Author Topic: How can I get on welfare.  (Read 25584 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: How can I get on welfare.
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2012, 02:25:28 PM »
Whine and cry if you must but enough of the suicide bullshit. Nobody wants to deal with that.

MikMaq

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
Whine and cry if you must but enough of the suicide bullshit. Nobody wants to deal with that.
Ironic you say that with your disbelief in welfare it's a highly logical option.

Ironically it's always the people that demand that people have the most accountability for their actions, simultaneously take the lowest amount of responsibility for there bullshit ideologies.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
Ironic you say that with your disbelief in welfare it's a highly logical option.

Ironically it's always the people that demand that people have the most accountability for their actions, simultaneously take the lowest amount of responsibility for there bullshit ideologies.

Oh brother. ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
Oh brother. ::)
If one is unable to fend for themself does not want to be a burden , what logical option is there. How is your mind so weak you cannot comprehend this basic fact.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »
my wife just went to the store to get groceries n im hoping she just skips the country n never comes home
R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
Actually in America, people who collect SSD are actually just collecting "their" own money that they were forced to put into the system for social security...Not to mention all the people who die unmarried before the age of 62-65 who put into the system but never collect a penny for it. People who collect social security and SSD are the workers who put into it. If you've never put into the system, you won't be able to collect from it. You'd be a welfare case.
Collecting your own money? If you pay into the system (social security tax) for 40 years you will get back every penny you put into it in less than one year.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
Collecting your own money. If you pay into the system (social security tax) for 40 years you will get back every penny you put into it in less than one year.

I tried to tell this to my grandmother, a women who never worked a day in her life, after she made comments about welfare recipients.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »
Forget welfare you want social security disability. Ask any democrat on this board how to get it. It's exploding the last 4 years. Say you have a bad back or better yet a psychiatric condition. Contact a disability lawyer and in under a year you will have a check for life, food stamps, health care,free phone and housing assistance. You can workout all you want because the problem in with you mind not your body. On the side you can detail cars for cash. Why would anyone work selling burgers when they can live the good life off the suckers who work and pay taxes?

I guess things have changed in the last decade when it comes to SSD. My wife "retired" at 60 after working all of her adult life. The actual reason she stopped working was because she has a plethora of health issues. Besides suffering type II diabetes since she was 34, she had acquired all the health problems that accompany this disease. These include diabetic  retinopathy, failing kidneys, congestive heart failure and a thyroid condition. In addition she has osteoarthritis, which was so severe in her knees that both of them have been replaced.

Fortunately, her employer was very accommodating, allowing her to park on the sidewalk near the entrance to the building where her office was and providing special technology so she could see her computer monitor. Despite all this, she was simply too sick to continue working and so she retired. Unlike many folks, she'd planned for her eventual retirement and has a decent pension. However, when she applied for SSD, they denied it on the first two tries. Eventually, she hired an attorney and was awarded SSD six months prior to being eligible for SSI at 62. Her combined income from SSD and the pension is about half what she made when she worked.

My wife and I are both Democrats. Here is how you get SSD: you get so sick that you cannot work at all despite the fact that you actually may have liked working. Then you apply for SSD and if you are lucky after a couple of denials (they allways deny you on the first try, I'm told) your lawyer will get a court date for you that is less than 2 years out. If you live long enough, you will start getting SSD checks. After two more years, you will be eligible for Medicare. Keep in mind, the amount you receive is based on how much you paid into the program over many years of working. So, do not expect to get anything near what you made when you worked.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2012, 03:50:28 PM »
Collecting your own money? If you pay into the system (social security tax) for 40 years you will get back every penny you put into it in less than one year.

I believe you have incorrect information regarding what one pays into SSI and what one likely receives back from it.

If you turned 65 in 2010:

Lifetime benefits: $555,000.

Lifetime taxes: $588,000.
Social Security: How much I pay, how much I get
By The Associated Press | Associated Press – Mon, Aug 6, 2012.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
I guess things have changed in the last decade when it comes to SSD. My wife "retired" at 60 after working all of her adult life. The actual reason she stopped working was because she has a plethora of health issues. Besides suffering type II diabetes since she was 34, she had acquired all the health problems that accompany this disease. These include diabetic  retinopathy, failing kidneys, congestive heart failure and a thyroid condition. In addition she has osteoarthritis, which was so severe in her knees that both of them have been replaced.

Fortunately, her employer was very accommodating, allowing her to park on the sidewalk near the entrance to the building where her office was and providing special technology so she could see her computer monitor. Despite all this, she was simply too sick to continue working and so she retired. Unlike many folks, she'd planned for her eventual retirement and has a decent pension. However, when she applied for SSD, they denied it on the first two tries. Eventually, she hired an attorney and was awarded SSD six months prior to being eligible for SSI at 62. Her combined income from SSD and the pension is about half what she made when she worked.

