Author Topic: Jason Blaha looking swole  (Read 13208 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Jason Blaha looking swole
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2019, 04:21:10 AM »
Jason Blaha is a pathological liar.

I'm no expert on them - but I have met and heard the exploits of a few.

The key thing about them that keeps this idiot going is that there's no real "hard line" that you can get any sort of acknowledgement that they are lying.

What I mean by that is that there is NEVER going to be a moment where you will truly best them.  You'll have to constantly follow them around, rebutting everything they say and do.

Even if you corner them in a locked room with evidence to the contrary of their bullshit, they'll still never even remotely acknowledge their subterfuge.  You'll never even know if they know they are lying.  There's a screw loose, there.   There isn't that moment of satisfaction where they admit they are full of shit.  They don't do that.  It's this bizarre thing to experience.

100% it is complete derangement.  

x2 there is lots of interesting research on these people in psychology and neuroscience.  To the liar themself, often it is not a lie, they really think it is true.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2019, 06:10:46 AM »
http://i.imgur.com/4MHhJhM.gif

this is ironmeister level

edit: imgur doesn't work from getbig. got to copy and paste and open in new tab.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2019, 06:31:34 AM »
my question is: how does he afford his life? rent, bills, food, guns, food, etc etc? does he have a 9-5 at a warehouse?

his youtube cant pay that well.

At the top end, I think it was figured he made around $25,000 - 30,000 off Youtube based on what he was telling and showing people.

What he is good at is hooking up with unhappy women. That's how he's survived for the most part. He rooms with family, finds a distressed girl, lives with her for a few years, then repeats.

The last couple of years have screwed that up for him though. Instead of being a controversial youtuber like in the early years, now he's just thought of as a nut based on his Texas toughman fantasies.

He's also notoriously cheap. He's worn the same t-shirts and shorts for 5-10 years straight. And he was caught buying women's running shorts on Amazon because he could get them super cheap, like $3-5 a pair.

Another move he does is finds housing near a Walmart or Costco, so he can buy food in bulk and walk it home.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2019, 06:33:26 AM »
http://i.imgur.com/4MHhJhM.gif

this is ironmeister level

edit: imgur doesn't work from getbig. got to copy and paste and open in new tab.

The poop and dick wiggle make those extra awesome.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2019, 07:44:07 AM »
At the top end, I think it was figured he made around $25,000 - 30,000 off Youtube based on what he was telling and showing people.

What he is good at is hooking up with unhappy women. That's how he's survived for the most part. He rooms with family, finds a distressed girl, lives with her for a few years, then repeats.

The last couple of years have screwed that up for him though. Instead of being a controversial youtuber like in the early years, now he's just thought of as a nut based on his Texas toughman fantasies.

He's also notoriously cheap. He's worn the same t-shirts and shorts for 5-10 years straight. And he was caught buying women's running shorts on Amazon because he could get them super cheap, like $3-5 a pair.

Another move he does is finds housing near a Walmart or Costco, so he can buy food in bulk and walk it home.

good perspective.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2019, 08:51:12 AM »
How is he expecting to support himself in retirement?

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2019, 09:35:38 AM »
Channel is basically an outlet for him to be heard, while maintaining minimal relevance. 100k subscribers but 1/10 of the people even watch his consistent film uploads.

Guess quantity and quality are not within his realm.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2019, 03:31:59 PM »
does blaha go to the fitness convention events?

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2019, 04:24:21 PM »

good perspective.

Agreed.

I'm of mixed opinion of what to really think of the guy.

He certainly has no business teaching other people how to train.  Mind you, I am not some naive fuck who conflates development with training know-how.  Not to share my life story, but I have known many momos who thought like that, including highly intelligent dudes like my best friend.  (Said fellow was also my sometimes training partner.  I showed him "The Unbelievable," and my friend instantly equated Ronnie's success to his training.)  You want to learn how to train?  Look at the guys who started out with nothing and eventually made something of themselves free of drugs.

Blowhardaha used and *still* looks like shit.  I look better than him and I've not lifted since late 2013 (long story).  

So, should I pity him?  Mock him?  His body is sad and his strength has remained about the same for over ten YEARS.  I could flip a coin.

While I am a genuinely nice person, I see that he's not only delusional, he is also a bully.  That tips the scale in favor of mocking him, because I abhor bullying.  

It is the decision of this court that the jackass occupy the same circle of Hell as Genova should.  Let those manipulative cocksuckers sloppily train in Hell together for a thousand years, with the possibility of probation in purgatory sometime thereafter :D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2019, 04:39:57 PM »
does blaha go to the fitness convention events?

He went to the Olympia or Arnold one year ( I think ), and a few other smaller fitness or powerlifting things -

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qu0w0y.png .

(Check out the suit).

Also a rare Durag Blaha -

He stopped going to them when the fitmisc guys started trolling him. He also stopped going to a regular gym a few years ago, when other Youtubers started to visit him -

ex - Cassady Campbell, the fitness guy turned comedian -

https://www.facebook.com/JuggernautFitness2/posts/cassidy-campbell-you-know-i-am-dealing-with-stalking-and-credible-death-threats-/1217387518313713/ .

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2019, 09:42:36 AM »
I remember seeing a clip of him a few years back where he said one of his weaknesses was his narrow hips.....lol.  I honestly am glad this guys exists because he has provided some comedy gold moments.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2019, 09:44:14 AM »
This may have been already discussed somewhere else but...
Im confused-it appears that the set up he has is in an apartment of some sort? Is that where he lives?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2019, 10:13:44 AM »
This may have been already discussed somewhere else but...
Im confused-it appears that the set up he has is in an apartment of some sort? Is that where he lives?

He lifts in the living and bedroom.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2019, 11:49:44 AM »
He lifts in the living and bedroom.
Am I not the only one to think this is very odd behavior?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2019, 11:58:48 AM »
Only on Getbig does that retard get three pages of attention.
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2019, 01:35:00 PM »
Only on Getbig does that retard get three pages of attention.

Just about everything gets three pages of attention on here, lol

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:13 PM »
I remember seeing a clip of him a few years back where he said one of his weaknesses was his narrow hips.....lol.  I honestly am glad this guys exists because he has provided some comedy gold moments.

Did he really say he has narrow hips?? The guy has hips like a Kardashian’s !! Does the doughy little guy not realize that pear shaped ain’t narrow in the hips? Poor bastard really doesn’t realize he is the internet town idiot.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2019, 01:14:18 AM »
Did he really say he has narrow hips?? The guy has hips like a Kardashian’s !! Does the doughy little guy not realize that pear shaped ain’t narrow in the hips? Poor bastard really doesn’t realize he is the internet town idiot.

Could he be sarcastic?
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2019, 02:12:44 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

fookin hell, this guy had 100s of hours recorded of him playing this boring computer game in his "asmr" voice.

listen to the sounds this epitome of health makes.