Author Topic: Kidney failure CKD  (Read 1455 times)

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
Kidney failure CKD
« on: May 07, 2024, 03:45:39 PM »
Anyone got any tips on how to get CKD from 10 weeks of 1ml deca a week? What amount of protein should I take ? How high should I let my blood pressure get? 200s? I need pro advice on the matter, im looking for a guru in the subject, I will pay said guru for his time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Kidney failure CKD
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 03:54:31 PM »
You are not getting kidney failure form 1cc or deca lol

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 03:58:55 PM »
You are not getting kidney failure form 1cc or deca lol

Serious replies only please I know one of you knows how to do it. I will pay you for your pro knowledge and by pay I mean I can get you a discount on a dialysis machine for your home or I can put in good word and get you bumped up on the kidney transplant waiting list. Please humanity disgusts me and im looking for a slow drawn out way to die. Help me .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 04:30:17 PM »
Serious replies only please I know one of you knows how to do it. I will pay you for your pro knowledge and by pay I mean I can get you a discount on a dialysis machine for your home or I can put in good word and get you bumped up on the kidney transplant waiting list. Please humanity disgusts me and im looking for a slow drawn out way to die. Help me .

Well according to the board I have been on multiple grams for decades and my kidneys are fine so maybe you have just been misinformed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 04:47:52 PM »
Well...I have been on multiple grams for decades and my kidneys are fine so maybe you have just been misinformed

Quoted for the archives.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 05:49:59 PM »
I'll be honest with you I stole this and the Lat account lmao but it doesnt matter anyways that guy is dead so its ok for me to use the accounts.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 05:51:12 PM »
Hes right I killed myself a decade ago lol

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 05:52:49 PM »
Point is this is a fake drug sport. The reason you are not heavy super heavy is you actuslly believe the liar pros that say they do 250mg of deca and 10mg of dbol but whatever .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2024, 05:55:41 PM »
Point is this is a fake drug sport. The reason you are not heavy super heavy is you actuslly believe the liar pros that say they do 250mg of deca and 10mg of dbol but whatever .

If you don’t like bodybuilding why are you here? It’s like the Vegan complaining about the smell of meat in a steak house

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2024, 05:57:31 PM »
If you don’t like bodybuilding why are you here? It’s like the Vegan complaining about the smell of meat in a steak house

I love bodybuilding , I dont like liar frauds that pretend theyre better than you when they arent. I dont like liars who take credit for hardwork when its the drugs. I love bodybuilding and steroids.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2024, 06:00:32 PM »
Anyone got any tips on how to get CKD from 10 weeks of 1ml deca a week? What amount of protein should I take ? How high should I let my blood pressure get? 200s? I need pro advice on the matter, im looking for a guru in the subject, I will pay said guru for his time.

Confused here. Are you trying to get it or get info on it for help with it?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2024, 06:01:59 PM »
Dj you do have the genetics for mass you just dont push the cals enough or drugs enough . You are actually perfect for blowing up as youre so lean. You could easy gain 30kgs of bw and still have abs if you pushed cals and drugs/switching compounds in and out. You could actually become a mosnter easy as your are naturally lean guy. You just do retarded tiny doses dont eat and then say you dont have the genetics for size. If you actually wanted to be a monster you could do it within 6months easy.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2024, 06:02:39 PM »
Confused here. Are you trying to get it or get info on it for help with it?

Its a shit joke that isnt funny and only one person will get of which I actually say sorry to because its not funny.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2024, 06:07:04 PM »
Dj you do have the genetics for mass you just dont push the cals enough or drugs enough . You are actually perfect for blowing up as youre so lean. You could easy gain 30kgs of bw and still have abs if you pushed cals and drugs/switching compounds in and out. You could actually become a mosnter easy as your are naturally lean guy. You just do retarded tiny doses dont eat and then say you dont have the genetics for size. If you actually wanted to be a monster you could do it within 6months easy.

