Author Topic: ‘Fox & Friends’ Guest Compares Gun Control To The Third Reich  (Read 3894 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

another nutjob

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: ‘Fox & Friends’ Guest Compares Gun Control To The Third Reich
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:43:55 PM »

another nutjob

it's amazing to me that people like this are allowed to live in civil society let alone speak to the masses...

"stalin... cambodia... the 3rd reich..." wow

this isn't meant as trolling... it's truly startling to me

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:47:17 PM »
half on this board feel the same as him  :o

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »

scary... seriously...

now I WANT guns... to protect myself from the gun nuts...

*kidding*

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 05:39:16 PM »

Control nazis are for gun control. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 05:59:34 PM »
Jus because it sounds crazy, doesn't mean it's not true. Strange days we are living in bros. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »

Every liberal scumbag thug commie should be the point men to be the ones to try to confiscate weapons from people. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 06:23:56 PM »
Every liberal scumbag thug commie should be the point men to be the ones to try to confiscate weapons from people. 

You better stay off that facebook too.  They've hired Accenture to develop sniffer programs to watch your ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »

You better stay off that facebook too.  They've hired Accenture to develop sniffer programs to watch your ass.

Geez!   I better be careful.  I am preparing a lawsuit vs/ Gannett though and have a few other lawyers who will join this to bring down that rag. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Americans know what's up...

Official 2012 FBI Gun Sale Total Numbers Are In! Up 39% Nationally!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=454007.0

8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
Americans know what's up...

Official 2012 FBI Gun Sale Total Numbers Are In! Up 39% Nationally!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=454007.0

8)

The communist progressive left liberal scumbags should volunteer to try to disarm the public 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
The communist progressive left liberal scumbags should volunteer to try to disarm the public 

YES!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 06:46:59 PM »
YES!

See - the communist progressive liberal scumbag left want LEagents to carry this out and be killed - i prefer leftists ad communists like Straw, Blackass, WOO, etc be the ones on point for this 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »
See - the communist progressive liberal scumbag left want LEagents to carry this out and be killed - i prefer leftists ad communists like Straw, Blackass, WOO, etc be the ones on point for this 

I almost feel more comfortable around poorly armed LEO's, and well armed citizens.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 06:52:01 PM »
I almost feel more comfortable around poorly armed LEO's, and well armed citizens.  :)

I feel better around well armed citizens than any LE 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
I feel better around well armed citizens than any LE 

Locally, our police give CCW courses.  We have an excellent police chief, he's definitely a supporter of armed citizens, to the dismay of the FOP.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 06:59:11 PM »
Locally, our police give CCW courses.  We have an excellent police chief, he's definitely a supporter of armed citizens, to the dismay of the FOP.  ;D

Where I live we have steroid freaks who are paid 100k plus a year 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 07:26:51 PM »

IS GUN CONTROL ABOUT GUNS OR ABOUT CONTROL? WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO DECIDE.

by Edwina Tabor Taylor on Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 6:23pm ·

Our America seems to be at some huge crossroads these days and it is not surprising based on the tough issues that have come our way.  I do believe that all citizens will find a day when they must choose between good and evil and tyranny or freedom.  It seems as though there are lines being drawn and proverbial walls being built.  This is going to be about the individual right to feel safe and secure in one's own home.  The inane right to protect oneself and one's family from intrusive harm and to stand one's ground in the face of danger to one's person and the person of their children, spouse and other family members.  Let's also look to your right to protect your home and property.

I was never a gun fan and never had a desire to ever pick one up or have one around for much of my younger life.  Then I grew up and I realized the world does not work on the premise of idealistic utopia.  We see well in the world but we also see evil everyday of our lives. I have known people who believe in keeping the ugliness out of their sight and pretending it does not exist.  That would be ideal except not everyone else shares the same view nor lives the same existence.  There is evil in the world and there are bad actors (not in the Hollywood sense either.)  What comes with these realities is the need for a person to create their own safe haven.

There could be discussions all day long about all the ramifications of owning guns and the pros and cons, but to me much of it is mute.  The second amendment gave us the right to bear arms and regardless of modern day lawmakers, this nation was built with the Constitution as a guide for creating civilization here in America.  Some say that was meant for hunters.  This is not true.  The second amendment was written to allow the citizens of this nation to protect themselves from enemies both foreign and domestic.  True, when the Constitutions were written, it was a different world and we did not have the military and law enforcement we do today.   If you repeat that we also must realize that some forces at work are working to weaken our military and corral our law enforcement.   These are FACTS, not opinions.

