Author Topic: Women and Lifting  (Read 2441 times)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Women and Lifting
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »
Does anyone else on here have hard time explaining to your girl why you lift and eat to grow.  While my girlfriend is supportive of me going to the gym, she thinks I'm nuts for trying to put on size and eating the diet I try to pursue.  She's a doctor and she cant understand for the life of her why I would eat more then 30 grams of protein a day.  She tries to convince me that the body can only absorb 30g a day, im pissing out anything in excess of that, and that im damaging my liver by taking in any more then that. She cant comprehend why I want to get bigger( and by the way im not that big 6'3 205).  Anyone else here have the same issues with their woman?  And any success in getting through to them?  I love the girl but damn she pisses me off.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Women and Lifting
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »
She can't bother you if she is in the kitchen where she belongs.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »
I use to love her but I had to kill her.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 10:39:07 AM »
if she's a doc she needs to be writing you a script for test and growth.  and the next time she asks you a question you need to go all all Chris Brown on her ass.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »
If you have to explain something to a woman you're obviously a pussy

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »
im in the same isutioant,,myfriend im 6'6" 295lbs at 6% bodyfat and my wife is is a medical doctor graduated from harvard herself,,I personally stay home and eat and lift while she works,,she cant understand why I lift to get bigger when im already big myself,,,she said that based on her observation from a doctors perspective its ludacrise that im doing it and that by the time im 40 I will be 6'7" 340lbs just too big,,

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »
if she's a doc she needs to be writing you a script for test and growth.  and the next time she asks you a question you need to go all all Chris Brown on her ass.
HAHA. Thats a classic response.  You are a true getbigger, I salute you. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »
HAHA. Thats a classic response.  You are a true getbigger, I salute you. ;D

all in good fun knee grow

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 10:47:49 AM »
A woman, doctor or not, I view as inferior mentally.  It's not shocking she doesn't see a 200lb man can't absorb more than 30g per day.
You should pick this up.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1416953817/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245779251&sr=8-1
N

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »
I use to love her but I had to kill her.
had to put her six feet under
p

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
had to put her six feet under

She's buried right in my backyard.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 11:22:38 AM »
She's a doctor nurse and she cant understand for the life of her why I would eat more then 30 grams of protein a day per meal

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

She's buried right in my backyard.
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I knew I miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

p

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »

6-3, 205..you're smaller than I am, bro.

Tell that bitch to shut her mouth and write you a fucking script for some shit that'll make you grow.  She'll thank you later.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »
I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I knew I miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

I buried my bone in your mom's backyard.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »
The new GNR is awful.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 11:47:43 AM »
I buried my bone in your mom's backyard.
All 3 inches ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
Does anyone else on here have hard time explaining to your girl why you lift and eat to grow.  While my girlfriend is supportive of me going to the gym, she thinks I'm nuts for trying to put on size and eating the diet I try to pursue.  She's a doctor and she cant understand for the life of her why I would eat more then 30 grams of protein a day.  She tries to convince me that the body can only absorb 30g a day, im pissing out anything in excess of that, and that im damaging my liver by taking in any more then that. She cant comprehend why I want to get bigger( and by the way im not that big 6'3 205).  Anyone else here have the same issues with their woman?  And any success in getting through to them?  I love the girl but damn she pisses me off.

If she thinks that, she needs to review digestion, glycolysis,gluconeogenesis,  Kreb's cycle, urea cycle and anapleurotic reactions.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »
The new GNR is awful.
So is the old.  4 albums, the end.
haha, Actually, Appetite and some of Use Your Illusion I,II were pretty good, oh and Lies..haha.
Matt Sorum was a much better drummer than Steve Adler.  Solid rock player.
N

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

I like some of their stuff, but GNR is one of the most overrated bands in history.  They're just compared to so much other shit that has come out in the past 20 years or so. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 12:01:55 PM »
im in the same isutioant,,myfriend im 6'6" 295lbs at 6% bodyfat and my wife is is a medical doctor graduated from harvard herself,,I personally stay home and eat and lift while she works,,she cant understand why I lift to get bigger when im already big myself,,,she said that based on her observation from a doctors perspective its ludacrise that im doing it and that by the time im 40 I will be 6'7" 340lbs just too big,,

youre 6'6" at 295 @ 6% bodyfat........your wife is a doctor with a harvard education......AND you dont work.

you my friend are a true getbigger. please tell us about your limo and 13" cock that blows bubbles when it hears the national anthem....

musclehead1

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »
I'm a competitive bodybuilder, I stay away from chics that are not into bodybuilding or compete.  Some of the reasons why are: It's a pain in the ass trying to explain to a regular chic why I must eat every two hours.  A regular chic would never understand because I'm six weeks out from a show I must stay on a strict diet, in fact I yelled at one of the chics at work yesterday because she could not understand even thou I was feeling like shit I can't have carbs after my third meal.  Also regular chics make a big deal about gear usage.  A regular chic would never understand why I can't go out or do things with her when I'm so close to a show. And a regular chic will never understand why we make sacrifices to be the best at something we love.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »
doctors are human to. they usually don't know much outside their specified field.

bodybuilders are most of the time much more knowlegable in human anatomy, nutrition etc. because it's their hobby/ interest/ passion whatever..

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »
youre 6'6" at 295 @ 6% bodyfat........your wife is a doctor with a harvard education......AND you dont work.

you my friend are a true getbigger. please tell us about your limo and 13" cock that blows bubbles when it hears the national anthem....
Holy shit I'm rolling on the ground laughing at that one.