Let me know as I will give you the stack to run and diet for free and it will 100% work for you as you have the conditioning, its just if you have the money . You will need maybe 1grands worth of pharma hgh so not much and 1 to 2grand of steroids and other bits and obviously the food. So coupke grand for the 6months just on drugs   But zero to hero in 6 months you will be  100+kg ripped.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2024, 06:10:23 PM »
If you inject it directly into your kidney I think you could induce kidney failure in time.
Good luck with your journey to death.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2024, 06:15:08 PM »
Sorry youd need whatever 12 genopens or the same amount of pharma hgh 144mg 432iu and depending on the roids you want to use maybe 700 to 1400£ on steroids over 6 months ish

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »
Who left the barn door open?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2024, 06:26:43 PM »
Point is I will show you how fake and easy this sport really is
if you know what the fuck you are doing. You dont need much to mske it to super heavy.  Fuck it this open to anyone who has 4 grand to blow on drugs over 6months and is younger than 40 and that is lean, dont want fat fucks . Hence why I say dj181 as all you do is watch and follow others you want to be big you just think you dont have what it takes because you do tiny stupid doses and dont eat and dont run pharma hgh.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2024, 06:32:03 PM »
We have queers that actually lo9k up to these drug addicts thinking theyre special genetically gifted people when they arent they just push drugs not alot if good responder couple grams but still claim its them when its the drugs and then the gayboyfanboys scream HES GENETICALLY GIFTED I NEVER GOT BIG when they were doing 1ml of deca week and wonder why they never hit super heavy.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2024, 08:12:30 PM »

I get it. Subtle potshot at Joswift.  You're not as clever as you think. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2024, 08:44:36 PM »
Point is I will show you how fake and easy this sport really is
if you know what the fuck you are doing. You dont need much to mske it to super heavy.  Fuck it this open to anyone who has 4 grand to blow on drugs over 6months and is younger than 40 and that is lean, dont want fat fucks . Hence why I say dj181 as all you do is watch and follow others you want to be big you just think you dont have what it takes because you do tiny stupid doses and dont eat and dont run pharma hgh.

Do it then take everything you can get then Let us know when you are 300lbs and shredded if it worked like that we would all be Olympians

Let me guess you know how to do this but have never actually done it I mean that is obvious. I don’t get how the fuck people think they know shit in this game because they read something

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2024, 11:10:45 PM »
Do it then take everything you can get then Let us know when you are 300lbs and shredded if it worked like that we would all be Olympians

Let me guess you know how to do this but have never actually done it I mean that is obvious. I don’t get how the fuck people think they know shit in this game because they read something

The whole point is to take someone you all know from zero to hero you downie tard. Then you cant claim anything like MUH ELITE GENETICS HE WORKS REALLY HARD ETC  like you gayclowns shout at the top of the hills for your fav muscleman

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2024, 11:23:27 PM »
I get it. Subtle potshot at Joswift.  You're not as clever as you think.

Its not clever  because its normal for even non lifting men to get ckd from 60 onwards and he most likely doesnt even have it, I hope he doesnt but even if he does he is right at the start if his numbers arent off and that isnt really bad at all for his age and lifestyle choices .

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2024, 11:36:02 PM »
But its way easier if the person is naturally lean and never been fat. That type of person when pushed with drugs and food will blow up and not really get fat on hgh and steroids. If youve been fat or are fat even once in your lifetime its alot harder and more drugs used etc as you dont lose fat cells they just "shrink" but are still dormant like how muscle cells have "memory" and you can gain back easy, same with fatcells and if youve ever been fat obese or overweight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2024, 11:48:29 PM »
But its way easier if the person is naturally lean and never been fat. That type of person when pushed with drugs and food will blow up and not really get fat on hgh and steroids. If youve been fat or are fat even once in your lifetime its alot harder and more drugs used etc as you dont lose fat cells they just "shrink" but are still dormant like how muscle cells have "memory" and you can gain back easy, same with fatcells and if youve ever been fat obese or overweight.
I`d offer you a cock sammich` but I know you don`t eat bread.