Author Topic: Not an easy road to the playoffs for the Giants  (Read 1405 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Not an easy road to the playoffs for the Giants
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:16:17 AM »
Home to Dallas
at Detroit
home to Minnesota
at Chicago
at Philadelphia
home to Washington
at Buffalo
home to New England

4 teams with an above .500 record.
1 team with a .500 record.
2 teams with below .500 records the G-men play on the road

ya gotta wonder after Sunday night and whats going on with Andy Reid if the Eagles are done.

besides New England and probably Buffalo I don't see a gimme in the bunch :D

body88

Re: Not an easy road to the playoffs for the Giants
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:49:41 AM »
Home to Dallas
at Detroit
home to Minnesota
at Chicago
at Philadelphia
home to Washington
at Buffalo
home to New England

4 teams with an above .500 record. This is good for the giants. Get them ready for the big boys if they make it to the sb  ;)
1 team with a .500 record.
2 teams with below .500 records the G-men play on the road

ya gotta wonder after Sunday night and whats going on with Andy Reid if the Eagles are done.

besides New England and probably Buffalo I don't see a gimme in the bunch :D

You will most likley play backups in the NE game.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:44:23 AM »
You will most likley play backups in the NE game.

Aaahhh....so your saying the G-men will have home field locked up and will be resting their starters for the playoffs.I like your style bod 8)

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 11:55:31 AM »

Aaahhh....so your saying the G-men will have home field locked up and will be resting their starters for the playoffs.I like your style bod 8)

What I honestly think is the gmen have a fantastic pass rush. I also think Eli is maturing as a quarterback. The Giants are a good football team.

I think Tom C deserves a little credit. That guy has had to deal with a circus over the years. Jackson is doing a great job of replacing Tiki ( who was what 60 percent of the O ? )

Barber taking off was the best thing for that team. I hope they make the playoffs.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »
What I honestly think is the gmen have a fantastic pass rush. I also think Eli is maturing as a quarterback. The Giants are a good football team.

I think Tom C deserves a little credit. That guy has had to deal with a circus over the years. Jackson is doing a great job of replacing Tiki ( who was what 60 percent of the O ? )

Barber taking off was the best thing for that team. I hope they make the playoffs.

If they can pull off a win this week and next week they would definitely be the NFC favorites with Green Bay.I really think they can beat Dallas.we shall see. :)

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »

If they can pull off a win this week and next week they would definitely be the NFC favorites with Green Bay.I really think they can beat Dallas.we shall see. :)

If that pash rush can disrupt romo ( while keeping him inside the pocket) I can see the G men winning the game.

Although the cowboys are a powerful offensive team. They are not to shabby on defense and can bring the pressure. Eli needs to play well.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »
If that pash rush can disrupt romo ( while keeping him inside the pocket) I can see the G men winning the game.

Although the cowboys are a powerful offensive team. They are not to shabby on defense and can bring the pressure. Eli needs to play well.

They need to keep giving Jacobs the ball.it takes pressure off Manning and keeps the opposing O off the field.

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 11:03:44 AM »

They need to keep giving Jacobs the ball.it takes pressure off Manning and keeps the opposing O off the field.

Jacobs is a beast.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 12:15:27 PM »
This is huge...maybe the biggest game since the Superbowl when we were destroyed by the Ravens....If the G-men cant hack the schedule then they dont deserve to go into the playoffs..if they do well then they would of have played competetive games leading up to the playoffs. If they stay injury free then I dont see then NOT making the playoffs...GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
L