Author Topic: Biden's approval rating falls  (Read 288 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Biden's approval rating falls
« on: May 27, 2024, 04:23:20 PM »
Biden's approval rating falls to lowest level in nearly two years

The pant-shitting, money-laundering, bribe-taking, child-molesting retard..  ::) ::)

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-approval-rating-falls-lowest-level-nearly-two-years-reutersipsos-poll-2024-05-21/

Shitting his knickers, while crapping out Snickers. (And Cornpop jizz)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Biden's approval rating falls
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 05:02:45 PM »
None of this matters. The hope is that the left isn’t energized like they were in 2020 to vote against Trump. He’s so polarizing that he brings them out of the woodwork.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 05:32:16 PM »
None of this matters. The hope is that the left isn’t energized like they were in 2020 to vote against Trump. He’s so polarizing that he brings them out of the woodwork.

People weren't hit in the wallets like last election (from a non-covid standpoint).

If it were anyone but Trump, there would be a Republican victory easily.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2024, 07:20:56 PM »
Just by the Trump rally turnouts alone, if he loses it’ll prove once and for all 2020 was rigged and Pedo Joe was installed simply because Pedo Joe is out campaigning unlike last time when he hid out in his basement. He still has barely a turnout anywhere where he goes

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2024, 09:23:33 PM »
Just by the Trump rally turnouts alone, if he loses it’ll prove once and for all 2020 was rigged and Pedo Joe was installed simply because Pedo Joe is out campaigning unlike last time when he hid out in his basement. He still has barely a turnout anywhere where he goes

Only really stupid people are still equating rally turn outs to voter turn outs... It's been proven ad nauseum that simply doesn't hold up. But hey, if it makes you feel better I guess it's ok.

As was explained to you before, only Trumpsters are so caught up in the Jim Jones type worship that they buy hats, t shirts, flags and attend rally's while the working Americans keep their noses to the grind and vote without fan fare. I don't know who will win this time, but whoever wins, like 2020 it won't be rigged. IF Trump can keep his bloated bragging trap shut he may stand a chance.. but I wouldn't hold my breath. He's going to piss off 60% of Americans again   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2024, 09:25:12 PM »
Only really stupid people are still equating rally turn outs to voter turn outs... It's been proven ad nauseum that simply doesn't hold up. But hey, if it makes you feel better I guess it's ok.

As was explained to you before, only Trumpsters are so caught up in the Jim Jones type worship that they buy hats, t shirts, flags and attend rally's while the working Americans keep their noses to the grind and vote without fan fare. I don't know who will win this time, but whoever wins, like 2020 it won't be rigged. IF Trump can keep his bloated bragging trap shut he may stand a chance.. but I wouldn't hold my breath. He's going to piss off 60% of Americans again

Only people with common sense can see what’s going on. Yes, turnouts make a HUGE difference especially when they’re in the bluest counties in NY.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2024, 07:25:13 AM »

Only stupid people are p33do supporting libturds...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2024, 08:35:37 AM »

I dont buy hats or flags etc but damn right I'm voting for Trump 24/7.  This admn has been a freaking disaster on the border, new wars, inflation, fiscal policy, everything.   Everything has gone crazy w this corpse and whoever the F is controlling him. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2024, 10:04:32 AM »

I didn’t have to buy hats, flags, tee’s or any Trump memorabilia….they were gifts that I still get to this day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2024, 10:06:43 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2024, 01:52:03 PM »
Twisting little girls nips, showring and touching his daughter.... Pedo Peter (as his kid calls him)  ??? ??? ???

Totally normal nickname???
  ??? ??? ??? ???

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2024, 01:53:20 PM »

Whether he stuffed his cock in his daughter or not is irrelevant, he absolutely showered with his teenage daughter and that makes him scum and you're scum for supporting scum. Go fuck off, C unt!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2024, 02:42:16 PM »
Whether he stuffed his cock in his daughter or not is irrelevant, he absolutely showered with his teenage daughter and that makes him scum and you're scum for supporting scum. Go fuck off, C unt!

She wasn’t even a teenager. I think she was like 8

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2024, 03:32:02 PM »
She wasn’t even a teenager. I think she was like 8

F**k these P3d0 supporters and lovers. IF it were Trump, zero proof would be wanted, and they would want him locked up / killed.
Just hypocritical retards... (And kid-p3doz)...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2024, 06:19:51 PM »

This has been explained to you before.  The rallies do measure voter enthusiasm, which is related to voter turnout.  So the rallies in 2016 were in fact a partial predictor of the outcome.  Cannot really compare 2020, which was unlike any election in American history because of Covid. 

If you look at today's rallies, they are absolutely a measure of voter enthusiasm, which is currently reflected in state and national polls.  That doesn't mean Trump is going to win.  But dismissing voter enthusiasm is pretty dumb.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2024, 11:39:09 PM »
This has been explained to you before.  The rallies do measure voter enthusiasm, which is related to voter turnout.  So the rallies in 2016 were in fact a partial predictor of the outcome.  Cannot really compare 2020, which was unlike any election in American history because of Covid. 

If you look at today's rallies, they are absolutely a measure of voter enthusiasm, which is currently reflected in state and national polls.  That doesn't mean Trump is going to win.  But dismissing voter enthusiasm is pretty dumb.

"Pretty dumb" and "Agnostic" in  the same sentence is being "nice".
One of the dumbest kvnts on the internet actually...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: Today at 04:56:06 PM »

Looks like you are setting yourself up for a loss. Trump folks go to see and here Trump the psycho celebrity. This does not mean they will go to the poles. Heck, most of them probably are not registered to vote because they are too busy attending these circus rallies.