My wife and I are both Democrats. Here is how you get SSD: you get so sick that you cannot work at all despite the fact that you actually may have liked working. Then you apply for SSD and if you are lucky after a couple of denials (they allways deny you on the first try, I'm told) your lawyer will get a court date for you that is less than 2 years out. If you live long enough, you will start getting SSD checks. After two more years, you will be eligible for Medicare. Keep in mind, the amount you receive is based on how much you paid into the program over many years of working. So, do not expect to get anything near what you made when you worked.
Social security disability was made for a real purpose. To take care of those who are ill that can't take care of them self. Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat everyone can agree it's a necessary social program. What has happened though like any free money it has become corrupted by free loaders who work the system.

Near my house is a food pantry for the poor. A very noble cause. What happened though is people found they can walk out with a hundred dollars plus in food. Why would any scum bag use his money in the super market when they can walk away with free food? All of a sudden the people who run the food pantry said they never realized how big the need is. It isn't that the need is great. They are in effect giving away money.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2012, 03:55:10 PM »
I believe you have incorrect information regarding what one pays into SSI and what one likely receives back from it.
Social Security: How much I pay, how much I get
By The Associated Press | Associated Press – Mon, Aug 6, 2012.

That is completely misleading. Get a calculator and find out what they take out of your pay check stub for social security tax. Not what you pay  in federal tax. That figure is total federal tax paid by someone. It's incredulous that someone would use that to figure what they  are (owed) in social security.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2012, 04:06:40 PM »

The slut speaks the truth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2012, 04:18:18 PM »
Social security disability was made for a real purpose. To take care of those who are ill that can't take care of them self. Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat everyone can agree it's a necessary social program. What has happened though like any free money it has become corrupted by free loaders who work the system.

Near my house is a food pantry for the poor. A very noble cause. What happened though is people found they can walk out with a hundred dollars plus in food. Why would any scum bag use his money in the super market when they can walk away with free food? All of a sudden the people who run the food pantry said they never realized how big the need is. It isn't that the need is great. They are in effect giving away money.

You would think folks would have to qualify in some way for free food from this pantry. Apparently not. It is despicable that there are people out there who will take advantage of others generosity. One can hope that the saying, "whatever goes around, comes around" will eventually bite these dishonest folks in the ass.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:48 PM »
It's an honor system. No need to embarrass those in need. That's how the people take advantage of the good people trying to help others.

Your wife seems completely deserving to be helped by disability social security. Please don't think I was referring to her in any way.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2012, 05:43:13 PM »

The problem is with mentally ill people others think they're fine and should be working because they have both legs and arms. They can't actually see a problem. However the amount of destruction a mental ill person can cause in the work place is immeasurable.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »

Not quite. Right now the employee SS tax is over 4% and the employer is over 6%. That's over 10% of your salary. The employer isn't actually paying that 6% though. You are. That's the thing that's misleading to people. The employer is just passing that tax on to the employee by giving him/her a lesser salary. That's the way it works. It's all figured in...And the medicare tax rate is about 1.4% for both employee and employer. Again the employee is paying all of it one way or another which comes to almost 3 percent.  So for social security and medicare, a person is being taxed about 13% of their salary. If you could show my the stats on how it's possible to use up all your social security benefits in one year after paying into the system for 40 years, I'd love to see those stats. Right now the MAX social security benefit is around $2,400 a month. However most people collecting today fall under the $1400 a month rage.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »
It's an honor system. No need to embarrass those in need. That's how the people take advantage of the good people trying to help others.

Your wife seems completely deserving to be helped by disability social security. Please don't think I was referring to her in any way.

I hope you know that I did not think you were addressing people who genuinely deserve SSD, like my wife. I know there are always people who manage to scam the system. What pains me is that those folk who rip off SSD and other benefits somehow become the poster people. I suspect that most people who are on SSD actually do qualify for it.

I am fortunately a healthy person who does not need any help which should be reserved for those who do in any civilized society. But I do have some experiences that confirm there are people who absolutely meet the original intent of these programs.

