Author Topic: "my next surgery” – Flex Wheeler  (Read 2665 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: "my next surgery” – Flex Wheeler
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2022, 03:08:56 PM »
it's very sad to see

flex wasn't a humble man in his prime, he loved to show off his godly physique

i wonder if he could go back in time knowing what he knows now, would he still do it?  what he would do differently

i wonder how different things could've been if he just stayed away from synthol or didn't try a "natural" comeback in 2002

E
E

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2022, 03:22:26 PM »
it's very sad to see

flex wasn't a humble man in his prime, he loved to show off his godly physique

i wonder if he could go back in time knowing what he knows now, would he still do it?  what he would do differently

i wonder how different things could've been if he just stayed away from synthol or didn't try a "natural" comeback in 2002

E

His comeback was ill advised as apparently, he was already having some health issues

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2022, 03:34:51 PM »
The arm is gone from disc degeneration, the nerves that control the muscles are compressed by his vertebrae, lot of guys who went hard and heavy in the gym back in the day end up with spinal issues and muscular atrophy at the effected muscle related spinal level. Priest Coleman Cutler etc, I have three replaced discs in my spine from similar, on saying that Flex looks like he's let his go a long time, most people, jump on it at the pain stage or certainly the first sign of atrophy. I lost my right side, 12 year post op it improves but you will never be symmetrical again, its the big equaliser as far as bodybuilding and life goes, you can no longer get bigger as the nerve effected side won't grow and the other side will. Basically if you weren't retired you are.