take way more compounds at a time

b) GH only became more affordable in the late 90's early 2000, for those who took GH back then they took 1-2iu's a day at max many didnt take GH simply because they couldnt afford it (remember GH is not slin you need to use it at least 4-6 months to see any changes)

c) there was no igf-1 lr3 back then, most who use this in these days really take way too much

d) Those taking GH or IGF will notice that when they stop training yes they will lose size but not as quick as back in the day when they only did test dbol etc cycles, in the 90's when these guys stopped training for a week they lost so much size quickly, again that means many where simply taking slin / test style cycles and did not include gh

GH alone at small doses will not give you a guy, remember all those guys doing HRT cycles dont have this problems and there are millions of men in america who are on HRT taking 1-2ius a day

Dex says he put on 7 lbs of muscle leading up to the arnold and he plans on putting on 7 more lbs for the olympia and he can do it since "he and his trainer figured something out" or whatever he said.

Thats about 14lbs of muscle in 12-14 months, what new do you guys think hes taking, heath put on at least 25lbs in a year what do you think hes taking guys like evan put on 40lbs in a year hes not even 25 yrs old or maybe just hit 25, heath is 28, so its not years of training obviously.

Another note now most take humilin r, since you need a script for humalog in the USA what that means is that now you have a spike for 10-14 hours vs the 2 hours humalog gives you, meaning that you now have to be careful all day with your carb intake and we all knows thats impossible to do all the time.

How available do you believe IGF-1 to be? I have heard the only ones who use it are the biochemists who made it; in other words, no one has access to it.
I hate the State.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 06:42:13 AM »
How available do you believe IGF-1 to be? I have heard the only ones who use it are the biochemists who made it; in other words, no one has access to it.

IT'S VERY AVAILABLE DUMB ASS!

UNDERCOVER

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:19 AM »
i think is beacause levrone and ray didnt stay on the gear+gh+ins year round for 10 years plus only took gear show time ..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 07:02:57 AM »
link ?

I dont see any guy on any of these guys

Don't have the link. I have both vids, I'll check if they are youtube. But they are backstage, "Final Countdown", shows one clip of backstage at the 1998 O, and  BFTO 98 shows another clip of backstage.

Hell, even Flex Wheeler had a gut on his 1997 video "Mass Construction"...this is the man whose waist was smaller than Shawn Ray's at the 1993 O.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:11:11 AM »

Muscularny
What will reverse this GH gut, from Nasser who is in his mid-40's?  Is there hope for this BELLYBUILDER?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 08:16:11 AM »

Dexter already has a bit of a gut, and has had it for years.

"On Swole" here has said Dex never used insulin.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »
Muscularny
What will reverse this GH gut, from Nasser who is in his mid-40's?  Is there hope for this BELLYBUILDER?

Shhhhh, you will trigger a rebuttle from the Guido Gang.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »

IT'S VERY AVAILABLE DUMB ASS!

It is available.  The problem is that it is not very stable.  So, by the time you get the product, the molecular chains are broken and the product is not nearly as effective.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 08:41:18 AM »
It is available.  The problem is that it is not very stable.  So, by the time you get the product, the molecular chains are broken and the product is not nearly as effective.

unless you live on the northpole.  8)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 08:42:18 AM »
Evan has a gut? haha find some pics I see him in the gym and that kid has no gut at all.  ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 08:43:25 AM »
Muscularny

Legendary pic...300 with flabs!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »

Discuss...

Because he didn't take GH?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 09:21:37 AM »

Good Answer!
Most are all show no go!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 09:33:06 AM »
i really have no clew about this phenonemon but, from what i recall disgusted mentioning on the subject, the gut is largely attributable to staying on insulin and growth year round combined with bulking which causes intra abdominal or intra muscular fat (not sure which).

considering that levrone only geared up a few months out would indicate that he mustn't have gained much fat, if at all, because he was cutting for the contest ie he didn't bulk on insulin.

ray gained perhaps 20lbs max over his contest weight in the offseason which would also indicate that he wasn't a fan of the massive weight gain bulk up thing.

conversely, those that did (gain massive amounts of bulk offseason), while certainly being the most massive on stage, also had the largest gut ie yates, sonbaty etc.

what drugs combined with excess calories actually caused this i don't know (ask disgusted) but i am quite sure the bulk up, with juice only, was not the cause as many pro bbers 60s - 80s were very fond of the offseason bulk up and would actually have eating (pig out) competitions on a regular basis, but with no gut come comp time.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »
because he was only on it for show prep and not along time. Remember he didnt even train 5-7 months a year.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
levrone never wanted it bad enough.

lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
what drugs combined with excess calories actually caused this i don't know (ask disgusted) but i am quite sure the bulk up, with juice only, was not the cause as many pro bbers 60s - 80s were very fond of the offseason bulk up and would actually have eating (pig out) competitions on a regular basis, but with no gut come comp time.

Before GH and insulin it was called 'roid gut'. I'm sure some here would agree that steroids can make the belly stand out a bit more, compared to being off.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 12:34:58 PM »
Before GH and insulin it was called 'roid gut'. I'm sure some here would agree that steroids can make the belly stand out a bit more, compared to being off.

perhaps, but i can't recall ever seeing a an archive pic of a contest ready top flight 60s or 70s bber with a gut. certainly not of any significance.

anyone got any pics?