Author Topic: "my next surgery” – Flex Wheeler  (Read 2699 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
"my next surgery” – Flex Wheeler
« on: March 09, 2022, 09:07:06 AM »

https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/surgery-flex-wheeler/

I’ve a major back surgery coming up and that’s going to be pretty intensive. I’ll be really cutting clear about it. They’re not even sure if I’ll be able to make it through that surgery or the recovery. But it’s something I have to do because I can’t endure the pain anymore,” Flex Wheeler said.

“The tube that they put down your throat to help you breathe while you’re unconscious, unfortunately did a lot of damage to my throat. So, Monday morning I had to call emergency. They brought me in and immediately the EMT said you’re not going to make it tomorrow. We’re definitely going to keep you for 24 hours.”

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: "my next surgery” – Flex Wheeler
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 09:22:09 AM »
amazing to think when he competed and people,fans,judges,fellow competitors would see this guy and based on a physical level'yes attained on steroids'was a bbing god.and now reduced due to it a physical mess.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 09:29:20 AM »
amazing to think when he competed and people,fans,judges,fellow competitors would see this guy and based on a physical level'yes attained on steroids'was a bbing god.and now reduced due to it a physical mess.

And yet, in his mid 40's our future superstar, with no genetic potential of winning a local show let alone going pro.............thinks it's all worth it, and still looks to Don Youngblood as his role model.

What a shame.

Hope things work out for Flex.  He seems very much more humble even b4 losing his legs, so I hope he makes it through to still be able to work, and provide for his family.  The BBing community is always interested in what he has to say still.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 10:25:57 AM »

It is depressing to watch. I read that at one point he had 16 cars or something.

He made enough money to sock away a million dollars.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only Getbigger who ACTUALLY did that.  ::)

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people, wanting to work shitty 9 to 5's for some reasons? I don't get why they don't just sock away a measly $1M to $2M, and live off that.

Some people don't earn enough money to do that, but Flex DEFINITELY did. And he's broke.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »

here you go this stuff is the shit, one dose and it changes your whole reality/ :D :D :D :D :D
F

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 10:45:08 AM »
It is depressing to watch. I read that at one point he had 16 cars or something.

He made enough money to sock away a million dollars.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only Getbigger who ACTUALLY did that.  ::)

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people, wanting to work shitty 9 to 5's for some reasons? I don't get why they don't just sock away a measly $1M to $2M, and live off that.

Some people don't earn enough money to do that, but Flex DEFINITELY did. And he's broke.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 11:00:30 AM »
He's losing more and more parts. Bodybuilding is supposed to add not subtract.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 11:35:03 AM »
Is he still married to Madeline? That seemed like a strange couple. She looked like someone who would marry a (rich) white dude.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 11:48:21 AM »
And yet, in his mid 40's our future superstar, with no genetic potential of winning a local show let alone going pro.............thinks it's all worth it, and still looks to Don Youngblood as his role model.

What a shame.

Hope things work out for Flex.  He seems very much more humble even b4 losing his legs, so I hope he makes it through to still be able to work, and provide for his family.  The BBing community is always interested in what he has to say still.

Legs plural..!?!  :o No way - I knew his bicep had collapsed and disappeared, but not another leg too..?  Jesus - Sultan of Asymmetry or what!?
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 01:47:14 PM »
Better to live pedal to the metal as a thong warrior and have your body slowly whittled away piece by piece until you are a mere limbless stump, endure excruciating pain through countless operations including having a breathing tube rammed down your throat that ruins your esophagus, than to live a long, healthy life with family and enduring friendships with Getbiggers.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 02:06:15 PM »
Better to live pedal to the metal as a thong warrior and have your body slowly whittled away piece by piece until you are a mere limbless stump, endure excruciating pain through countless operations including having a breathing tube rammed down your throat that ruins your esophagus, than to live a long, healthy life with family and enduring friendships with Getbiggers.

*Sniff*.... that... I mean... *sniff*... that was beautiful, man...  just... beautiful words... :'(

T

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 02:07:20 PM »
Is he still married to Madeline? That seemed like a strange couple. She looked like someone who would marry a (rich) white dude.
no …. That ended awhile ago ….

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2022, 02:12:39 PM »

What a shame.

I would imagine your protocol is closer to Flex than mine again Flex's health problems have nothing to do with me

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2022, 02:23:48 PM »
The fool is an absolute mess.

In all honesty, it’s tragic.

He’s still a reasonably young man, and his body is wrecked, inside and out.

Was a complete tool in the ‘90s, but at this point I actually do feel sympathy for him.

To go from comic-book physique to a trashed gimp with faltering organs is brutal.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2022, 02:31:58 PM »
The fool is an absolute mess.

In all honesty, it’s tragic.

He’s still a reasonably young man, and his body is wrecked, inside and out.

Was a complete tool in the ‘90s, but at this point I actually do feel sympathy for him.

To go from comic-book physique to a trashed gimp with faltering organs is brutal.

;D ;D ;D

It is worthy of sympathy. I normally like Rise and Fall stories...but more like in fiction, like Scarface. Not so much real life stories with actual living, breathing [barely] human beings.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2022, 02:50:15 PM »
       here you go this stuff is the shit, one dose and it changes your whole reality/ :D :D :D :D :D

Yes- it is one of the most powerful painkillers out there. I had it for kidney stones. The downside is they can't give it to you too frequently or you stop breathing. That's the ultimate reality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2022, 04:29:56 PM »
Legs plural..!?!  :o No way - I knew his bicep had collapsed and disappeared, but not another leg too..?  Jesus - Sultan of Asymmetry or what!?

WTF happened to his bicep?  Any photos?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2022, 05:15:03 PM »

Again everyone says it's harmless but that synthol shit is going to cause circulation and blood flow issues and I don't believe it doesn't cause kidney damage either. He was also shooting it into his calves you know like the one he had to have amputated wouldn't be surprised if his arm was fucked from it as well

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2022, 05:49:21 PM »
He just needs collard green shakes how can a man put all his faith in doctors ill never understand
A

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2022, 06:08:25 PM »
Again everyone says it's harmless but that synthol shit is going to cause circulation and blood flow issues and I don't believe it doesn't cause kidney damage either. He was also shooting it into his calves you know like the one he had to have amputated wouldn't be surprised if his arm was fucked from it as well

Who said it's harmless?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2022, 06:41:39 PM »
I don’t want to say it and don’t wish it on him but flex is not long for this world. Future Deadpool, unfortunately

Sad. Like a bbing espn 30/30 the rise and fall of flex wheeler

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2022, 06:42:05 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2022, 06:44:51 PM »
He just needs collard green shakes how can a man put all his faith in doctors ill never understand
someone pass this along to flex we need to help him, his doctors just wanna cut off this and that n the other thing
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2022, 07:00:23 PM »

That stuff is horrid.