Author Topic: Bob Chic and Chris Duffy training at Gold's today.....  (Read 7222 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Bob Chic and Chris Duffy training at Gold's today.....
« on: September 17, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
Just left Golds, Venice. Bob Chic was training back with th eone and only Chris Duffy. As some may already know, Big Chris is back in L.A.  I wonder if Chic is his new training partner? Any word? I will tell you one other thing. Chic looks small and unimpressive next to Chris Duffy. Chris still looks like a beast regardless of what his skeletons are.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Bob Chic and Chris Duffy training at Gold's today.....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
doesn't this shit ever get old for you? ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »
Just left Golds, Venice. Bob Chic was training back with th eone and only Chris Duffy. As some may already know, Big Chris is back in L.A.  I wonder if Chic is his new training partner? Any word? I will tell you one other thing. Chic looks small and unimpressive next to Chris Duffy. Chris still looks like a beast regardless of what his skeletons are.

Thats interesting, especially given the fact I havent seen Chris since he won the Nationals over 15 years ago.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »
Thats interesting, especially given the fact I havent seen Chris since he won the Nationals over 15 years ago.
Chick 1 Beefy 0

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 06:07:42 PM »
BUSTED!  :o

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

we don't believe you
TEAM Nasser

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 06:09:19 PM »

Bull Stanton is a middleweight with legs  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
Your a liar Beefy

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »

Are you suggesting that perhaps Bob is not only the president of the "Chris Duffy Club for Men", but he's also a client??

i don't know but I do know he lied about sitting and watching PJ Braun squat at Gold's Venice about a month ago.

TEAM Nasser

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:13 PM »
i don't know but I do know he lied about sitting and watching PJ Braun squat at Gold's Venice about a month ago.

Oh yeah, as if Gold's Gym in Venice is a "whos who" of people in the bodybuilding/fitness world... ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »

1st, how would you know Chick lied.

Second, even if he did lie, what makes you think he is lying now???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 06:16:46 PM »

Yep...thats what I did.  Even had a lawn chair i set up to sit there and watch this guy I dont know and have never seen before do squats...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:40 PM »
1st, how would you know Chick lied.

Second, even if he did lie, what makes you think he is lying now???
Counselor? Are you now regarding jtsunami as a hostile witness?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »
Yep...thats what I did.  Even had a lawn chair i set up to sit there and watch this guy I dont know and have never seen before do squats...

Did you have a cold protein drink in your right hand and a freshly lit cig in your left?  :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 06:22:24 PM »
Yep...thats what I did.  Even had a lawn chair i set up to sit there and watch this guy I dont know and have never seen before do squats...

that is what is weird about the whole thing, you watch PJ squat when you are seasoned IFBB pro, I ask PJ true story on his blog to get to the bottom of this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
that is what is weird about the whole thing, you watch PJ squat when you are seasoned IFBB pro, I ask PJ true story on his blog to get to the bottom of this.

jt

Whats weird is your infatuation with this non-story...

I'm in the gym waiting to train with my training partner Dave...I see two guys on the squat rack throwing up pretty good weight, full squats...I mention to Dave that I havent seen anyone squat at Golds in years....we move on to the next exercise.

end of story

Pretty exciting, huh?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:06 PM »

I'm in the gym waiting to train with my training partner Dave...I see two guys on the squat rack throwing up pretty good weight, full squats...I mention to Dave that I havent seen anyone squat at Golds in years....we move on to the next exercise.

end of story

Pretty exciting, huh?

A short 5 second remark at a gym on a slow morning weekday somehow becomes a 2 week.. multiple page discussion on getbig.com

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »

Exactly!  Just because Bob is known to have the credibility of the Iraqi Information Minister when it comes to certain things, that in no way, shape, or form proves he's lying right this minute!  ;)
;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »

The lawn chair was  a nice touch in the comeback Bob.
BTW, was it a folding chair? Did it have a beer cozy?

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »

It's like the thread he made about Rory.

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »

end of story

Pretty exciting, huh?

Sounds like a closet case to me.  ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »

end of story

Pretty exciting, huh?

Well Natural first asked you about this developing story and you didn't answer the question.  I find it very interesting that you sit down and watch PJ Braun squat.  Are you examine his form?  Tired and want to sit and take a breath?  Admiring PJ's muscle butt?  Seriously these are all questions on my mind when I first heard of this story.  Thanks for finally answering question, I ask PJ for real story.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »
is that true beefy? are you lying to us?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 12:22:20 PM »

Busted

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

end of story

Pretty exciting, huh?

"jtsunami" is a closet case who sees gay shit in everything, he's also saying a bunch of weird psychotic shit about Rip on the women's board as well, this guy is a few bricks short of a load.