Author Topic: my gf said she's gonna start looking for a man to marry her, i guess that's that  (Read 9665 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I read this thread and it's like watching a bad television show. The main character is a small time loser you really can hardly stand, who over time has established himself as a lose cannon who doesn't know what he wants from one day to the next,   and he's asking people for advice about a prenup, should he rather fight for custody of his "could be" son, or is it cheaper just to pay child support...and half way through the show you find you could not care less if the character prevails or not.. and you turn the channel to a re-run of Happy Days..

No offense intended..  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
these things make me so restless and desperate

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
these things make me so restless and desperate

speaking of syphilis, dude, you may want to get checked out... you have the symptoms.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Halo brotha take it ease you will be better off with out her 3 fucken phones i think a lot more is happening here then meets the eye

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Halo brotha take it ease you will be better off with out her 3 fucken phones i think a lot more is happening here then meets the eye

3 phones = 2 other guys tapping that

No other logical explanation.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

^

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

probably 9 other dudes at any one time.

halo's been kissing this girl on the lips too. lol.

probably eating her pussy and wondering why she got so wet so quick and why her pussy tastes salty.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i just ordered a do it yourself dna test where you then mail the results to a lab

who am i kidding tho not a lot of chance the kid is NOT mine

but better be sure ???

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
probably 9 other dudes at any one time.

halo's been kissing this girl on the lips too. lol.

probably eating her pussy and wondering why she got so wet so quick and why her pussy tastes salty.

Analhalo wondering why her ass spits back at him.   ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
i just ordered a do it yourself dna test where you then mail the results to a lab

who am i kidding tho not a lot of chance the kid is NOT mine

but better be sure ???
i think you owe it to yourself to at least know for sure weather you stay involved is up to you at least you know

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
U shuda shaved your huevos, then applied Huevo Splash, and then gone to the huevo doctor to get a vasectomy.  Woulda saved u trouble and money.   :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
I told her I would only marry her a prenup or in fact only do a church marriage because losing half my assets is not a gamble i'm willing to take

so she says she gonna look for a man to marry her

i guess paying child support for anabolic halo junior is the lesser evil in this case

speak on it and advise
bet you wont hit her!

bench

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
???

Gimmick......you've gone WAY past your expiration date.

totally unfunny.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
now you ppl got my hopes up for it not being my child

but it will :(

anyway i ordered the test and will send the results to the lab

then once i get results i go to lawyer and give me best options

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Yeah, baby!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Can you post a picture of her or tell us what she looks like at least?   with all the shit this bitch is putting you through she better look like fucking megan goode
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Can you post a picture of her or tell us what she looks like at least?   with all the shit this bitch is putting you through she better look like fucking megan goode
like a black woman................... ........... they all look the same right...............

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Depending on where you live she still may get half. Washington allows up to 45% deduction of your income as long as it doesn't put you below the poverty line. Other expenses CS doesn't cover - daycare, education, doctor / dentist, after school activities of which you will be required to pay at least half of. Hell day care cost is like having two child support orders. depending on how old the kid it...the younger the more expensive.

If the kid is a boy and not a toddler you have a good chance of getting custody. Be prepared to spend $25k on legal fees though. Hell you'll spend $4k minimum on just hiring a lawyer to help sort out child support and visitation shit as the situation it is now. Do it to because it's really hard to change an order once done.

If you get married you may not have to pay alimony if she has a job as well during the marriage.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If she said that you should of just said when are you moving out?  Obtain a good attorney and arrange for 50% custody. If I knew where you lived I could help more but at 50% your child support will be minimal.  It's not your fault she has no job and she should be working at her age. 50% is quite common and she is not in a good position for that with no job.

You have a job so you are a fit parent. The phone crap does not matter because this is not a divorce it's a simple break up.  

You are making this far too complex as you always seem to do.  A paternity test is also not a big deal and you can even request it from/through the court.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Depending on where you live she still may get half. Washington allows up to 45% deduction of your income as long as it doesn't put you below the poverty line. Other expenses CS doesn't cover - daycare, education, doctor / dentist, after school activities of which you will be required to pay at least half of. Hell day care cost is like having two child support orders. depending on how old the kid it...the younger the more expensive.

If the kid is a boy and not a toddler you have a good chance of getting custody. Be prepared to spend $25k on legal fees though. Hell you'll spend $4k minimum on just hiring a lawyer to help sort out child support and visitation shit as the situation it is now. Do it to because it's really hard to change an order once done.

If you get married you may not have to pay alimony if she has a job as well during the marriage.
i live in a non alimony state...i didnt know that until about 3 years ago

bench

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
fuck this shit

life is too complicated

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
fuck this shit

life is too complicated

^^^^
worlds worst suicide note!

bench

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
^^^^
worlds worst suicide note!

bench
suicide note  ???

lol @ killing yourself before experiencing the thrill of having 19" shredded arms