Author Topic: Fat woman that wear Joga pants  (Read 2511 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Fat woman that wear Joga pants
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:40 AM »
I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about these woman, I mean I am not talking about the "good" chubby type here, I am talking elephant babies, I have one of these warpigs at my office, every day she wears black joga pants and some type of shirt with a wide belt to show her "petite" midsection, the problem is she is really really fucking fat and she also wears these very high tiny high heels which make her look even fatter.

I am not sure if I should feel admiration towards her that she just doesn't give a fuck or laugh at her level of delusionism.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Fat woman that wear Joga pants
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:05:55 AM »
Ah, the black yoga pants. Horrible, but of all the things women wear these devices can minimize more flaws than anything else going. It's a cost/benefit thing.  :-\

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 04:12:42 AM »
Ah, the black yoga pants. Horrible, but of all the things women wear these devices can minimize more flaws than anything else going. It's a cost/benefit thing.  :-\

This. Fat woman in ample black clothing= still obviously fat. Fat woman in tight black clothing= still obviously fat but showing the goods to the brothas.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 04:33:23 AM »
I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about these woman, I mean I am not talking about the "good" chubby type here, I am talking elephant babies, I have one of these warpigs at my office, every day she wears black joga pants and some type of shirt with a wide belt to show her "petite" midsection, the problem is she is really really fucking fat and she also wears these very high tiny high heels which make her look even fatter.

I am not sure if I should feel admiration towards her that she just doesn't give a fuck or laugh at her level of delusionism.

c'mon man, take a pic..pretend that  you are doing something on your phone and take a pic of her (make sure that the flash is turned off)
I

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 04:36:51 AM »

I don't know about you but personally I'm not in position to judge how other people look or give instructions on how they should dress.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 04:40:18 AM »
I don't know about you but personally I'm not in position to judge how other people look or give instructions on how they should dress.

That's because you're a fuckface
Y

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 04:41:13 AM »
That's because you're a fuckface

Possibly.
Or just that I know how it feels to be looked at with disgust and laughed for how I look and I don't want any person feel that because of me. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:52:32 AM »
Possibly.
Or just that I know how it feels to be looked at with disgust and laughed for how I look and I don't want any person feel that because of me. 

So you think if you are concerned about your weight its a good idea or a bad idea to walk around with the tightest fucking cloth humanly possible?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 05:54:53 AM »
Not cool making this thread about Wiggs after he burned up in that cabin yesterday.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:59:03 AM »
So you think if you are concerned about your weight its a good idea or a bad idea to walk around with the tightest fucking cloth humanly possible?

I wouldn't do that but in my opinion it's fine if some people have "balls" not to care what others think and dress how they want.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 06:07:36 AM »
Not cool making this thread about Wiggs after he burned up in that cabin yesterday.
The heavier Wiggs would have had that place burning for weeks.  

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 06:12:41 AM »

bad

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 06:14:53 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 06:19:21 AM »
bad

Looks like she digested Lee Priest. Overachiever.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 06:19:48 AM »

So what you're saying is the feds should prosecute these people for false advertising?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 06:22:36 AM »
Do you look better?

yes I do but why does that matter ?  That's not the topic is it ? I am showing a fine example of a fat ass wearing lycra to look small

instead of showing a camel toe it's contorted it's twat into a rhino knuckle

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 08:12:13 AM »

Its a fucking epidemic in SoCal.  Spandex are made to show things off, not hold things in.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:07 AM »
bad

She should feed that thing.  It's eating her pants.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »
bad

lol...I see what you did there.
I

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »

lol...I see what you did there.

Am I the only one that sees that photo and gets horny wanting to taste her kitty pie?