Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61468 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2011, 03:47:30 PM »
Actually no this has nothing to do with Dorian ( until you brought him up ) it had to do with a comparison to Kai Greene and like Dorian it was scoffed at to even consider this , it's this type of zealot behavior is getting high lighted and the fan-boys who spew it yourself included

You can't even follow the thread because it's like I touched on , it's not what you're here for anyway troll

I was citing an example of terrible judging, i used Dorian because i knew the big red "Dorian Bell" in your basement would go off and you would start melting  :D

You delivered, as always....one million posts later.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2011, 03:57:01 PM »
I was citing an example of terrible judging, i used Dorian because i knew the big red "Dorian Bell" in your basement would go off and you would start melting  :D

You delivered, as always....one million posts later.

I don't care what you were citing , this had absolutely nothing to do with Dorian or terrible judging it was a thread about Ronnie and Kai until the Ronnie fan-boys melted down about how it's inconceivable to even mention anyone compared to Ronnie and me pointing out that fallacy and the ignorance of those who spew it

you keep trolling , I'll keep correcting your ignorance and pointing out your hypocrisy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »
I don't care what you were citing , this had absolutely nothing to do with Dorian or terrible judging it was a thread about Ronnie and Kai until the Ronnie fan-boys melted down about how it's inconceivable to even mention anyone compared to Ronnie and me pointing out that fallacy and the ignorance of those who spew it

you keep trolling , I'll keep correcting your ignorance and pointing out your hypocrisy.

LOLOLOL....yes you do....if i didn't use Dorian as an example, the Alarm wouldn't have went off.... and you wouldn't have donned your size medium "unmatched density and dryness" t shirt  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »
LOLOLOL....yes you do....if i didn't use Dorian as an example, the Alarm wouldn't have went off.... and you wouldn't have donned your size medium "unmatched density and dryness" t shirt  :D

Typical troll response , no substance  , no content and nothing to do with the original topic  :D

like I said ......... please continue

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »
Typical troll response , no substance  , no content and nothing to do with the original topic  :D

like I said ......... please continue

No...it's just the truth  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »
No...it's just the truth  ;)

BODYBUILDING
the only culture where all you have to do is SAY something, and it becomes an unimpeachable fact

truth LMAO thanks for playing , next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »
Lets get the topic back from the trolls

Here is Kai on Ronnie

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
This public tete e tete betwixt Groink and ND is akin to watching a tennis match where they keep trying to show who has the biggest, fuzziest balls. ;)

But Groink still has the arms.  ;D  Have fun gentlemen.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
BODYBUILDING
the only culture where all you have to do is SAY something, and it becomes an unimpeachable fact

truth LMAO thanks for playing , next

Thank you....keep quoting that...It's got a good ring to it, and if you say it enough times it will become part of BBing culture...and i wrote it ...not you :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2011, 05:02:42 PM »
Thank you....keep quoting that...It's got a good ring to it, and if you say it enough times it will become part of BBing culture...and i wrote it ...not you :D

I will keep exposing your hypocrisy , it's what I do. it's why you're in here trolling and not even attempting to sticking to the topic  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
Lets get the topic back from the trolls

Here is Kai on Ronnie

Deep, I think Ronnie enjoys the challenge of the weights...remember he had said in that roundtable with Flex and Shawn, that he was squatting with 600 and he thought someone hit him, and he kept on going, not realizing that he herniated a disk...
Yet, here he is squatting 805, 5 weeks before the O with a herniated disk and other injuries...
So, I do agree with Kai as well, Ronnie must call on some sort of reserve "rage" to power thru...

I swear, someday, there needs to be another bber that does The Unbelievable 2....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2011, 05:14:48 PM »
I will keep exposing your hypocrisy , it's what I do. it's why you're in here trolling and not even attempting to sticking to the topic  ;)

I posted my opinion on the topic....i don't feel the need to do it 875,000  times like you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »
I posted my opinion on the topic....i don't feel the need to do it 875,000  times like you  ;)

And? you want a cookie? I'll type what I want , when I want , how many times I want , if you don't like that I don't care. I'll do what I do ( correcting ignorant fan-boys like you ) and you do what you do ( troll and try to impress people )

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
And? you want a cookie? I'll type what I want , when I want , how many times I want , if you don't like that I don't care. I'll do what I do ( correcting ignorant fan-boys like you ) and you do what you do ( troll and try to impress people )

Awwwwwww...you mad ??  :D

ND......KEEPING THE WORLD SAFE FROM PEOPLE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT DORIAN YATES SINCE 2005  :D :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »
Awwwwwww...you mad ??  :D

ND......KEEPING THE WORLD SAFE FROM PEOPLE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT DORIAN YATES SINCE 2005  :D :D

I don't get mad in the internets bro , I leave that to you are your multiple meltdowns over the past couple of months lol when I'm bitching & moaning like you did then you can say I'm mad  ;) shall I drag up all the gems you posted? rub your nose in your own piss & shit?  ;D

Keep trying to impress me Groink because it's hasn't happened yet

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2011, 05:38:39 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »
nope

It is , the one with Stuttering John

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »
only when it supports what he wants to say :D

That's how all holy scripts work.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »
Deep, I think Ronnie enjoys the challenge of the weights...remember he had said in that roundtable with Flex and Shawn, that he was squatting with 600 and he thought someone hit him, and he kept on going, not realizing that he herniated a disk...
Yet, here he is squatting 805, 5 weeks before the O with a herniated disk and other injuries...
So, I do agree with Kai as well, Ronnie must call on some sort of reserve "rage" to power thru...

I swear, someday, there needs to be another bber that does The Unbelievable 2....
kai is 100% right.... any  true lifter knows that sometimes to break a previous personal best you have to go to certain place in your mind.
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
I don't get mad in the internets bro , I leave that to you are your multiple meltdowns over the past couple of months lol when I'm bitching & moaning like you did then you can say I'm mad  ;) shall I drag up all the gems you posted? rub your nose in your own piss & shit?  ;D

Keep trying to impress me Groink because it's hasn't happened yet

ND !!!!!!.......  ND !!!!!!!  :o The YATESGRID has detected a post over at MD's forums !!!......stating that Dorian's left quad was deformed from the tear.....CLEARLY IMPLYING THAT YATES LEG'S WEREN'T PERFECT !!!!!!!

WE MUST RESPOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :'( :o :D :D

HaHahaaaaa...you small turd.

PS....post whatever you want you dicknocker, im terrified  ::)

that's what i'm talking about with your idiotic "gotcha :D" mentality...I know what i've posted here...I posted it stupid  ;)....you act like you hacked my account and have PM's  ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »

Wow man pic#4 really shuts the door on pretty much anyone saying there is an heir apparent to Ronnie's reign of having the greatest back of all time. Those traps are just sickening, not that his lats aren't amazing as well but his traps...FUCK!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »
the grapefruit fucker can't touch this :P
Flower Boy Ran Away