A friend of ours who is very charitable, was telling us a story about a time when she donated help to a supposedly needy family only to discover that they were in great shape and were just scamming those who care enough to want to help those in need. There will always be people who take advantage of others generosity....and how pathetic is that? Fortunately, my friend is still involved with the group that seeks to help those in need over the holidays. Some people would feel burned and never want to help others who may actually need that help.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »
Not quite. Right now the employee SS tax is over 4% and the employer is over 6%. That's over 10% of your salary. The employer isn't actually paying that 6% though. You are. That's the thing that's misleading to people. The employer is just passing that tax on to the employee by giving him/her a lesser salary. That's the way it works. It's all figured in...And the medicare tax rate is about 1.4% for both employee and employer. Again the employee is paying all of it one way or another which comes to almost 3 percent.  So for social security and medicare, a person is being taxed about 13% of their salary. If you could show my the stats on how it's possible to use up all your social security benefits in one year after paying into the system for 40 years, I'd love to see those stats. Right now the MAX social security benefit is around $2,400 a month. However most people collecting today fall under the $1400 a month rage.
Are you saying if you make 100K you are paying 13K toward social security a year? Are you kidding me? Look at your pay stub. It tells you exactly how much you are paying toward social security tax. If you want to argue that 13K is being taken out of federal tax taken to pay for this entitlement you might be correct.
If the average person is paying a half a million a life time into it wouldn't it be better to completely get rid of it and give a person at 65 a half a million with no interest? I have heard these nonsense figures before and it's not true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »
Can't drive I had a hypoxia induced seizure.

Tell me more. There are four types of hyproxia induced seizures. Which of those four do you have?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
Are you saying if you make 100K you are paying 13K toward social security a year? Are you kidding me? Look at your pay stub. It tells you exactly how much you are paying toward social security tax. If you want to argue that 13K is being taken out of federal tax taken to pay for this entitlement you might be correct.

Its about 10% for social security and about 3% of medicare. Its not all in your pay stab bro. Your employer is paying over 6% social security for each employee and around 1.4 for medicare. Now the employer is not just paying that money out of the goodness of his heart for you, he's adjusting your salary to compensate for that 6% that he has to pay to employ you. But make no mistake, the 10% you and your employer are paying is all coming from your salary or would be salary. So if a person is making $100,000 a year, his pay stub might only show $4000 in social security and $1400 in medicare but the real number is about $10,000 social security and $2800 medicare.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
TL, DR.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »

You are so on target here. When an employer figures the cost of an employee they calculate all of this into the total cost of each and every employee. Anyone who, like I have, has bargained employee salaries, knows this. It is not as if this is some add on cost of having employees that your employer didn't account for. Think of it as a pie. Whatever employees cost in salary, taxes and benefits is a piece of that pie. Profits are another piece of the pie.

My SSI is almost at $1,600 a month. I paid into this system for approximately 50 years. I honestly don't believe I am the one breaking the system. My wife's SSD is just under $1,200 a month and she paid into it the better part of 40 years. Gawd, I feel really sorry for those baby boomers! Both my wife and I missed being in this category by a smidgen.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »
That bro science figures. I used your social security and medicare figures of 13%. Sounds like the crap AARP puts out. Look at your yearly tax return for social security tax paid. If you want to say your employer would pay you more if they weren't taxed that could be a valid point. What removes that point is that you assume you would be paying that raise in your salary into social security if your employer wasn't. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2012, 06:51:46 PM »
Its about 10% for social security and about 3% of medicare. Its not all in your pay stab bro. Your employer is paying over 6% social security for each employee and around 1.4 for medicare. Now the employer is not just paying that money out of the goodness of his heart for you, he's adjusting your salary to compensate for that 6% that he has to pay to employ you. But make no mistake, the 10% you and your employer are paying is all coming from your salary or would be salary. So if a person is making $100,000 a year, his pay stub might only show $4000 in social security and $1400 in medicare but the real number is about $10,000 social security and $2800 medicare.

To make it easier, the employer is paying 6% social security on your behalf and 1.4% medicare on your behalf. Those % numbers are not seen on your pay stub because they are numbers your employer used to base your salary off of and they're paying.  If an employer didn't have to pay into social security and medicare on your behalf, your salary SHOULD be approx. 7.4% higher than it is. However the government knows that a lot of employers wouldn't pay higher salaries so they go after the money directly. Its just an accounting scam the government has in place. And employers like to bitch about because they want employees to think they're actually paying it and not you. Employers and the government are both in on the scam. And if and employer isn't taking it to account that he has to pay about 6% social security and 1.4 medicare for each employee and adjusting salaries accordingly, that guy shouldn't be allowed to have a business...

MikMaq

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
Tell me more. There are four types of hyproxia induced seizures. Which of those four do you have?
CO2 poisoning due to enlarged tonsils. Had them removed I'm in the process of getting my licenses back, however I got a feeling seeking out diagnosis might get in the way.

Apparently it's called hypercapnia or some shit can't remember the exact words the doc used it was a while ago.