{{{{{A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.}}}}}

The debate that once we developed a military that it outdated this law and it needs to be previsioned.  That is subjective and I certainly do not agree.  Day by day, our military is being stripped down; its strength weakened and much of our citizenry does not understand the meaning of the cuts going on or does not care.  Many do not understand what it means to them or their very liberty.

There are many instances one could site in which a gun may have saved a life, but from personal experience I know one and the gun owner saved his own life and that of his wife by being armed.  He was not running around town, he was in his own home and minding his own business.  Roy Taylor (uncle) was 60, when this happened and his wife in her 50's.  Their kindness led to their almost losing their lives.  This does not make it their fault; it simply gives your perspective to reality.  Instead of recollecting the details from my memory, I'm going to post links to the story of what happened.

http://www.local8now.com/news/headlines/4639001.html 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1738372/posts

http://www.wate.com/story/5898376/victims-of-violent-home-invasion-paying-over-70000-in-medical-bills?clienttype=printable

http://www.examiner.com/article/published-gun-owner-info-guy?cid=db_articles

Had Uncle Roy not had guns in his home, he could have died that day along with his wife.  They were after money, valuables and I am sure they would have taken whatever appealed to them.  A small derringer saved their lives.  If you read the third link, you read what Aunt Wanda had to say about how she felt after the invasion and how she was robbed of that feeling of being safe.  Every person has a right to feel secure in their own home.

I wrote this because I am disturbed by the ignorance of the PUBLICATION of names and addresses of registered gun owners.  There is no real purpose served by this and it is more a political posturing stance then it is a means of doing anything viable about gun safety.  The issue of gun control is not really about the guns, but the CONTROL.  This is what people have to realize.  Taking guns from lawful gun owners does nothing for gun violence.  The most rigid gun control law cities harbor the most gun violence because people who mean harm and those who have criminal minds don't care about the law.  That has always been how the criminal element works.  Now, we have newspaper media and legislators more worried about protecting the criminal element than the law-abiding citizens and that is truly disturbing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/connecticut-lawmaker-wants-names-gun-owners-to-be-made-public/ 

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/fame.html

What publishing the names and addresses of legal, registered gun owners will do is give the criminal element a lot more info than they had before.  It gives them addresses to avoid and identifies homes around them that are not armed which cut some legwork off the criminal’s time in casing properties/homes/neighborhoods.  A different perspective would be that they know who has guns and where they can get guns/weaponry from.  This seems asinine to a person with critical thinking skills and just wrong.  If we are going to do this, then maybe we should not simply publish the names and addresses of all DUI's in the nation, but make a map and give out their personal phone numbers too.  Every person with a DUI becomes ammunition and creates a loaded weapon of a vehicle when they crawl into the driver’s seat.

Do we really want to go there?  Does it really make sense?  You have to wonder what the AGENDA is since one of the leading congressional advocates leading this parade of asshats in congress is Senator Diane Feinstein, who is/was a gun owner herself.  Based on all the things coming out about different members of Congress we have to ask ourselves if their wanting to collect guns or heavily restrict them has to do with protecting society or themselves.  Are they now afraid that WE THE PEOPLE is on to their abuse of power?  Are there dark secrets to the spending that will lead us to finally wake up and stop putting these career politicians out of power?

History shows us that with every single move to take the guns of law abiding citizens have ended in tyranny and often genocide.    Great Britain and Australia have had upticks in crime since their gun bans.  The argument of high capacity magazine weapons won't end with simply controlling or banning these weapons.  1.62% of all gun violence here in the U.S. is what is committed by these weapons.  Switzerland has gun violence so low they do not record it and one of every two citizens are armed.  Could be that a criminal will value their life when they might not value yours or your child’s.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 07:56:14 PM »
yea b/c gun control has never been used by oppresive govts, right blacken?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 04:35:05 AM »
yea b/c gun control has never been used by oppresive govts, right blacken?

seriously... do you expect the obama government to roll out a tyrannical new regime? really? honestly?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 05:33:06 AM »
seriously... do you expect the obama government to roll out a tyrannical new regime? really? honestly?
Where did I say the Obama? Obama is just the latest president of the US, this isn't a president thing this is a govt thing.

A govt natural evolution is to become bigger and more controlling.

Do you honestly think that another hitler in Germany, pol pot, Stalin etc couldn't happen again?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 06:07:02 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
                                                      retard report

in the u.s     yeah oooookkkkk  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 06:21:55 AM »

retard report

Funny - when W was president all you leftists kept claiming he was turning us into Nazi Germany.  Go figure how you change your tune when its obama in office. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 06:38:01 AM »

retard report

Do you feel the founding fathers were retards?

They obviously saw the potential for govt to become so oppressive that the citizens would need to protect themselves...hence the second ammendment moron